Male HQ

What's your wildest act in saunas?

Guest wildbtm

Guest Masculine btm

In Japan and Korea, there's no private rooms for sex. Everybody has to do it openly and anal sex is the norm there. 

I like open sex and since everybody is doing it openly, I can openly advertise my availability by laying down with my knees up, bend and wide apart so that my ass is easily accessible for fingering and condoms on my side..

The routine is that if the top is interested, he'll finger me, if satisfied, will raise my legs on his shoulders and bang away. After he's finished, I'll wipe and clean up or let those old men clean me up.

Sometimes I don't even need to clean up and the next man will gang bang me.

1 hour ago, Guest Masculine btm said:

In Japan and Korea, there's no private rooms for sex. Everybody has to do it openly and anal sex is the norm there. 

I like open sex and since everybody is doing it openly, I can openly advertise my availability by laying down with my knees up, bend and wide apart so that my ass is easily accessible for fingering and condoms on my side..

The routine is that if the top is interested, he'll finger me, if satisfied, will raise my legs on his shoulders and bang away. After he's finished, I'll wipe and clean up or let those old men clean me up.

Not really pertaining to the point on no private rooms... 

On Sat Sep 15 2018 at 2:37 AM, Guest Liked Crowd said:

About a 4 x 4 meter dark room so packed, as soon as I opened the door, naked butts blocked the way in. Soon squirmed and slid  my way between many frontals. My lowered hands met others, checking out each others swollen members. Around me, 360 degrees I could feel  poking erections, no escape by turning away. Fapping  and moaning sounds. A few times, I managed to stoop in the tight space for more intimate action with hunks that clicked with me. Everybody showed in the dimness, no place to hide; everybody watched.  Probably went on all night but had to leave.  Don't know if ever will experience it again. The place now closed. Taipei Huang Ding RIP

Closed now? Oh damn. Thot wan to visit this year

10 hours ago, Guest Masculine btm said:

U can always make the private room a public one here, just let the door open and lying down with a seductive postition to let any interested top to mount u but u will need to find a courageous one to fuck with door open.

These are some of my wild experiences in saunas in Singapore:

1)   At Hot Spa (old Badminton Hall, Guillemard Road) - playing with an ah beng with tattoo all over his upper body while in the shower.  from playing with his rather enlarged balls I ended letting him fuck me under the running shower while a Malay attendant boy walked in and watched.  Another day, I sucked off that same Malay boy who was only 19 years old.

2)  At Diamond, Jln Sultan - sucked off several guys while they were singing in the karaoke room. It must have been quite a sight - these guys who were all friends  singing with their erect cock sticking out from their yukata and me kneeling in front of them (one after another) blowing them. They were mostly in their late 30s and mid 40s and definitely hokkien speaking ah bengs and very macho.

3)  At Damai Luxury Spa, Hyatt Singapore - it was about 3pm and the pool was desserted safe for 3 guests from Brunei.  Flirted with them and ended up alternately sucking 2 guys who were seated by the edge of the pool with their trunks pulled down to their knees, while the third guy fucked me underwater.  An attendant who walked past must have noticed but pretended he didn't see anything.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

20 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

1)   At Hot Spa (old Badminton Hall, Guillemard Road) - playing with an ah beng with tattoo all over his upper body while in the shower.  from playing with his rather enlarged balls I ended letting him fuck me under the running shower while a Malay attendant boy walked in and watched.  Another day, I sucked off that same Malay boy who was only 19 years old.

2)  At Diamond, Jln Sultan - sucked off several guys while they were singing in the karaoke room. It must have been quite a sight - these guys who were all friends  singing with their erect cock sticking out from their yukata and me kneeling in front of them (one after another) blowing them. They were mostly in their late 30s and mid 40s and definitely hokkien speaking ah bengs and very macho.

3)  At Damai Luxury Spa, Hyatt Singapore - it was about 3pm and the pool was desserted safe for 3 guests from Brunei.  Flirted with them and ended up alternately sucking 2 guys who were seated by the edge of the pool with their trunks pulled down to their knees, while the third guy fucked me underwater.  An attendant who walked past must have noticed but pretended he didn't see anything.

outdated  ...but still good to know....wats in 2018 is more happening

Guest Masculine btm
5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

U can always make the private room a public one here, just let the door open and lying down with a seductive postition to let any interested top to mount u but u will need to find a courageous one to fuck with door open.

The big big difference is the attitude.

If you leave the door open here locally, they think you're desperate or have disease. So they'll avoid you instead. Also most here are very shy until you close the door.

Over there, it's considered routine even if a masculine man open his legs wide. Most will simply treat you like a piece of meat, fuck and go like using a prostitute. So serving a few men openly is just normal like a prostitute.

7 minutes ago, Guest Masculine btm said:

If you leave the door open here locally, they think you're desperate or have disease. So they'll avoid you instead. Also most here are very shy until you close the door.

Over there, it's considered routine even if a masculine man open his legs wide. Most will simply treat you like a piece of meat, fuck and go like using a prostitute. So serving a few men openly is just normal like a prostitute.

Well just personal preference.

Why u want to label people like those people label LGBT = HIV, sick, crazy?

Guest Masculine btm
45 minutes ago, kjboy said:

Well just personal preference.

Why u want to label people like those people label LGBT = HIV, sick, crazy?

Huh? 

It's not me who do the labeling, it's those people peeping into the room with someone laying there with the door open, they said these nasty comments.

Geez, seriously, I don't need to explain such things if those of you've been to local and overseas saunas.

Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong are the most shy to be even naked like guniangs.

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 2:15 PM, Guest Masculine btm said:

Huh? 

It's not me who do the labeling, it's those people peeping into the room with someone laying there with the door open, they said these nasty comments.

Geez, seriously, I don't need to explain such things if those of you've been to local and overseas saunas.

Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong are the most shy to be even naked like guniangs.

U pay for sauna, so why care about wat others say? Just do watever that will make u happy and from my experience, those who badmouth are usually those sissy aunties or cmi type, those manly type will either come in and fuck u or leave u alone, best is u get ang moh who are usually more daring to fuck u with door open to let all see.

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:16 PM, Guest Masculine btm said:

If not desperate go sauna for wat? Chit chat? Find friends? See naked bodies? Or simply remain as statue for all to worship like some kind of god? Go sauna only 2 reasons, to fuck others or let other fuck u, simple not complicated.

Guest too good to be true
On 9/28/2018 at 9:51 AM, kimlo777 said:

No 2 and 3 as often sounds too good to be true. Kimloo777 is the master of making up stories to keep us entertained.

For No 2 they would have probably preferred to beat him up.

No1: The rule goes: staff would not do anything because of the security cameras in such places.

Regarding No 3: Mostly two straight guys would not do anything with a gay as it seriously tarnish his image. Even if the guys are gay, then mostly they would not do a sort of 3some with their friend around (unless they are not straight but a gay couple and into 3some) but I see the chance as slim, in particular if from Brunei because they could be in serious problems.

As usual: Don't believe what you have not seen for yourself. I 've been to such places (hotel spas) before and I m very sure something like this would have happened to me because I would not hide my intentions.

It is the same as Kimloo's stories on what happened to him with hotel staff.

Would appreciate if he really posted something which at least has a hint of truthfulness.

Guest impression
On 9/28/2018 at 1:16 PM, Guest Masculine btm said:

But from my experience in saunas I noted that mostly it were quite bad looking older guys who waited with open doors in the local spas. It is rare that it had a hot good looking or at least decent looking bottom guy. Some just don't pass the looks test, when being openly waiting for someone to enter the room.

I liked to show off my bigger sized tool with open doors and lights on, many people would pass by and just take a look. Most wouldn't come in, because they are scared someone sees them and would label them as sluts. Most guys would either wait until nobody is around and quickly jump into the room or even approach me later on, when I walk the corridors.

guys are here so scared to be seen with anyone else going into a room, it's hilarious.

I personally love the more daring one's, some even pulled me along the corridors with my "tail" until a room. ha ha. loved it.

Depends on which sauna u go, u get better options at cruise, perhaps cruise can consider this as their 'real' special night...all rooms are to leave open, staff need to ensure this happen, dont need to have light stick, btm lying with butt up displaying their hole and top lying with cock up ahowing their length and thickness.

5 hours ago, Guest too good to be true said:

No 2 and 3 as often sounds too good to be true. Kimloo777 is the master of making up stories to keep us entertained.

No1: The rule goes: staff would not do anything because of the security cameras in such places.

Regarding No 3: Mostly two straight guys would not do anything with a gay as it seriously tarnish his image. Even if the guys are gay, then mostly they would not do a sort of 3some with their friend around (unless they are not straight but a gay couple and into 3some) but I see the chance as slim, in particular if from Brunei because they could be in serious problems.

As usual: Don't believe what you have not seen for yourself. I 've been to such places (hotel spas) before and I m very sure something like this would have happened to me because I would not hide my intentions.

Would appreciate if he really posted something which at least has a hint of truthfulness.

serious case of sour grapes!!!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

48 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

oh come on...

Just read your own posts...

Why should I have sour grapes. I can't complain about my sex life...

You're a brilliant make up artist... That's all.

Look into the mirror and just be honest to yourself once...

Guest Masculine btm
7 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

U pay for sauna, so why care about wat others say? Just do watever that will make u happy and from my experience, those who badmouth are usually those sissy aunties or cmi type, those manly type will either come in and fuck u or leave u alone, best is u get ang moh who are usually more daring to fuck u with door open to let all see.

6 hours ago, Guest impression said:

But from my experience in saunas I noted that mostly it were quite bad looking older guys who waited with open doors in the local spas. It is rare that it had a hot good looking or at least decent looking bottom guy. Some just don't pass the looks test, when being openly waiting for someone to enter the room.

Speak of the devil, see this comment, don't say it's me saying.

I tried before and people gossip behind my back that I'm desperate and dirty.

Don't say never mind. Spoils my market value and also spoil my mood.

Guest impression
10 minutes ago, Guest Masculine btm said:

Speak of the devil, see this comment, don't say it's me saying.

I tried before and people gossip behind my back that I'm desperate and dirty.

Don't say never mind. Spoils my market value and also spoil my mood.

I said nothing about you as I don't know you. how could I say something about you?

I just cited my experience

14 hours ago, Guest impression said:

But from my experience in saunas... guys are here so scared to be seen with anyone else going into a room, it's hilarious.

I personally love the more daring one's, some even pulled me along the corridors with my "tail" until a room. ha ha. loved it.

Yes I realise too and also find it hilarious. Most will just follow me from behind or ask me to follow them closely to the room, not even want to be seen holding hands!

I also prefer those more daring ones who have some degrees of exhibitionism.

I had a few encounters with guys rubbing their hard tools against my crotch or butt naked, as if they were fxxking me, in the dark area and steam room of local saunas, attracting others who were keen to join or watch, and I enjoyed it a lot.

But most guys would prefer privacy when doing it for real, maybe it is due to 377A.

Guest Alternative Facts
10 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I read some, not all, of Kimlo777 colourful sexperience..

I would say with 10000% certainty that not all of of his so-called experience is true...

Some are too ludicrous to even begin to comprehend....

16 hours ago, Guest too good to be true said:

Usually I won't believe his story.. but.. Hyatt and Brunei..  make me want to believe it this time.

17 hours ago, Guest impression said:

I liked to show off my bigger sized tool with open doors and lights on, many people would pass by and just take a look. Most wouldn't come in, because they are scared someone sees them and would label them as sluts. Most guys would either wait until nobody is around and quickly jump into the room or even approach me later on, when I walk the corridors.

guys are here so scared to be seen with anyone else going into a room, it's hilarious.

On the other hand, some of them simply open the door because they want many guys to come and go. It's hot when you have 3 - 5 guys surrounding you, and you are busy serving all of them.

27 minutes ago, Summerbitch said:

Usually I won't believe his story.. but.. Hyatt and Brunei..  make me want to believe it this time.

nah. for sure not! just think smart and logic:

Firstly, they are 3 guys from Brunei at a private hotel spa pool. In Brunei you would never do anything in public.

Most assumably they would have stayed at Hyatt. They would have just taken him up to the room to enjoy the privacy.

Third: even if all of them are gay, lets assume. How often have you experienced that 3 gay friends on a joint trip to another country would have sex together??? Most common even gay best friends wouldn't have sex together. now you think of them as straight guys. Even worse, for sure they wouldn't do a sex party with a gay at a public place.

Even if they were the executive committee members of the nudist society of Brunei it would not have happened...

Guest Alternative Facts
17 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Dont we love to read fiction story?

Not when it's downright bizarre.

And in the case of Kimlo's, it's just out of the world.

Always multiple sex with multiple guys on a single setting.

12 minutes ago, Guest Alternative Facts said:

Not when it's downright bizarre.

And in the case of Kimlo's, it's just out of the world.

Always multiple sex with multiple guys on a single setting.

Yes my point! Stop inventing all those stories.

I have various hot sauna hotel jacuzzi stories too, but I know about Asian shyness and privacy.... Therefore, we all know how it works at hotel spa's in Asia...

Guest Alternative Facts
1 hour ago, Balestier said:

Why are the guests so work out by these articles?  Just read and jerk off if u are turned on by it. 

Everyone is entitled to have his fantasy run wild - Kimlo included.

But when he is so adamant in defending his nonsense as the ultimate truth and accusing those calling him out as "sour grapes", then it is just disingenuous.

It is sad. Just sad.

And for the record, i am very visual person. I dun get off by reading bouts of fantasy.

I just don't.

Most of these are fake stories lah, the hot guys won't even need to go dirty saunas full of fat dirty old men yuck! We have our own private orgy parties held with strict restrictions at home.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:09 PM, Wafflecorn said:

Off topic a little... but I have been doing wild crazy batshit stuff like:

1. Tripping over someone foot and falling majestically while elbowing someone into his gut in the dark maze.

2. In taiwan, I stepped onto someone while he was giving BJ to another person (this dude was on his knees and for some stupid reason, I didn't noticed him)

3. Giving wrong signal to someone because he thinks I was looking at him rand giving the signal. but in actual fact, I was really just intensely squinting real hard to read the signs to find the toilet.

Moral of the story : I need to eat more carrots.

that got me laughing hard! thanks for sharing.

Guest Masculine btm
6 hours ago, Balestier said:

Why are the guests so work out by these articles?  Just read and jerk off if u are turned on by it. 

Normally I don't want to comment on others' stories. But his are really like so easy so smooth going, it's jarring against my own kinds of hit and miss experiences, mostly misses. Where got so easy one ah? Unless he's super sexy uncle like Tom Cruise or Andy Lau type. 

8 hours ago, geizershow said:

Im more inclined to believe a member’s stories- fictatious or otherwise- compared to a guest’s comment

have I been unreasonable in any sense in commenting it?

I 've been quiet all the while, but enough is just enough...

13 hours ago, Guest Lmao said:

Most of these are fake stories lah, the hot guys won't even need to go dirty saunas full of fat dirty old men yuck! We have our own private orgy parties held with strict restrictions at home.

Have you been to saunas before?

Who says hot guys do not appear in saunas?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 2:41 PM, Guest Lmao said:

lol, many hot guys dont want to be in the group fun, even the private one, as they need to be contacted through app (line whatsapp etc) to get invitation, so their identity is recorded, they just show up at the sauna, fun, cum, and go. 

nowadays also I found many married men come to gay sauna (or even had quick jo together with me in the gym sauna ff/cf with their ring in the finger). It's just for physical fun, maybe the wife don't suck their nipple, or maybe they are just not good at sucking dick. they are not looking for a relationship or bromance. 

All my stories are real, coz I experienced it by myself. For me sauna is still the most comfortable way to find many hot guys, maybe bcause I'm lucky enough to get them easily. It's like a buffet, can choose anyone. Private party is also ok, but it's limited.

If you think only old men in the sauna, you're totally wrong my friend :) Better get shape and be attractive, as I know most of hot guys are looking for the same. 

11 hours ago, BJason18 said:

If you think only old men in the sauna, you're totally wrong my friend :) Better get shape and be attractive, as I know most of hot guys are looking for the same. 

True.  Unless you are a chub chaser, better get in shape if you want someone similar.  It's not too late to start even you hit 40 and above.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 3 months later...
Guest Masc btm
On 9/29/2018 at 10:06 AM, lonelyglobe said:

No more value after used....

On 9/29/2018 at 10:36 AM, bottom4top said:

That's the enjoyment being used.

I don't know why I enjoyed being used and let others watch. I know it's definitely not cool. The truth is that our local saunas have many regulars and they recognize and mark you if you're slutty. Next time they will follow you and gossip about you.

Yes, in the sauna, once you're used, you're of no more value. Call me vain or narcissistic, I'm masculine and quite popular. Yet I like to feed myself to the wolves, literally except for super chubs. I'll pretend to be shy but actually don't resist or reject people touching. I want to see how fast they can sense through my masculinity. Usually it didn't take long before someone realised and bravely mounted me. Very soon, I'm gangbanged like the house whore.

That's not even the sluttiest yet. Once gang banged and everybody released their loads, I'm of no more value to them. I'll just lay there drenched in sweat, cum and condoms(a must if want to be slut, need to be safe). The challenge is to exhibit my body at the most slutty condition of used and discarded like tissue paper.

Of course I can't do this here in sg because the regulars here will mark me forever. In overseas saunas, I'm only there once or twice so I'm still anonymous.

In this state, I'm the lowest of the lowest in the sauna. That's when the bottom feeders get their chance to play me. Having witnessed me being banged shamelessly, they don't fear me anymore. They'll open my legs to examine my ass and see how puffy and sore after I got gang banged. These bottom feeders are bottoms too that's why they don't join in the gang bang previously. Still they finger me and lick my pecs. 

I'm of no more value but I'm good looking enough with good body that even my scrap value can feed these bottom feeders. Sometimes even late comers who missed the early action heard about the house whore action, they come looking for me. 

There they found me being fondled and touched by the bottom feeders, they looked disgusted. 

The greatest challenge is when they shoo away the bottom feeders and wanted to bring me to the room for privacy because the bottoms feeders are disgusting to them. Yet I refused their hand pulling me up to go. Some will give up, some will have no choice but to bang me surrounded by the undesirables and sticky bodily fluids. 

Even in my most undesirable condition, I want to challenge their disgust.

40 minutes ago, Guest Masc btm said:

I don't know why I enjoyed being used and let others watch. I know it's definitely not cool. The truth is that our local saunas have many regulars and they recognize and mark you if you're slutty. Next time they will follow you and gossip about you.

Yes, in the sauna, once you're used, you're of no more value.

I am not sure why u need to keep stressing abt "value". U are just being yourself and doing what you are born for.

If your bf/dom enjoy you being bang around you will always have the entertainment value.

Your, so call value is in your own mind. You just didn't meet the right person that value you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.