Male HQ

Chat Etiquette

Just had my first Line chat and was really surprised. We exchanged greetings then he asked for photo. I sent him erotic photo but he didn't send one back. Instead he asked for face pic and when I asked if he would send one he replied 'after u'. I would have expected someone wouldn't ask me to do something they aren't prepared to do themselves. I'm new at this so just wondering if that's generally considered reasonable here. Or is it seen as a bit immature or cowardly? Is this the kind of conversation I should expect?

Expect it. People will do anything they can to get your photos before showing you theirs (so they can kill the conversation and reject you) before you can do it to them. And since everyone does this, no one wants to go first. 

On 2/2/2016 at 10:53 PM, Caucasian45 said:

Just had my first Line chat and was really surprised. We exchanged greetings then he asked for photo. I sent him erotic photo but he didn't send one back. Instead he asked for face pic and when I asked if he would send one he replied 'after u'. I would have expected someone wouldn't ask me to do something they aren't prepared to do themselves. I'm new at this so just wondering if that's generally considered reasonable here. Or is it seen as a bit immature or cowardly? Is this the kind of conversation I should expect?

If a random guy adds me and sends an erotic pic of himself instead of a face pic, i would ask him to piss off and i'll block him.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Me too.

But I wasn't a random guy who added him. He invited me to Line and asked for my pic (unspecified). I guess there are as many erotic pics here as face pics so I just made a guess. Wish people would spend time to write more than 3-4 words when we communicate too.

It's a superficial world we live in. People are more interested on what's on the outside or hanging outside (pun intended) rather than what's inside. As for the 'conversation' you started, not smart to send an erotic pic after a casual greeting. You either gave him the chills with the erotica or prolly he just felt insecure with his. Either way, try to have more than just a casual greeting. After some 'un-casual' convo, you can prolly start with the erotica part of it... Just my 2 cents worth.

“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” -Virginia Satir

That's kind of the norm here I guess. People aren't very good at communication these days. I've had conversations(well more like interrogations) where everything was them asking about me me me me, and giving me naught about themselves.

Oh and don't forget those people who initiate contact with you with "intro?" You want some info give some first.

• 3 weeks later...

Usually for LINE chats they would wanna see face pic unless otherwise stated. For example a group meant for specifically those things. So next time ask for specifics before sharing any pics. And be prepared for the other guy not to reply.

good deeds never go unpunished

• 10 months later...
On 2/13/2016 at 8:42 PM, Compulsivexhibitionist said:

That's kind of the norm here I guess. People aren't very good at communication these days. I've had conversations(well more like interrogations) where everything was them asking about me me me me, and giving me naught about themselves.

Oh and don't forget those people who initiate contact with you with "intro?" You want some info give some first.

Agreed with you! especially those who have no photos of their body! Blind date? Don't bet on it, mostly turns out disappointed!