Male HQ

hairy asian

Choki

So, this category of bears. Not common amongst Asians.

Some Indians are pretty hairy. ( sorry for profiling but it is inevitable. No intention to be racist). I know a Chinese dude who has no arm hair, little leg hair, reasonable facial hair ( for a chi) but has chest hair leading down his abs culminating in a heavy bush that spills over onto his thighs! He said an angmoh described him as a panda once. 

I like some hair on my man. Not the bushy angmoh kind but a completely smooth surface seems a little too sterile! What about you?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Besides Indians, many Northern Chinese and Japanese men are hairy too.. and Arabs too.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I have had 2 chinese bf and both of them had such hairy legs..not just the calves but thigh and on chest too...was nice to sleep on his chest and play with his chest hair...

14 hours ago, zykios said:

My mum tells me I have mixed blood in me, that my family line has European blood mixed in but I'm Chinese~

Enjoy the hair :3

IMG_20180224_235648_840~01.jpg

Not necessarily European blood la..I have met so many northern Chinese and also Chinese in USA who are pure Chinese but hairy..

2 minutes ago, Butterscotch said:

Chinese guys with hairy chests are so sexy.

Not really..sorry ..haha..have seen some ugly Chinese with chest hair.. some have few hair sticking out from their tits..yucks...and some few strands here and there..

So only handsome guys with fit body and hairy chest are hot..

On 2/1/2016 at 10:00 AM, Choki said:

So, this category of bears. Not common amongst Asians.

Some Indians are pretty hairy. ( sorry for profiling but it is inevitable. No intention to be racist). I know a Chinese dude who has no arm hair, little leg hair, reasonable facial hair ( for a chi) but has chest hair leading down his abs culminating in a heavy bush that spills over onto his thighs! He said an angmoh described him as a panda once. 

I like some hair on my man. Not the bushy angmoh kind but a completely smooth surface seems a little too sterile! What about you?

yay... i'm uncommon :D Asian hahahaha

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

58 minutes ago, Guest Racist said:

Not really..sorry ..haha..have seen some ugly Chinese with chest hair.. some have few hair sticking out from their tits..yucks...and some few strands here and there..

So only handsome guys with fit body and hairy chest are hot..

Haha... Absolutely agree. 

Hairy Chinese guys are sexy. Anyone heard of this guy who goes by the nick 'cumcruise'? 

Check him out here 

http://cumcruise.tumblr.com/archive
http://hotglamr.blogspot.com/2012/11/sexy-exhibitionist-cum-cruise.html
https://www.facebook.com/cumcruise/  

Tons of his pics around but cant seem to find any of his videos despite him having an online presence for like a decade. Only managed to find cum compilations which is like 4 seconds a clip merged together. 

• Guest locked this topic