Male HQ

Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Dr. Oz

Genital wartsand general warts  are skin infection you can get from casual skin to skin contact , from genitals to other skin areas, from infected finger to genitals or other skin areas and from rimming too.

Genital warts found around anus.

11AnalWarts090801.jpg

genital-warts-1.jpg

genital-warts-100.jpg

Genitals growing in the meatus pening of the penis.

genital-warts-117.jpg

genital warts growing on non genital skin even moth areas can infected

genital-warts-30.jpg

Guest DR OZZZ

Another infestation you can get from sexual contact, transferring from one pubic bush to another pubic bush, is pubic lice, it is very easy to catch, and it cuases severe itching, around the pubic bush areas.

http://stdsincolor.com/pubic-lice.php

crabs3.gif

PubicLice.jpg

pubic-lice-images.jpg

Pubic Lice Sexually Transmitted Disease Facts

Type of Infection: Also called "crabs," pubic lice are parasitic insects found in the genital area of humans. This condition is called pediculosis pubis.

Prevalence of Pubic Lice: An estimated 3 million people with new cases of the infestation are treated each year in the United States.

alien-mark.jpg According to the US Centers for Disease Control, pubic "crab" lice infestation is found worldwide and occurs in all ethnic groups in all levels of society. Pubic lice usually are spread through sexual contact and are most common in adults. Occasionally pubic lice may be spread by close personal contact. Pubic lice do not transmit disease, but infection can occur from scratching the skin.

Modes of Transmission for Pubic Lice: Pubic lice are spread through sexual contact. Rarely, infestation can be spread through contact with an infested person's bed sheets, towels, or clothes.

Symptoms of Pubic Lice: Signs and symptoms of pubic lice include itching in the genital area and visible nits (lice eggs) or crawling lice.

Treatment for Pubic Lice: A lice-killing shampoo (also called a pediculicide) made of 1% permethrin or lindane is recommended to treat pubic lice. These products are available without a prescription at most local drug stores.

• Wash the infested area then towel dry.
  • Thoroughly saturate hair with lice medication, and leave on for 4-10 minutes, according to directions. Thoroughly rinse off medication with water. Dry off with a clean towel.
  • Following treatment, most nits will still be attached to to hair shafts. These may be removed with fingernails.
  • Put on clean underwear and clothing after treatment.
  • To kill any lice or nits (attached to hairs) that may be left on clothes or bedding, machine wash items that the infested person used during the 2-3 days before treatment. Use the hot water cycle (130° F). Use the hot dryer cycle for at least 20 minutes.
  • Dry-clean clothing that is not machine washable.
  • Inform any sexual partners that they are at risk for infestation.
  • Do not have sex until treatment is complete.
  • Do not have sex until partner has also been cured.
  • Repeat treatment in 7-10 days if lice are still found.

Special Considerations about Pubic Lice: Infants, young children, and pregnant or lactating women should not be treated with lindane. They may be treated with permethrin, however, in consultation with a medical professional.

Prevention of Pubic Lice: Abstaining from genital sex with an infected person is the most effective means of preventing the sexual transmission of pubic lice. Neither latex condoms, nor typical birth control devices, provide protection from pubic lice. Bedding and clothing from an infected person should not be shared until decontaminated (i.e., either machine-washed or machine-dried using the hot cycle or dry-cleaned) or removed from body contact for at least 72 hours.

Guest Dr. Ozzzz

Another skin infection you can get , sometimes by touching and casual contact , but mostly from infected skin to healthy skin around the penings around the body like mouth, anus, penis, sometimes the eyes.

Herpes lesions can sometimes be small and undetected to the eyes and it can sometimes infect the other party even if the skin is non mucosal ( outside the areas of the mouth , penis, anus and other orifces )

Herpes is for life, and drugs can only control the severity and duration of outbreaks, but the root is not eliminated. Herpes falres throughtout the life of the infected.

Herpes around the mouth areas.

dermnet_rf_photo_of_herpes_type_1.jpg

herpes around non genital non mucosal skin areas.

webmd_rm_photo_of_herpes_simplex_virus_t

Cold sores belong to herpes family too

oral_herpes_simplex_prim_11.jpg

Genital Herpes on the penis, not on mucosal skin

herpes06-subacute_herpes_simplex_virus_i

Herpes on genital mocosal wet and tender skin areas.

Herpes_BIG_1.jpg

herpes around the anus.

herpes18_-_perianal_herpes.jpg

herpes on the penis

Herp_penis1.jpg

Herpes can be trasmitted with direct genital to genital contact and sometimes , genital and other skin areas like, face, hand, thighs, scrotum, abdomen.

Hmm, since risk are high, why so many ppl still do?

Because for some people (think stuntmen, for instance), life's meaningless without taking risks. So if you're not that type, better be careful before engaging in any kind of sex with complete strangers. You don't know what they're thinking. Not to mention, your chances of dying in life are eventually 100%, even if you never take any risks in life.

You asked the risk for contracting a "disease" if you are the receiver of a blowjob. That technically is lower risk, for HIV and all STDs, than unprotected anal sex.

And to some people, that "lower" risk (NOT "no" risk, remember!) is "good enough" for the short fun "in the moment". If it doesn't sound satisfactorily low enough for you, or if it sounds stupid to you to risk your health for such a temporary thing, just don't engage in it and you won't end up with sleepless nights/lifetime of regret. It's all up to you and your personal views of life/death and the importance of health/social stigma/shame attached to STDs.

Do bear in mind that all forms of sexual activities do hav their risks. But BJs are relatively safer than ... say anal sex.

Also, nvr perform a BJ when you or your partner has ulcers or wounds in or ard the mouth area. :)

Sometimes u cannot see whether the person has ulcers or wounds in his mouth. So the risk is still there.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Raiden Alpha

A one second raw contact is enough to cause infection. This is already the 21 century why does this country still have so many ignoramus when it come to basic sex education and awareness?

Seriously which third world hellholes do you people come from? I can't believe my people are so backward and lacking in substance and knowledge.

My poor Singapore.

Guest annoyed

A one second raw contact is enough to cause infection. This is already the 21 century why does this country still have so many ignoramus when it come to basic sex education and awareness?

Seriously which third world hellholes do you people come from? I can't believe my people are so backward and lacking in substance and knowledge.

My poor Singapore.

Seriously Auntie RA, pls look for a doc to treat ur serious menopause symptoms

Ur posts are mostly unconstructive rants

But i do agree with u... My Poor Singapore!… for having low EQ pple like u who think they know a lot

Guest Raiden Alpha

Seriously Auntie RA, pls look for a doc to treat ur serious menopause symptoms

Ur posts are mostly unconstructive rants

But i do agree with u... My Poor Singapore!… for having low EQ pple like u who think they know a lot

May you gain the wisdom to understand those very words you utter are directed solely back at you.

I speak with common sense and knowledge while you are the one doing the in-constructive rantings here.I practice selective kindness and goodwill to others in your case I deem you unworthy to grace you with these qualities and kind words.

is it risky if let say i put someone cock into my mouth, suck less than 30 secs? there may be precum.

its not like a long intense oral sex kind.

Most organizations agree it's pretty low risk, especially if you have no bleeding gums/cuts in your mouth. 

If you're going to be googling for information on STDs and the risks, make sure you're using information on sites such as .gov (e.g. cdc.gov) or .edu.

.org may be a little sketchy (just be sure the site is what it says it is), and just stay away from .com sites. They'll probably end up confusing you with sometimes-contradicting information. Edit: Actually, just stay away from .org sites as well. They can be tricky to validate and I've seen some contradictory information on some of them as well. Just stick to .edu and .gov. :P

From http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html:

The highest-risk oral sex activity is giving oral sex to a man, if he ejaculates (cums) in your mouth. There is little to no risk of getting HIV from other types of oral sex. Several factors may increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sexual contact, including mouth ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other sexually transmitted infections.

If you have no mouth ulcers and your partner didn't have genital sores, you should probably be more worried about catching an STI other than HIV.

You should at least read up on Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HPV and Syphilis to educate yourself. http://www.cdc.gov/std/general/

Edited by wheeze

My poor Singapore.

Well they're probably young, and you have to admit today's Internet age is full of misinformation which can be quite confusing.

For instance, the 2 SG sites I linked to in the previous post presented some contradicting information regarding HIV and MSM. The latter (dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg) says "HIV is also more frequently found among MSM than in heterosexuals", while the former (hpb.gov.sg) claims that "Homosexual men and drug users are more likely to get infected with HIV than other people." is a myth, and that "HIV is spread mostly through unprotected sexual contact and does not discriminate against anyone." 

cdc.gov actually agrees with dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg's info. HIV does actually "discriminate" against MSM, mainly because MSM tend to engage in anal sex more often than heterosexuals, and unprotected anal sex is the "preferred" route of transmission for the virus. So now even .gov sites aren't completely error-free.

If you just do a Google search, you'll find lots and lots of contradictory/scary info on STDs on other sites. 

Too much information isn't a great thing if one doesn't know how to wade through the maze/corroborate the info one finds with other "mostly" trustworthy sites.

Guest maxiplay

So worry about it... And I have no courage to make a blood test.... I am so hopeless and don't know how to face the future.....

早知道如此,又何必當初呢?提起勇氣去驗血吧.....如果不是的話, 下次就不要玩這麼危險的遊戲咯....... ^_^ Good Luck..... ^_^

Do it at your own risk.  I contracted gonorrhea from a mother fucking bastard who sucked my cock for less than three minutes.  Two days later, my cock burned when I pee'd and had injections and antibiotics which gave me non stop diarrhoea and my cock was pain like hell, I felt like chopping it off. 

It was two whole weeks of crazy pain I couldnt work or sleep.  I went back to the doctor 3 times in total as the anitbiotics did not seem to be working.  STIs nowadays are not that easy to cure because the bacteria/virus has formed some sort of resistance to the drugs.

I too, was like you and didnt imagine that I could get anything from an innocent suck.  By the way, the guy was a swimmer.  He is  handsome, tan, muscular, had great pecs and 6 packs.  I hope he burns in hell forever. 

I too, was like you and didnt imagine that I could get anything from an innocent suck.  By the way, the guy was a swimmer.  He is  handsome, tan, muscular, had great pecs and 6 packs.  I hope he burns in hell forever. 

Is he a bw member?

• 1 month later...

there is this thing called microabrasion (small wounds), its self explanatory really; in blowjobs, these abrasions are present on the penis (the receiver) so that is not questionable

what is questionable is whether the giver has HIV, and if he has open wounds in his mouth; 

the chances of u contracting hiv from the situation described by urself, its highly unlikely,

unless u are sure he has an open wound in his mouth.

IF YOU'RE STILL

BREATHING

포기하지 마세요, 당신은 거의가 TO ALL OUR HOPES AND DREAMS

YOU CAN KEEP

GOING

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm just wondering,

Are there any scientific backings (with data provided would be great) that performing oral sex is an effective way of transmitting HIV? I've understood from articles online that having mouth ulcers or sores could result in HIV being transmitted while having oral sex but what are the chances? Are there real cases of people who did contract HIV simply through giving a blow job with ulcer in the mouth?

Thanks!

I'm sorry to inform you that your information is outdated. Even without sores or ulcers in the mouth, through the mucous membrane at the back of our throats, HIV transmission is possible, although much lower than anal sex. The statistical probability is about 0.04% if I remember correctly.

You should be able to get the information easily from  the web from the HIV-AIDS research journals. Do not be one of those people who delude themselves into thinking that oral sex is safe sex and that they do not have to wear condoms for oral sex.

Practise safe sex always with a condom, whether for oral sex or anal sex.  

I do not think that there are people who contracted HIV through giving bj exclusively. But HIV is not the only worrying STD from giving/receiving oral sex. Other STD such as herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts (HPV), intestinal parasites (amebiasis), and hepatitis A should be of equal if not more concern. 

Some information from the internet:

• HIV transmission through 'receptive fellatio', which means an HIV-negative person performing oral sex on (giving a blow job to) a man with HIV is possible and it is likely that HIV transmission happens in this way sometimes.
  • HIV transmission through 'insertive fellatio', which means an HIV-negative man receiving oral sex from a person with HIV, is very low risk and may be impossible.
  • There have been very few reports of possible HIV transmission through cunnilingus (oral sex performed on a woman). It is biologically possible that HIV could be passed on through an HIV-negative person performing oral sex on a woman with HIV, but this is considered to be low risk.
  • There have been no documented cases of someone being infected with HIV through receiving cunnilingus from a woman with HIV.

• [*]HIV transmission through 'receptive fellatio', which means an HIV-negative person performing oral sex on (giving a blow job to) a man with HIV is possible and it is likely that HIV transmission happens in this way sometimes.
Is there a difference in risk if the negative guy just suck the positive's cock as a prelude to protected sex; as against to the positive cums into the negative's mouth?

I thought the risks are so much higher than the former's; and the former's risks are quite negligible, no?

In 2012, another 469 Singapore residents[1] were newly reported with HIV infection. About 93% of the new cases were males and 7% were females. This brings the total number of HIV infected Singapore residents to 5,775 as of end 2012. As at 31 Dec 2012, 2,814 persons are asymptomatic carriers, 1,379 have or have had AIDS-related illnesses and 1,582 have died...MOH

Edited by russellbodyworks

Is there a difference in risk if the negative guy just suck the positive's cock as a prelude to protected sex; as against to the positive cums into the negative's mouth?

I thought the risks are so much higher than the former's; and the former's risks are quite negligible, no?

Unfortunately no, the risk (if he doesn't cum inside your mouth) is lower but NOT negligible. Pre-cum contains HIV. Btw, you don't necessarily need to have ulcers or bleeding gums to contract HIV this way, cos apparently it can still be transmitted via the lining on the back of our throats. The risk of oral sex is therefore NOT negligible (although much lower than anal sex).

We can of course choose to ignore the facts and not wear a condom despite the risks but just be very clear to be prepared to accept the risks of being infected. And for goodness sake, don't tell other people that oral sex is "safe sex" just because you yourself don't like to do it with conforms.

Edited by dragonboater

Here's a breakdown of the estimated relative quantity of HIV virus in each type of fluid.

So lots of HIV virus in cerebrospinal fluid (which is hard to come into contact with). You can see here that the reason why gay men are so vulnerable to HIV is because there is signifcant amount of HIV virus found in semen as opposed to vaginal/cervical fluid. Plasma virus loads can range depending on whether you are taking drugs.

hiv_body_fluids.jpg

But nonetheless, there are other STDs you can get besides HIV that are pretty dangerous too..... and at best uncomfortable/gross/inconvenient/painful

Edited by muddywill

Guest Phil majors

As long as there are bodily fluids exchanged (volume doesn't matter) the risk is always there.

Gay men in Singapore have been asking this question about is oral sex safe, and can oral sex transmit HIV for the last 25 years at least. Since the first Singapore HIV and AIDS cases in the 1989's , the first thing on a lot Gay men's mind is will I get HIV and Then AIDS by just a casual oral sex of that cute guy I just blew in the toilets during my lunch break, during my curi ayam foray during company cigarette break and then had a quickie at Peace Center, plaza Singapura (the old one)  public toilets. I think casual toilet blow jobs during the 80's , 90's , 2000's , was more wide spread then we would like to admit.

THERE WERE HORNY MAN COCKS everywhere coming out during lunch breaks , coffee breaks , cigarette breaks, any excusable breaks, transitting from one office to another office carrying documents , presented at least 1 hour of which 10-20 minutes spent hunting for cruisers , then a quick 15 Bj in any safe public toilet and off they go back into the ant hill of office work, joining the rest to worker ants and worker bees.

As long as there are bodily fluids exchanged (volume doesn't matter) the risk is always there. :yuk: :yuk: :twisted: :( :( :(

This a truth that  a lot Gays are in denial about this risks, that they plea bargained with themselves, so that they can still have sex with handsome guys that casual ly hookup encounter , non pre prepared , just meet outside, eyes click, bodies fit, toilet with door happen to be available and both guys have a break from work of about 25 minutes.

Some forms of plea bargaining, when faced with should i suck that handsome hunky, big dicked guy that looked so fine, I just cannot let this fish swim away without makaning his cock ..............

1) If i just dry suck the shaft without putting the whole head and shaft mainly 90%, and then just lick the head in the beginning and the end 10% of the time, so long as he doesn't shoot the cum whole sale in the suckee's mouth, should be safe right ? Wrong, still got risk if bj recepient is HIV carrier. Precum contains HIV virus too.

2) If I just suck the cock in the beginning 5 % of the time before i can taste his precum flowing out, and 90% of the time just start to jerk him off , and then 5% of the time while his eyes are rolling in pleasure i dry lick his balls to sent him of the edge ,while continue to masturbate , ok right ?  Still got some risk from sucking him in the beginning, the other two jerk off and licking balls seem to be low risk for HIV but maye risky for other non deadly ones like if he has herpes or warts  around the balls and crotch and inner thighs or he has a pubic lice or crabs infestation. This one seems to be low risk overall.

3) If I just blow his cock for 3% of the time, then quickly put on the condom sexily using my mouth, with condom in my mouth and using my lips and tongue to slide the condom down his rock hard throbbing cock while i enjoy his man aroma wafting from his trimmed pubic and the lube my ass , and then he  proceeds to do the reverse wheel barrel fuck on me, he comes , he withdraws, we both say bye bye, zip up and go back to office to continue working. Ok right ? Well , the fact that you use mouth to bj him in the beginning, and then got sexy and and use your mouth to roll down the condom on his hard cock, this one poses a risk to you because your mouth had been on his cock and then if he has some precum on your tongue , you are now spreading the precum that you may not see and taste all over the outside of the condom and then this condom is going into your arse ( rectum and colon) and then his gonna rub against your anal wall for whole duration he is having sex with your, the risk happens even without you knowing and you think you are protected from disease with the condom.Slight risk here.

4) You are both turned on and in the toilet, you both forgot lube and condom is available, you so horny, he is so handsome, and nice, polite, and so masculine, you allow him to use his saliva to prelube your ass, and he lube his condom covered hard rigid throbbing cock with his own saliva, of course saliva dries fast, so he keeps having to withdraw, and respits and reapply his saliva on the condom , repeatedly fucks you and reapply saliva and contimue until he comes and you also come. safe right ? HIV risk is low in this case, but precum have been showned to contain HIV, and coating the outside the condom with your tongue while rolling it down his cock with your mouth may transfer his precum onto the condom. You are a candidate for HEP A, HEP B, HEP C, infection getting it from this guy if you are not already vaccinated and protected  from these 3 hepatitis disease of the liver. it is said that heps disease are 100.000 times more infectious than HIV virus.

5) You are in the sauna, you hook up with the guy of your dreams, your ass is already twitching , your ass is already dripping from the excitement of a good fuck, in the room the light is dim, even if you switch on the red bulb things look dim and blur, but the guy is a catch, no  bad breath, no unpleasant body odor, his arms are gym fit, his desire burning is his eyes, he reach under your towel to gently finger your ass, he is a nice guy he folds his towel into a small pillow so that you can lie on your back with his towel pillow, he fingers your ass some more, he adds the lube, his cock is hard,pointing upwards with a slight inward curve, it glistens with precum, he wipes it off with his finger, and he feeds you his precum, you lap it up eagerly, using the same finger , he applies lube to your ass while he probes your ass with one , two then three fingers, getting your ass ready and making your more horny to be entered. he takes out the condom, opens it in the dark dim light, puts it on his penis , he struggles to pull it down, but it won't go down , the he realises its the other way around, he flips it around and easily rolls it down his cock, all the way. he enters you and you struggle to accomodate him, teeth clenches, and sigh and moan when he passes your sphincter, and then the pleasure starts, slowly the pain fades away, then like waves on the beach the pleasure builds up slowly like waves that comes shore in a synchrony, you screamed and auto cum he pulls out carefully not spilling a drop. You feel you had safe sex and will repeat this the next time. Okay right, no risk ? 

The moment he put the condom on the wrong way around he has spread his precum on the area that will turn around later that will become the exposed outside area that comes in direct contact with your ass walls, this one is a very common mistake ,putting on a condom a wrong way a hard cock, with precum dripping already , will spread cum on the condom teat area, then the top turns the condom around to put it on the right way, then the precum exposed teat area is facing the outside and then that condomed penis goes into the recipients ass , which the bottom gratefully accepts. and think he just had low risk protected condom safe sex.Eating his precum is also risky , becuase you never know if you had a nick or cut while having fish for lunch, or having keropok from your colleague scapped agianst your palate creating a small tear.

Getting HIV through the mouth via oral sex and those i mentioned above also luck like suay or not, the viral load of the HIV positive person may be a factor,a newly infected at the point of serum conversion will suddenly find that HIV replication and viral load is t the highest in the blood , semen and precum fluid. this p[erson looks and feel healthy , but his precum , semen and bllod is very high in viral load, that is his body fluids all contains the highest concentration of HIV at the moment his body starts to feel hit is being infected, the amount of precum, even the one receiving the mouth may have some risk, the more precum the more viral HIV it coantains.

The trouble iis no Scientist can tell you howmuch precum, how much semen, exposed on mouth , palate of a recepient of BJ , exposed for how long on the mouth surface mucous membrane , will cuase an infection. We don't know the exact answers.

Sucking a cock for how long, with or without tasting the precum, with or without cum swallowing, for how long exposure , or how vigorously the oral sex was , will lead to HIV transmission , NO one has the exact answers.

Each time you have a anonymous casual oral sex encounter without a proper usage of condom(which quickly will cause you to lose the mood for oral sex becuase the rubber smell and taste and the loss of sensation for the recepient), every encounter carries a risk,

If you can't control the urge , then if bad things happen , you just have to accept it, but before that do all the things to lower the risk to the minimum

!) He thinks the mouth sucking his cock is afresh new one, when in fact , the cock  sucker had just servcied seven other cocksin sucession  before him in the sauana , the sucker merely swallows all the cum of the previous seven other cocks and just casually rinse his mouth with tap water at the faucet provided at the suana premises, so he quickly moved into place and targettted the next one which happen to be you . With all that practice , the sucker is very good at edging , all skill alot  of guys just love.

Theoratically, any contact of the insides of the mouth where it is lined with moist  wet thin celled mucous membranes.

It is good to asssume any casual , sudden, unprepared encounter with someone you cruised in public , in chat rooms, social media, gay dating sites, tumblr. fridae, total strangers or even past fuck mates are potential disease carriers not jsut HIV, AIDS, but also gonorhea, syphillis , warts, chlamydia, HERPES, cold sores, fungal disease of the croctch

All of the surfaces of the mouth except the teeth are thin , single cell layer wet warm moist mucuos, they are easily damaged without you knowing it.mouth.jpg

Also called the oral cavity, the mouth is the first part of the gastrointestinal tract (or alimentary canal). The boundaries of the mouth are formed by the lips, cheeks, floor of the mouth, and palate. The mouth contains the teeth and tongue and receives secretions from the salivary glands. It performs three main functions, which have to do with digestion, breathing, and speech.

Functions of the mouth

First, the mouth is the place where food is taken in and where digestion begins (see digestive system). The mouth is adapted to receive food by ingestion, break it into small particles by mastication, and mix it with saliva. The digestive functions of the mouth include:

• Chewing, grinding, and mixing of food
  • Formation of a bolus
  • Initiation of digestive processes
  • Swallowing
  • Taste

Second, the mouth is a passageway between the pharynx (the cavity connecting the nose, mouth, and larynx) and the outside of the body. It can thus be used for breathing when the nose is inadequate, as happens, for instance, during strenuous exercise.

Third, the mouth plays a vital part in speech (see voice), because alterations in the shape of the mouth and the lips modify the sounds that are made by the vocal folds (vocal cords) in such a way that they become recognizable as syllables.

Structure of the mouth

The mouth, like many organs in the human body, is a hollow cavity. The part in front of the teeth is called the vestibule, while the part behind is the mouth itself. The floor of the mouth is formed from sheets of muscle tissue which are attached to the inner surface of the jawbone, or mandible. The side walls are formed by the cheeks, which are sufficiently flexible to allow the mouth to open and close.

The roof of the mouth is formed by the palate, a thin sheet of tissue which separates the mouth from the nasal cavities above. At the back, the cavity of the mouth joins up with the pharynx, while at the front it communicates with the outside through the lips.

Except for the teeth, the whole of the inner surface of the mouth is lined by mucous membrane. At the back, the membrane goes on to line the gastrointestinal tract, and at the front it is folded over to form the lips.

Lips and cheeks

The lips and cheeks help hold food in the mouth and keep it in place for chewing. They are also used in the formation of words for speech. The lips contain numerous sensory receptors that are useful for judging the temperature and texture of foods.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.