Male HQ

Swimming nude in pools?

Guest Swim

• 2 weeks later...

one feasible location will definitely be one of the 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom sea-facing villas at Montigo Resort in Batam. The villas have private infinity lap pools that can't be seen by outsiders. However it costs SGD$1400/night!
in director Yun Xiang's latest film '30 years of adonis', there was a scene in which a guy was swimming completely nude in the sea-view pool of a 4-bedroom villa.

I knew it because i stayed at the exact same villa before but with a group of straight friends, so no nude swimming...

Edited by nerrad

• 2 months later...
On 22/04/2016 at 5:55 PM, PunggolOrTampines said:

Tried it in Tioman, about 7.15pm, quite dark,

but not totally dark yet, at one those

streams that flow into natural pools in

the forest. Very peaceful, relaxing,

totally soothing, nice and cool amidst the waning light;

paradise.

Singapore : tried skinny-dipping in

the sea at 3am, while camping near Changi beach;

super cold, but shiok, coz 2 warm bodies together,

so hard while being hugged from the back.

Spore swimming pool. Late night @ Bedok.

Climbed in countless times to use pool.

Either alone or with someone.

Even had fun in the pool and changing rooms.

Now cannot. There's infra-red camera installed.

Aww... anyone still here after 10 ? 

On 5/1/2017 at 7:20 AM, Mada said:

I did few times.

In my office building. There is swimming pool at the rooftop. Very seldom people swim. 

I swam naked at 6.00-7.00 am. Or Friday night from 9.00 pm 

If you are interested join, pm me

The area is in east side. 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• 4 weeks later...

In fact I know swimming naked in the pool is acceptable in most resorts pool in Bali. The 1st time I did that I even get assurance verbally from the resort reception. I asked something like"I am going to swim in the pool not wearing anything. Are you sure it will be ok?" The answer was "yes, sir. Swimming in nude is allowed here."  So when I went to the second resort the following day, I asked the same question and I got the same reply. I even did that day time. Once a middle age man approached me to chat.  He was in his swimming trunk. From Taiwan and we conversed in mandarin. He never say a word about me been naked, as if it was something so natural. He even brought me to his resort house and introduced me to his wife. Yes, I wore my pants before leaving the pool. Balinese are very tolerate with nudity (I was there a few time between 1998 to 2005) I shot some nude photo around some of the cultural buildings. The were people passing by occasionally, I think they saw us shooting photos, naked, they never be bothered. 

10 hours ago, Guest Simon said:

In fact I know swimming naked in the pool is acceptable in most resorts pool in Bali. The 1st time I did that I even get assurance verbally from the resort reception. I asked something like"I am going to swim in the pool not wearing anything. Are you sure it will be ok?" The answer was "yes, sir. Swimming in nude is allowed here."  So when I went to the second resort the following day, I asked the same question and I got the same reply. I even did that day time. Once a middle age man approached me to chat.  He was in his swimming trunk. From Taiwan and we conversed in mandarin. He never say a word about me been naked, as if it was something so natural. He even brought me to his resort house and introduced me to his wife. Yes, I wore my pants before leaving the pool. Balinese are very tolerate with nudity (I was there a few time between 1998 to 2005) I shot some nude photo around some of the cultural buildings. The were people passing by occasionally, I think they saw us shooting photos, naked, they never be bothered. 

Wu yah bo?

21 hours ago, Guest Simon said:

wow which resorts

• 7 months later...

actually i did it in singapore public pool b4.  that time was very early.

Many years ago i think 7am.

i was the only person with some lifeguards around.

since no ppl they also talk among themselves not looking at the pool

so i took off my trunk swim for a while then wear back.

Guest guest

Tried a few times in my new condo i just shifted in. Was a single block small condo with only 8 storey high. No security guard or guard post, accessing the condo were all digital smart system. The pool is located at 3rd floor. I normally went for my swim around 2am when i suppose many people were already sleeping. I love stripping myself to nude walking into the pool. Washng myself in nude under the shower at open washing area next to the pool was kinky too.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Tried a few times in my new condo i just shifted in. Was a single block small condo with only 8 storey high. No security guard or guard post, accessing the condo were all digital smart system. The pool is located at 3rd floor. I normally went for my swim around 2am when i suppose many people were already sleeping. I love stripping myself to nude walking into the pool. Washng myself in nude under the shower at open washing area next to the pool was kinky too.

Hey can I join u?

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

No cctv?

Guest Guest

It's true that balinese are very open and accept nudity as part of their daily life. 

Few years back when I travel there with my bf we stayed at ubud. Not only we swim nude in the hotel pool. We also bath nude with local inside a cave's waterfall in the monkey forest.

This cave location is super secluded and hard to spot. We saw the local walked into that direction and followed and this 3 young man in their 20 to 30s invited us to shower with them. Apparently there are 2 other man having their shower inside the cave already. We hesitate a while before joining them cause 1 of the guy said me and my bf can shared his towel. He can use his friends towel. So we stripped naked and join them n under the small waterfall.

They said the waterfall is holy water and they shower there daily. The experience was so surreal. It was super nice and refreshing after the hot and humid walk in the monkey forest.

On the same trip we also encountered local uncles bathe in the agung river nude with a few kids. The are actually under the bridge and is out of most people's sight. Me and bf was tracking along the river bank and chance upon them.

They were so natural and friendly and when I pointed my camera to them they just laugh and nod their head and gave their consent. Though we didn't join them cause we don't have towels. So we only soaked our feet in water and chit chat with them. 

Balinese women at super ulu village can be seen naked from waist up. We seen them Bath half nude in the river outside their house. 

If you rent a villa in bali. You not only can swim nude in the pool. You can be naked whole day in the villa 

Guest guest
57 minutes ago, Andrew1212 said:

No cctv?

No cctv. Because there are 2 units of house at that level so due to privacy of the 2 units they only had the cctv at the entrance to the pool.

55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It's true that balinese are very open and accept nudity as part of their daily life. 

Few years back when I travel there with my bf we stayed at ubud. Not only we swim nude in the hotel pool. We also bath nude with local inside a cave's waterfall in the monkey forest.

This cave location is super secluded and hard to spot. We saw the local walked into that direction and followed and this 3 young man in their 20 to 30s invited us to shower with them. Apparently there are 2 other man having their shower inside the cave already. We hesitate a while before joining them cause 1 of the guy said me and my bf can shared his towel. He can use his friends towel. So we stripped naked and join them n under the small waterfall.

They said the waterfall is holy water and they shower there daily. The experience was so surreal. It was super nice and refreshing after the hot and humid walk in the monkey forest.

On the same trip we also encountered local uncles bathe in the agung river nude with a few kids. The are actually under the bridge and is out of most people's sight. Me and bf was tracking along the river bank and chance upon them.

They were so natural and friendly and when I pointed my camera to them they just laugh and nod their head and gave their consent. Though we didn't join them cause we don't have towels. So we only soaked our feet in water and chit chat with them. 

Balinese women at super ulu village can be seen naked from waist up. We seen them Bath half nude in the river outside their house. 

If you rent a villa in bali. You not only can swim nude in the pool. You can be naked whole day in the villa 

Heard of this

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

No cctv. Because there are 2 units of house at that level so due to privacy of the 2 units they only had the cctv at the entrance to the pool.

Wah I wan come Singapore find u oh. Pm me ur whatsapp

Naked swim in Clarke quay SOHO swimming pool with my ex.

I challenged him to swim naked. He said cannot swim naked at here as it is a public place.

Then I just ignored him and take off my swim trunk then swam.

After 1 lap, he took off his trunk and swam with me.

Then I licked his nipples at the corner of the pool.

Suddenly there were 2 women appeared. Not sure they saw what we did.

We wore back our trunk. I f him in the sauna room.

3 hours ago, kjboy said:

Naked swim in Clarke quay SOHO swimming pool with my ex.

I challenged him to swim naked. He said cannot swim naked at here as it is a public place.

Then I just ignored him and take off my swim trunk then swam.

After 1 lap, he took off his trunk and swam with me.

Then I licked his nipples at the corner of the pool.

Suddenly there were 2 women appeared. Not sure they saw what we did.

We wore back our trunk. I f him in the sauna room.

6 hours ago, whitetiger said:

did once at friend's condo pool at late night.. we were swimming and drinking red wine then..

half way we took out our trunks and swim.. warm from the wine + cold from the pool.. lolx

Yea condo pool quite ok
At night so dark, even if there was cctv also can't see much

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Bali... Indonesia??

20 over yrs back when e security n cctv weren't  all over e places like today, me n my platoon mate did sneak into a public pool in e middle of e nite. We book out quite late dat fri nite n he din wan to travel so far home n so i ask him to stay over my place for e nite. While chatting in my room, he look out e window seeing e swimming complex n came out wif tis idea of climbing into e place for a naked swim. To be frank i hope to do something wif him n so i agree to his idea. I grabbed 2 towels n we proceeded. After stripping ourselves we jump into e medium pool, cold n shiok! We swim n talk , play n splashing water onto each other n later we started wrestling in e water. He locked me in his arms fr behind n my buttock felt his cock. I acted struggling n kept banging n brushing his cock wif my buttock. I voice up to him "oei ur cock veri shiok hor keep brushing my butt!". After hearing he laugh n became more notti by playing banging his cock on my butt. I felt some hardness soon n he stopped. He went over to e steps in e water n sat tere lay back relaxing. He saw my erected cock when i walk up to him. I sat beside him n saw his erected cock sticking out e water. My hand went over to stroke him, he din stop me. I then went infront him in e water n start to bj him. He was quite horny I tink. He soon lifted his hips doing e fxxking motion mouth fuck me. He ejaculated e whole week of cum in my mouth. I spit out into e water rinsing my mouth n he gave me a smile asking me how was e taste. We picked up our clothing n walk to e toilet in nude. It was quite dark inside, I cuddle him fr behind n 'molest' his cock again n ask him if he wan another round. We went into a cubicle n haf a quick rinse under e shower, change n left home. After entering my room i locked e door n we continue on my bed. He fuck me quite long dat nite for 2nd round. We were fb after dat. We still continue our fb affair till now even he was married wif kids.

8 minutes ago, Guest lee said:

20 over yrs back when e security n cctv weren't  all over e places like today, me n my platoon mate did sneak into a public pool in e middle of e nite. We book out quite late dat fri nite n he din wan to travel so far home n so i ask him to stay over my place for e nite. While chatting in my room, he look out e window seeing e swimming complex n came out wif tis idea of climbing into e place for a naked swim. To be frank i hope to do something wif him n so i agree to his idea. I grabbed 2 towels n we proceeded. After stripping ourselves we jump into e medium pool, cold n shiok! We swim n talk , play n splashing water onto each other n later we started wrestling in e water. He locked me in his arms fr behind n my buttock felt his cock. I acted struggling n kept banging n brushing his cock wif my buttock. I voice up to him "oei ur cock veri shiok hor keep brushing my butt!". After hearing he laugh n became more notti by playing banging his cock on my butt. I felt some hardness soon n he stopped. He went over to e steps in e water n sat tere lay back relaxing. He saw my erected cock when i walk up to him. I sat beside him n saw his erected cock sticking out e water. My hand went over to stroke him, he din stop me. I then went infront him in e water n start to bj him. He was quite horny I tink. He soon lifted his hips doing e fxxking motion mouth fuck me. He ejaculated e whole week of cum in my mouth. I spit out into e water rinsing my mouth n he gave me a smile asking me how was e taste. We picked up our clothing n walk to e toilet in nude. It was quite dark inside, I cuddle him fr behind n 'molest' his cock again n ask him if he wan another round. We went into a cubicle n haf a quick rinse under e shower, change n left home. After entering my room i locked e door n we continue on my bed. He fuck me quite long dat nite for 2nd round. We were fb after dat. We still continue our fb affair till now even he was married wif kids.

Really ar Mr Lee? Which pool was that? Delta?lol

Still fucking ? Consider u r his mistress la? So good.

• 1 month later...

Last month, was very drunk with my friend so decided to strip naked while he was driving. Suggested to head over to ECP, and find a secluded corner for skinny dipping. I think he must have thought that I was kidding.

So once he parked, I ran from the car to the waters as naked as the day I was born. Once sobered, I suddenly felt scared, so my friend threw his shirt to me for cover, and we went back to his car where we had some cuddles and went to his place for more fun.

I don't know anymore.

7 hours ago, thedoctor said:

Last month, was very drunk with my friend so decided to strip naked while he was driving. Suggested to head over to ECP, and find a secluded corner for skinny dipping. I think he must have thought that I was kidding.

So once he parked, I ran from the car to the waters as naked as the day I was born. Once sobered, I suddenly felt scared, so my friend threw his shirt to me for cover, and we went back to his car where we had some cuddles and went to his place for more fun.

In Singapore? 

• Guest locked this topic