Male HQ

Swimming nude in pools?

Guest Swim

For Fitness first pool, the best one is at Fusionopolis. Around 2 to 5pm, week days or Sun. Also when it is rainy weather, somehow the pool is empty. 

Took off my trunks and had a lovely swim, free style and breast stroke. Love the wave of water brushing against my semi hard dick. 

The other possible pool is Clementi 321. Since it is new, go during off peak hours and you will have the pool all by yourself. Wish I can have a swim buddy to swim naked together..

1 hour ago, suckmegood said:

please don't do stupid things in public area. nude swimming should only be achieved at private pools. 

the last thing you want is to appear in court... or STOMP. 

Take this as one good useful advice.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

My condo pool is programmed to shut down all pool lights and surrounding landscape lighting at about 930pm, though the official closing time for the pool is at 10pm. There is therefore this half an hour window period when you could swim in completeness darkness and the security will not kacao you. It is almost impossible to notice that one is nude below water unless you also jump in the pool to check. 

Come to Germany. In the summer, you can swim naked in most of the lakes in Berlin. Or you can go to the Baltic coast where most of the beaches are nudist.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

My condo pool is programmed to shut down all pool lights and surrounding landscape lighting at about 930pm, though the official closing time for the pool is at 10pm. There is therefore this half an hour window period when you could swim in completeness darkness and the security will not kacao you. It is almost impossible to notice that one is nude below water unless you also jump in the pool to check. 

Dont ever get caught.....you will soon be "famous" if u are unlucky...... Well why not just rent a nice pool villa in Bali especially in Seminyak area? There you can be nude all the time ....be it in the pool , the private lounge and even the outdoor shower. 

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Arm Show said:

I used to swim naked in pool of clothing optional villa in Bali. Not private, but it's a gay naked accommodation. So swimming naked is acceptable, even encouraged actually. Not only swimming, but you can also sunbathing naked by the pool, being eye candy for other guests. And don't need to be worry if you get hard on while doing it because that's also acceptable. :P

But if you want it really private, well I think some resort has room or villa with private pool. Just be careful when maid walks in while you're doing it. :lol:

Oh my god baby.

Only did it twice in a private property pool, few times in hotel pools overseas in resorts but younger days use to do midnight swimming at East Coast and for day time at secluded beach along Changi Coastal Road. Just a thrill to feel the flow of water in places you don't normal get :)

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2016 at 5:45 PM, Arm Show said:

I used to swim naked in pool of clothing optional villa in Bali. Not private, but it's a gay naked accommodation. So swimming naked is acceptable, even encouraged actually. Not only swimming, but you can also sunbathing naked by the pool, being eye candy for other guests. And don't need to be worry if you get hard on while doing it because that's also acceptable. :P

But if you want it really private, well I think some resort has room or villa with private pool. Just be careful when maid walks in while you're doing it. :lol:

which one was it? I know there are several in Bali, but never stayed at one, although I'd like to. Don't know which to choose. Went to one one time, but it didn't look that nice and people weren't as friendly as I would expect. Forgot the name of it, though.

So would be nice to have a recommendation from someone who has been there....

7 hours ago, bkkandy said:

which one was it? I know there are several in Bali, but never stayed at one, although I'd like to. Don't know which to choose. Went to one one time, but it didn't look that nice and people weren't as friendly as I would expect. Forgot the name of it, though.

Try Villa Layang Bulan or Sunclad Villa. Owner and staff are friendly as they're supposed to be. But don't expect so much about guests. Depend on individual.

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

9 hours ago, bkkandy said:

Villa Awang Awang.

This was the best one of the two resorts. Good way to pamper myself and get naughty in and out of the pool for sure. heh

Private pool Villa Awang Awang.jpg

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 4/17/2016 at 0:55 AM, bradlee said:

i did at katong public pool b4 many years back, that time i went there when it just open in the morning

so practically no one. so i just took off my trunk swam a breath then i wear back haha

Wow! the life guard sleeping ah?

Twice I climb over a public swim pool around 10pm...The lights was already switch off..was really quiet and didn't see anyone around, I stripped naked and swim in the dark pool. though a little spooky, but what the hack it's quite exciting! haha

Tried it in Tioman, about 7.15pm, quite dark,

but not totally dark yet, at one those

streams that flow into natural pools in

the forest. Very peaceful, relaxing,

totally soothing, nice and cool amidst the waning light;

paradise.

Singapore : tried skinny-dipping in

the sea at 3am, while camping near Changi beach;

super cold, but shiok, coz 2 warm bodies together,

so hard while being hugged from the back.

Spore swimming pool. Late night @ Bedok.

Climbed in countless times to use pool.

Either alone or with someone.

Even had fun in the pool and changing rooms.

Now cannot. There's infra-red camera installed.

Guest guest

I love swimming nude.

First time trying when I went to perhentian island 20 years ago. Went to a secluded beach that hv giant rock blocking with privacy.  sun tan n swim nude in and out of the sea. The feeling was sooooo good. I was there back packing and staying at cheap A hut. Missed that so much.

Also swim nude many times when I holiday at Thailand & bali at villas with private pool.

Once I went to tioman with bf. We swim nude in the sea too. I even gave him a blow job in the sea.  lol

Tho never have the chance to swim nude in sg :(

I stayed in an airbnb condo accommodation at Pattaya. It's located along the sea shore and has a private beach. Since it's a private beach, there wasn't many people. 

I went to the sea in my skimpy trunks at noon. There wasn't anyone else at the beach. Decided to go into the sea and took off my trunks for a skinny dip... wow! Felt so carefree and divine! 

I was so hard and horny. I went on to jo in the sea and cum inside the sea within a minute. 

On 28 January 2016 at 1:59 PM, Guest said:

For Fitness first pool, the best one is at Fusionopolis. Around 2 to 5pm, week days or Sun. Also when it is rainy weather, somehow the pool is empty. 

Took off my trunks and had a lovely swim, free style and breast stroke. Love the wave of water brushing against my semi hard dick. 

The other possible pool is Clementi 321. Since it is new, go during off peak hours and you will have the pool all by yourself. Wish I can have a swim buddy to swim naked together..

Really! Wow! I must try then.. But clementi not possible bah, there is a class there n the neighborhood block can see. Fusionpolis looks possible. But there are cctv leh. 

Guest Thrill
13 hours ago, tinkymale said:

Really! Wow! I must try then.. But clementi not possible bah, there is a class there n the neighborhood block can see. Fusionpolis looks possible. But there are cctv leh. 

I know it's dangerous to be caught, but it's the thrill of the moment when you somehow know it will be safe. Like rain looming, or in the middle of the rain.. Public pools will be shut but private pools may not.

It would also be fun to swim with a couple of buddies in the nude. Any way we can form a "club" or something? Not necessarily to swim in forbidden areas..

13 hours ago, Guest said:

Did it twice before in Thailand. Once in the sea and once in the hotel pool. 

Have fun taking the risk.

Just note at 'least' 2 charges will be dropped on you if get caught: 1) Trans-passing & 2) Indecent exposure in public area.  heh

1 hour ago, upshot said:

Have fun taking the risk.

Just note at 'least' 2 charges will be dropped on you if get caught: 1) Trans-passing & 2) Indecent exposure in public area.  heh

Huh? Wat trans-pass?

Anyway, both skinny dips were done at night. No one can tell if a person is nude or not in the sea at night. ;-)

As for the hotel pool, it was a risk I have to take. And I made sure I stayed close to the side of the pool.

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Huh? Wat trans-pass?

Trespassing into a private or govt owned properties without authorized permission to enter. Of course you will not be charge for trespassing at a beach/sea but indecent exposure will still apply and worst if you are caught indulging in a lewd sexual act ( str8 or unnatural gay sex) in public. Getting caught doing it is not about you being spotted and you stop to put on your clothing or stop your sexual fun before they spot you. Lucky for you if that be so. But if they were alerted and they quietly come in observe before stepping in to confront you to make certain it is a clean fool proof arrest. That is another matter all together.

Don't always expect you can smart mouth you way out of it especially if someone saw and called the authorities to report and expect them to take action. Thus official calls like that, they are less incline to let it go or at the very least take down you particulars and file you under certain police activities log as a matter of record in case some other officer caught you again.

Have fun but watch your ass.  hehe

Have I been caught? Yes. Twice and both time by couples.. one str8 and one gay couple all near Fort Road. I acted  very cool and not make any sudden moves and treat it as normal but cover up for the str8 couple who I think in the night light just think I was out for a nude swim. But I left the place and not linger even after the couple left. In case they call the police on me.

Edited by upshot

1 hour ago, upshot said:

Trespassing into a private or govt owned properties without authorized permission to enter. Of course you will not be charge for trespassing at a beach/sea but indecent exposure will still apply and worst if you are caught indulging in a lewd sexual act ( str8 or unnatural gay sex) in public. Getting caught doing it is not about you being spotted and you stop to put on your clothing or stop your sexual fun before they spot you. Lucky for you if that be so. But if they were alerted and they quietly come in observe before stepping in to confront you to make certain it is a clean fool proof arrest. That is another matter all together.

Don't always expect you can smart mouth you way out of it especially if someone saw and called the authorities to report and expect them to take action. Thus official calls like that, they are less incline to let it go or at the very least take down you particulars and file you under certain police activities log as a matter of record in case some other officer caught you again.

Have fun but watch your ass.  hehe

Have I been caught? Yes. Twice and both time by couples.. one str8 and one gay couple all near Fort Road. I acted  very cool and not make any sudden moves and treat it as normal but cover up for the str8 couple who I think in the night light just think I was out for a nude swim. But I left the place and not linger even after the couple left. In case they call the police on me.

Haha, I did not transpass or trespass, I was staying in that hotel and beach resort.

I did it not only under the cover of darkness, I also did it discreetly by removing my trunks underwater and did not come out of the water. :-)

I did skinny dip once in a condo pool with another guy. It was his condo and he invited me for a swim late (and i mean LATE!)

It was quite exciting actually, one for fear of being caught but he assured me that he has done this countless times and know where each camera is pointing.

• 7 months later...

Did that in Thailand. You can hire a private boat for the whole day at a cheap price and the boatman knows secluded place for couple to spend nude time together. They have done it countless times and don't care about what you do hahahaha

They brought us to a private beach and we practically swam and sunbath naked the whole afternoon and even have sex on the beach under the shade. Perfect honeymoon. Fucking under the cool seabreeze overlooking turqoil beautiful sea and sand. 

On 29/01/2016 at 3:02 PM, Guest said:

Where is it? Can you host a few of us to swim together?

• 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic