Male HQ
Corrado

Thaipusam

Guest Ramesh multi tasker   
Guest Ramesh multi tasker

My ex worker from india was so spontaneous when going for this event when he was here. He cut botak and still as handsome, I even ask him where he went last night. He gaves a humble yet  specific finger language to describe that kind of programme, running the charcoal stuff like that. Though work is hectic, I gave a smile with a not bad at all look.

Guest Lucky boy   
Guest Lucky boy

This is a hard question to answer! You should ask what is the criteria for joining! Offensive

Guest Googley bear George   
Guest Googley bear George

Thaipusam is a type of religious heritage in singapore. Though I may not be joining as one, but I heard need to shave, carry pot of milk on the head for gal, piercings big needles and small needles for guys and struct down a distance walk and running charcoal too which a ts mentioned above. Very traditional practice!

10 minutes ago, Guest Googley bear George said:

Thaipusam is a type of religious heritage in singapore. Though I may not be joining as one, but I heard need to shave, carry pot of milk on the head for gal, piercings big needles and small needles for guys and struct down a distance walk and running charcoal too which a ts mentioned above. Very traditional practice!

Sounds painful

Guest jack   
Guest jack

4It was a parade rather than a show, so no stage. It was a distance from around jalan besar, to what bystanded deem as to the destination of chinatown. The parade is much like chingay. But the only thing is that the performer don't cheer or wave at the crowd, not easy to attract and get your attention. In other word, its more like a walk, awaits for the next somehow, a stunt performer. As for the ladies, milk are carry to the destination as one of the neutraliser used on the foot, dashing for that red hot charcoal. That somehow a black carpet for the parade starring the lead master of the night. That it!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter