Male HQ

Having Sex with My Friend's Father

Guest Nick69

Just wondering why sharing a story would garner so many hateful comments and reference to sexual acts with my family Have I offended anyone out there?

3 minutes ago, Guest Nick69 said:

Just wondering why sharing a story would garner so many hateful comments and reference to sexual acts with my family Have I offended anyone out there?

Denial? that they have non-existent, frustratingly bland sex/lives and they are projecting their skepticism, jealousy, envy and hate at others who have more interesting experiences. 

I so shy to share but i try to share here hope my friends dad no use this bw forum.yesterday my next door jiran dad come to ask me,my house got water or not?then i say yes.then he say because my house shower room is broken no water.so i let him use my shower room.he open his shirt and towel in front of me and i was shock...then i see his nipple hairy and cut long cock with hairy below.and he go in to my shower room.and i go clean my hands at my kitchen room.after 20 minutes he finish his shower.he open the shower room door and take towel to dry his body.and i try to pee his body and cock look so excited.after that he ask me can i use your room to sleep a while.so i say ok.then he go to my room and sleep in my bed.after half hour i go up my bed room and see him naked sleep in my room.so i decide to call him to wake up.but he no respond at all.so i start to touch his body...and play his nipple...and touch his balls and cock.and lick his cock hole.and suck his cock while he still sleep.after that his cock erect and become harder.i suck his cock and play his nipple.after that 15 minutes his cock shoot a lots of air mani to his chest.and i lick his chest and drink his air mani and suck his cock dry.and also suck his nipple.after that 10 minutes he wake up and say to me what happen just now why i cum so many air mani at my chest.so i tell him just now you sleep i suck your cock until cum.then he shy and then smile say to me next time i want have sex with you.then i say oh my god.then he wear towel and wear shirt and back to his house.That my firsr time to suck my friend cock feel awesome.

Kudos to the author for sharing your story. I sense the eroticism. :P

Edited by PerfectXayne

"He smiled shyly and lowered his shorts exposing a hard thick 6-7 inch monster stroking its shaft."

I stopped reading seriously after the invitation to the jacuzzi, and 100% after the above sentence.

Either the story is one big fantasy or the father already had designs on the writer a long time before.

Manly mature men who will show you their tools are never genuinely shy and are already raping you visually at first sight. :lol:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

1 hour ago, Guest Nick69 said:

Just wondering why it is fine to share a story of you having sex with your friend's dad, but considered "hateful" when someone posted the thought of your friend giving your mom a wonderful night.

Imagine your mom spread her legs wide open when your friend kneaded her droopy breast and fucked her cunt. She moaned with her raw instinct and sounded like a slutty old whore.

After your friend is done with his trashy, he shot all over your mom's face and mouth.

Wonderful to you?

If your story is a fiction, then mine too. Why get worked up?

If you have done that to your friend's dad, mine is still an imagination, why that emotion? You can mess with his dad but your friend cannot toy with your mom?  Wonder why?

I wonder all of the people in the house are on some drugs or sleeping pills. Throughout all these, the wife never noticed the disappearance of the husband for so long, the "deep sleep" that the author mentioned is indeed deep for his friends as they also never notice the TS disappearance.

I would rather the whole story began with only the father is at home and the TS came over to collect something he left over the other night.

Seem more credible.

This is just TS's fantasy wish to come true, to be mouth fuck by a fit uncle twice his age and swallows all his mature essence.

Look no further, TS. Plenty of fit uncles here waiting for your hungry mouth.

Is Wei Chong the same guy from ACSI! Then I know his dad too. Wei Chong is openly gay, I Guess his dad is closet gay...

i don't mind having a 3-some with both.... My fantasy!

You are poor and a kid. 

He seduce you and use you as a tool to relieve his sexual urges.This is is a upper class scandal and a scum behaviour. You were exploited and treated as nothing more than a toilet bowl by a rich man and you are still living in bliss. I got nothing more to say. 

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

Fiction or fact, the veracity of the post is irrelevant. If you have problems with the story, don't read it. If you enjoy the story, Like it. 

Those who question the authenticity are just envy and wish to be in the shoes of TS or perhaps to get in touch with the manly dad through TS.  Just like that.  They are not here to judge the integrity of TS, if at all interested. 

TS has fulfilled his fantasy, and their fantasies. 

• 1 year later...

It happened to me before. Was in the gloryhole of shogun. A cock poked through and it was quite sizeable. I serviced it, and he suddenly pulled out. I heard a knock on my cubicle and i let him in. I had a shock... it was the father of one of my friends, i used to visit her family during cny. He didnt recognise me. 

Why all these disbeliefs?  I have sucked several of my friends' fathers and many fathers of my kampong boys (not my friends but just friendly neighours).  They are someone's father and a horny man as well.  Truth be told, maybe some of our own fathers are also happily plunging their stiff cocks in and out of some very gay mouth at this very moment - one can never tell!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Years back saw my friend's dad in sauna but he dun recognize me. He ram me hard in shower cubicle n after tat he still feel horny n we check in budget hotel again to continue. 

Y.....

1)Bcos I can't resist his long fat cock surrounded by sexy bush of hair.

2)Uncle is reali good on bed, strong wif lots pattern. He reali hit my g spot. 

3)Luv e passionate mouth to mouth kiss wif him. 

Become frequent sex buddy after tat. Feel sori whenever I meet my friend ....is a secret in me. 

12 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Why all these disbeliefs?  I have sucked several of my friends' fathers and many fathers of my kampong boys (not my friends but just friendly neighours).  They are someone's father and a horny man as well.  Truth be told, maybe some of our own fathers are also happily plunging their stiff cocks in and out of some very gay mouth at this very moment - one can never tell!

How do u even get to do it with them ? Im so lost like u dont just walk up and ask if ur horny do u?

Guest curious
14 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Not so much the disbelief in the act, but the disbelief that you would have no shame in having sex with your FRIEND's father.  How would you feel if the bangla who sweeps your corridor every day fucks your father and writes about it in bangladeshi on some gay bulletin board?   

such a nice story. real or not, i got hard just by fantasizing it. wish it can happen to me too tho. xD

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

On 3/14/2017 at 4:26 AM, Tricyclo said:

How do u even get to do it with them ? Im so lost like u dont just walk up and ask if ur horny do u?

of cos not!!!  read my thread about my past sexual tryst and you will have an idea.

All in sex is fair.

On 3/14/2017 at 7:04 AM, Guest curious said:

Not so much the disbelief in the act, but the disbelief that you would have no shame in having sex with your FRIEND's father.  How would you feel if the bangla who sweeps your corridor every day fucks your father and writes about it in bangladeshi on some gay bulletin board?   

honestly I am okay with that too.  if my father has these inclinations so be it... after all who are we who have such inclinations judge others???

All in sex is fair.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes.... Done dat in my uni days. Notice my classmate's father eyes expression was different when he look at me but didn't tink too much. 

An unfinish project make me stay over nite at a single parent classmate's hse. It was over 2am when my classmate cannot tahan & fall asleep on his bed. I went to e kitchen for a drink n later his father came into e kitchen too. He was half naked wrapping his low body in a towel & holding another towel drying his hair(obviously after his bathe). He saw me n asked me "still not sleeping at tis hr, still held up by project? " After a short chat, I washed my cup at basin before returning to bedroom. When I turn back after washing, his father walk 1 step forward n his towel covering his lower body dropped off showing me his erected cock. I knew he did dat purposely! He told me sori for his loose towel to drop off then continue to ask me if I haf seen such big cock. He walk nearer to me n asked if I wanna try hold it in my palm n c how it feels. I took it in my hand n stare at it while my heart was pumping fast. 

He make me sit on e dinning chair n ask me to suck it n I did. He took off my tee n I m worried his son would wake up half way but he told me not to worry. I pull down my shorts n he curdle me tightly then he stick out his tongue into my mouth n we kissed. He picked up the towels n my clothing then hold my hand to his bedroom. He sit on e bed with his legs opening wide n I kneel on e floor in between his legs continue to suck him. His cock was damn raging hard with a dark purple swelling cock head n his pre cum was leaking more n more in my mouth(my tongue can taste it). He pull me up onto his bed, roll a condom over his cock, lub it n he go on top of me. I clamp my legs onto his waist n he start to penetrate me. He was rough at sex, keep forcing his cock into my hole. I moan in pain asking him to stop but he ignore me n continue to bang me hard,  tis reali make me feel very 'man' of him. He released his loads in e condom inside me n we shower ourselves in his bedroom toilet after dat. After putting on my clothes, I slowly open e door to check outside then went to kitchen for a drink, he did not put on his clothes n walked into e kitchen totally naked n hug me fr behind whispering at my ears "let me be ur daddy". I can feel his cock on my butt slowly turning hard again when he says those words. I turn around, hold his cock, stroke it a few times, gave him a kiss n went back my classmate's bedroom. 

I stop gog to his hse after dat nite. My classmate once awhile will oso ask "wan go my hse anot? My father say how come didn't c u come to our hse for so long. "

So erotic.

• G_M locked this topic