Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

On 11/7/2020 at 12:37 PM, surreal91 said:

Saw two young dude changing and they both have big flaccid dicks. Wonder what kids are eating nowadays. They are not shy to show it off too, walked out naked from the shower cubicle and taking their time to dry themselves at the bench while talking to each other. They seem straight though. I wish I have their size too. I would walk around naked proudly too.

With that size, I don’t think one should be shy. Hehe

Honestly, it’s a men’s shower room. What’s to be shy about? Majority there are Asians and it’s perfectly ok to have a small soft dick!

On 11/7/2020 at 12:37 PM, surreal91 said:

Saw two young dude changing and they both have big flaccid dicks. Wonder what kids are eating nowadays. They are not shy to show it off too, walked out naked from the shower cubicle and taking their time to dry themselves at the bench while talking to each other. They seem straight though. I wish I have their size too. I would walk around naked proudly too.

What is dere 2b shy aboutt?  No girlss aroundd. 

On 10/17/2020 at 9:24 AM, CKBE-Fanz88 said:

Will walk around with towel around my waist. But change outside naked near my bag.

i ever saw someone changing with a hard dick once and I got hard immediately as well. End up he came over n stroke me. Thankfully it was quiet and there was only 2 of us, we went in the cubicle n jerk each other off in the end. 

Yup sometimes they want me to enter their cubicle. The daring ones will come to fondle me ....I usu resist becos spot check by life guards

On 11/13/2020 at 10:45 AM, bluerunner said:

With that size, I don’t think one should be shy. Hehe

Honestly, it’s a men’s shower room. What’s to be shy about? Majority there are Asians and it’s perfectly ok to have a small soft dick!

Lol it's true. Most of us guys who actually swim or do any exercise vigorously will have a shrunken dick. And it's a very normal thing to see among us sportsmen.

Some of us even shrunk and left with the head only. 

But do whatever you're comfortable with ba.

Also, if you haven't seen those Greek Gods statues, small dicks on muscle hunks arr super sexy. It's like a Greek Tragedy really. Lol

On 11/15/2020 at 1:39 PM, ai_id said:

Lol it's true. Most of us guys who actually swim or do any exercise vigorously will have a shrunken dick. And it's a very normal thing to see among us sportsmen.

Some of us even shrunk and left with the head only. 

But do whatever you're comfortable with ba.

Also, if you haven't seen those Greek Gods statues, small dicks on muscle hunks arr super sexy. It's like a Greek Tragedy really. Lol

Best is the person is grower. See also lau zup! 🤩

Why not if you have the physic and have a impressive size tool to flaunt. Look at those Japanese onsen, Korean bath house and Taiwan onsen. They just walk around naked no doubt they dont trim their bushy pubic and small cock they dont care or shy.

11 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Why not if you have the physic and have a impressive size tool to flaunt. Look at those Japanese onsen, Korean bath house and Taiwan onsen. They just walk around naked no doubt they dont trim their bushy pubic and small cock they dont care or shy.

Exactly. In our onsen here, many guys are cupping their birdies so tight that their birdies would die suffocated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since the topic here is on swimming pool changing room. Then I will say not really. But I will leave my things on the bench. Some swimming pool shower cubicle do not have place to hang my bag, so I can only leave it at the bench. I will shower and then stark naked out and quickly get changed. 

But if nude night at sauna. Then is a different thing altogether. I will walk proudly with my hardon welcoming anyone to touch it. Some just touch and go, some will touch and slowly knee down to suck it, I will just let them suck at the corridor. But I usually do not wanna cum so fast. So i will let him have a taste and then I will move on for more. Haha. 

22 hours ago, tyan said:

Since the topic here is on swimming pool changing room. Then I will say not really. But I will leave my things on the bench. Some swimming pool shower cubicle do not have place to hang my bag, so I can only leave it at the bench. I will shower and then stark naked out and quickly get changed. 

But if nude night at sauna. Then is a different thing altogether. I will walk proudly with my hardon welcoming anyone to touch it. Some just touch and go, some will touch and slowly knee down to suck it, I will just let them suck at the corridor. But I usually do not wanna cum so fast. So i will let him have a taste and then I will move on for more. Haha. 

I thinkk theree is nothing weongg walking aroundd nude in a changing room. 

if u had a hard on, u may or may not want 2 hide it? 

22 hours ago, quanjishou said:

what so big fuss about walking naked at changing room? it is a men’s room come on why cannot walk naked?

in the past we used to have open shower at shower room and u need to shower naked anyway?

Yes, what's the problem? I prefer open showers - easier to clean, and if its crowded, you always can sneak in between two guys :-)

If you get a hardon, be proud of it - too much energy 😉

I always cannot be naked outside of the shower cubicle. The moment i do that, my mind will immediately think of sex and dicks and straight away my dick will be hard LOL. Super embarrassing when people are around and you don't even know if they are gay or not. Then the worst is i will be struggling to put on my shorts because of my hardon 🤦‍♂️

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

10 hours ago, analogous said:

I always cannot be naked outside of the shower cubicle. The moment i do that, my mind will immediately think of sex and dicks and straight away my dick will be hard LOL. Super embarrassing when people are around and you don't even know if they are gay or not. Then the worst is i will be struggling to put on my shorts because of my hardon 🤦‍♂️

it shows that your manhood as strong as steel...

No need to struggle to put into your shorts, just let it point whichever direction the manhood wants.. it will show a nice bulge... slurp slurp

I like to walk naked with my horny hard on once I am certain that there are willing audience (only). Normally, I would play with my tool with the door ajar. I would open the door wider if there is any one who is not disgusting and interested in watching me playing from afar. If there are just 2 or 3 confirmed gays in the changing area, I would walk around playing my tool, which to me is a true freedom. 

Rule 1: lock the door if there is kid around

Rule 2: clearly identify the audience

I miss the Bouna Vista pool where one could see some young men proudly showing off their tools. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kana complain b4
By a old lady cleaner

I was using the steam room after my swim
Shower to cool down inbetween my steam .

1/2 way, she came in to clean the toilet
I had to quickly cover my front
She saw me coming out from the bathroom, b4 I enter the steam room. My backside was exposed 😬 she mumbled (in Malay) but my small towel is only enough to cover either my front, my back

or I should cover my face?

39 minutes ago, share said:

Kana complain b4
By a old lady cleaner

I was using the steam room after my swim
Shower to cool down inbetween my steam .

1/2 way, she came in to clean the toilet
I had to quickly cover my front
She saw me coming out from the bathroom, b4 I enter the steam room. My backside was exposed 😬 she mumbled (in Malay) but my small towel is only enough to cover either my front, my back

or I should cover my face?

Cos u not Halal hahaha

I'm honestly not the kind to walk around naked. When I see others, especially with a better body and/or bigger cock, I get way too shy and just cover up. 

Occasionally I will go full cock out if I'm feeling brave enough, but I doubt many guys would find what I have desirable haha :P

There nothing to be hide or shy. Look like Japan and Korea or even Taipei they just walk around naked even though some are very bushy thick with tiny winy cock they don't care they just walk around in the open. Once in one of the water theme park in Malaysia i was fucking this guy suddenly a kid calling daddy daddy I'm done. He shouted few more min while I enjoy fucking his asshole in one of the cubicle and i breed him. He open the door to went out first to get his son and as I opened and walk behind him I saw him leaking the cum from the breeding as that day I cum with big few solids squirts.

On 12/30/2020 at 12:28 AM, Skinnyswimer97 said:

Sometimes after shower I walk out naked, drying and changing outside. I will feel a bit shy though haha.

Honestly same, the (not so imaginary) audience makes walking out naked so awkward. But for someone who is a bit of an exhibitionist, a thrill at the same time. Such conflicting feelings haha

On 1/1/2021 at 2:00 AM, XanderS said:

Honestly same, the (not so imaginary) audience makes walking out naked so awkward. But for someone who is a bit of an exhibitionist, a thrill at the same time. Such conflicting feelings haha

Have it, flaunt it. 

Sometimes seeing them in hot swimwear is already a turn on. 

wonder if phase 3 have more audience and posers now. 

or still so restrictive?

6 hours ago, begleitung said:

Those in a group don’t really care too. 

nah most young guys only strip when is only their friends in the changing room else they wont but of course there are guys who like to flaunt their body

On 1/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, Andrew240577 said:

I done 29 years ago at tampines safra and get molested by stranger.

First time i run off.

Second onward i let him do it like cmnm gif.

3rd time onward more guys involved

No sex just handjob

0002_10-09-2018-1.jpg

Edited by Andrew240577

• 2 months later...

Omg who doesn't love it haha! Tampines Safra quite happening in the past...after run at bedok reservoir....😏 just strip and you can 2 see guys stroking looking at you haha 😏 

A guy shouldn't be shy...love your body cock ass and show it....first they judge you then when you naked everything suddenly change haha can suddenly talk wink etc haha 

Miss my TP days 😏🤫

12 minutes ago, SociNerd said:

I've never actually went to the pool with this "new body" of mine. I should probably do it again someday, who knows if leanfit twinks are still a thing? xD

Ummm yes lean fit twinks being a thing is like the sun being hot and the sky being blue. Undeniable facts.