Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

I'm not into overly bulgy muscles that are not practically used in modern day living. Much prefer leanfit bodies that signals to my brain the guy is healthy, agile and probably very lively and adventurous. Swim bods will always be a thing

Edited by PlayersGroup

7 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

I'm not into overly bulgy muscles that were not practically used in modern day living. Much prefer leanfit bodies that signals to my brain the guy is healthy, agile and probably very lively and adventurous. Swim bods will always be a thing

Oh yeah. Swim bod any time yo!

We lean fits must always maintain our body 24/7 so when muscular with bodyfats see us naked hardon auto come or start to paiseh or smile haha for me well naked is the best medicine for those who judgemental insecure overly ego mirror me haha even Fitness Instructor and PTI ask me to be their trainers etc...some I fuck have yummy asses bubble butts yums 🍑🍑🍑 haha 

23 minutes ago, BudakFit said:

We lean fits must always maintain our body 24/7 so when muscular with bodyfats see us naked hardon auto come or start to paiseh or smile haha for me well naked is the best medicine for those who judgemental insecure overly ego mirror me haha even Fitness Instructor and PTI ask me to be their trainers etc...some I fuck have yummy asses bubble butts yums 🍑🍑🍑 haha 

Must be nice haha

• 6 months later...

I'll shower with the door closed, but go out nude to the benches to towel off and change.

Used to be self-conscious, but now with covid restrictions, there are not many people and I feel braver haha.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I'll almost always be sporting a semi or a hard on. Especially if I've been edging and haven't cummed for a while. I get horny so easily and can't stop myself from getting hard.

I just focus on my own stuff so I've got no idea if anyone noticed. I hope some did haha.

On 10/21/2021 at 2:48 PM, gskh said:

I'll shower with the door closed, but go out nude to the benches to towel off and change.

Used to be self-conscious, but now with covid restrictions, there are not many people and I feel braver haha.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I'll almost always be sporting a semi or a hard on. Especially if I've been edging and haven't cummed for a while. I get horny so easily and can't stop myself from getting hard.

I just focus on my own stuff so I've got no idea if anyone noticed. I hope some did haha.

Whr do u swim though, lol….

I do see some guys wiping their wet bods in KBSC and Serangoon pool but is like once every two visits then I get to see (and no fixed timing). Usually these are more senior guys. Younger guys usually come out of the cubicle in undies. 

Used to see people walk nude in the gym changing room or steamroom or bathroom to steamroom but nowadays this is a rather rare sight. Most of the time people are in undies like bunk life.

IMHO, I doubt it have anything to do with the area being mature or young estate. Maybe more to do with the environment setting. The titanic movie effect of “you jump, I jump”. If there are more oglers versus ‘strippers’ than whether mature or young, most rather not expose themselves. But if u put one hunky ‘nudist’ youngster, the rest of the youngsters will follow suit even if there are many mature oglers. Just my observation. 
Personally, I may change or shower openly (depending on situation) but not walk totally nude from one corner to another like what some might. That is just not within my comfort zone. I had on occasion seen guy who don’t even close the door while squatting to poop. That’s his prerogative, since it not my fetish, I just carry on with peeing at the urinal and move on. 

i don't usually purposely walk around nude in the showers, but showering nude without door closed is ok for me.. but definitely close door when pooping..

my generation last time swimming pool showers no cubicles also..is fully open type...so i used to nude communal bathing...last time army also all bathe together ...but now times changed already..mostly shower within a cubicle.

sometimes some uncles will keep starting at my nude body, but i just let them see, anyway i also don't have a nice body and i will grow old someday...so i don't feel too shameful with my naked body...

and agree nudity at swimming pools showers much less now for males

On 11/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, Yeryk said:

Delta swimming pool all the time, everyone nude in the changing/shower room walk around fully nude like nobody cares.

Nobody close their doors when showering either - just a norm there.

(Closed for renovations now)

Too exaggerated..

On 11/18/2021 at 11:23 PM, Yeryk said:

Delta swimming pool all the time, everyone nude in the changing/shower room walk around fully nude like nobody cares.

I miss Delta (and Katong)

On 11/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, Yeryk said:

Not all the time but yah some tend to parade around like in their home.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:44 PM, bluerunner said:

Heard that the renovation plan at Delta got delayed due to Covid19. 
Katong will be open next year. Hopefully, there will be no delay. 

Wow that is like two years delay. Wonder what they do tear down and built new one... 😂 

On 11/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, shyc said:

Not all the time but yah some tend to parade around like in their home.

Wow that is like two years delay. Wonder what they do tear down and built new one... 😂 

No big reno. The fix is on the lights. It’s basically the same issue as what Kallang Basin was facing a few years ago. 
At Katong pool, the lights were placed on 2 very high beam. Dunno why that’s an issue now. They are finding solution to replace the lights. 

On 11/19/2021 at 5:28 PM, bluerunner said:

No big reno. The fix is on the lights. It’s basically the same issue as what Kallang Basin was facing a few years ago. 
At Katong pool, the lights were placed on 2 very high beam. Dunno why that’s an issue now. They are finding solution to replace the lights. 

Hmm that is interesting 🤔 so they spent over 2yrs to fix better lighting so that we can see the naked guys better? 😂  😝 just kidding.

Thought the lights were quite bright already. I was hoping they can fix the shower heads so that they can give more even water pressure. Some of them really cannot shower as the pressure is very weak. The better ones are sadly always used up by exhibitionist or voyeur. 😆 jk. Anyway as long as they don’t change the layout of the shower area, I do like the dry bench to put our belongings outside during shower. The one at Jalan Besar is too far from cubicles and limited. 

On 11/19/2021 at 7:30 PM, shyc said:

Hmm that is interesting 🤔 so they spent over 2yrs to fix better lighting so that we can see the naked guys better? 😂  😝 just kidding.

Thought the lights were quite bright already. I was hoping they can fix the shower heads so that they can give more even water pressure. Some of them really cannot shower as the pressure is very weak. The better ones are sadly always used up by exhibitionist or voyeur. 😆 jk. Anyway as long as they don’t change the layout of the shower area, I do like the dry bench to put our belongings outside during shower. The one at Jalan Besar is too far from cubicles and limited. 

Don’t be stupid. The lights is at the pool not inside the shower room.

Oh yes, open minded in the modern times. Seen a fatherly instructor shower, changed and chatting happily after the lesson with his students. Also a young smooth shaved instructor, rushing off his students to do their warm up as he struggle to get into his wet suit. After all kids these days are more intellectual informed. Also seen swimming students frown and rushing off when they catch glimpse of ‘cruising’ actions.