Male HQ

China's 'snake spirit boy' under fire for making snide remarks about Singaporeans

China's 'snake spirit boy' under fire for making snide remarks about Singaporeans

Posted on 4 February 2016 | 260 views | 0 comments

Stompers Jerlyn, Melody and Olivia caught sight of a social media posting with offensive remarks on Singaporeans, made by a 19-year-old Chinese teen who is no stranger.

Dubbed by Chinese netizens as the 'snake spirit boy', Liu Zi Chen found fame last year after posting controversial photos of himself posing nude with stacks of cash.

It seems like he has once again found himself in the spotlight after making snide remarks about Singaporeans and their use of the English language.

On Wednesday morning (Feb 3), Liu posted a photo of himself with a note addressed to Singaporeans.

He wrote:

"Don't think you are of a higher class just because you can speak some English

"I can't speak English but I am of an even higher class than you," he added.

He also said Singaporeans were not able to speak their own language, and declared that he looked down on Singaporeans.

Infuriated by his post, many Singaporean Facebook users also retaliated by criticising him on his page.

However, Liu seemed unfazed by the backlash, and struck back with another post this morning (Feb 4).

In the new post, Liu mentioned he did not want to step into Singapore as it is a "low" place. 

"I now love Malaysians and Taiwanese people the most, and hate pretentious Singaporeans the most," he wrote.

His latest statement is a complete contradiction from the one he made in a video posted online last year in response to speculations that he underwent excessive plastic surgery. 

In the video, Liu had criticised Malaysians and Taiwanese people who made fun of his looks online. 

"I understand that you all are not as rich as me and not as good looking as me, and don't have money to go for plastic surgery," he said then.

I must be honest. I got frightened immediately. 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

unfortunately somehow i can understand his unhappiness with sgreans.

i have overheard an conversation between a condescending and arrogant sg uncle and a humble china undergraduate about the hygiene of some mainlanders.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

unfortunately somehow i can understand his unhappiness with sgreans.

i have overheard an conversation between a condescending and arrogant sg uncle and a humble china undergraduate about the hygiene of some mainlanders.

Is that how he starts his rants about sg?

15 minutes ago, Carpenter said:

Is that how he starts his rants about sg?

i donno.

i wont be shocked cos some sgreans r indeed arrogant asses, especially towards foreigners from lesser developed countries.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Carpenter said:

His plastic surgery doesn't do him justice n he claim he is the most natural guy with that other girl.

Well,  if you can show direct face like him, i will have no comment,  other than this,  i have to agree with @fab, you might be one of the fucking asshole 

This makes me

After taking one good hard long look , most had to turn away and relieve their contents of the stomach

== x70kATr.gif  =   retching  =  retching new gir

vomit rihanna nasty puke we found love

vomit disgusted eww team america team america world police

Muwahahahhahah

well... I'd have retaliated if the comments had came from someone with more credibility. But if he is so mentally unsound that he can think he looks "pretty", then why bother arguing with a madman.

永远不要再回到这里。丑狗屎。:thumbdown:

11255094_925034707584627_899086369104341

You have to give it to him that he has all the spare time in the world to spend money on frivolous things and he can still have time for FAceBOOK.

I just am contented that despite what he says about other people and say hurtful things,

the people he is gonna hurt most are his parents, the people who gave birth to this weirdo

everyday the parents have to live with the fact that their child is not someone who lives life in reality and they probably question themselves what have they done wrong to deserve this weirdos antics everyday,

the worse is to hurt the ones who trully loves you and you trully love like your parents,  who probably has hard time reconciling everyday with his father and mother .

11825001_873846459370119_859756101952599

"Pieces Of Dreams"

Little boy lost
In search
Of little boy found
You go on wondering, wandering
Stumbling, tumbling
'Round. . . 'round. . .
When will you find
What's on the tip of your mind
Mmm...Why are you blind
To all you ever were
Never were
Really are
Nearly are
Little boy false
In search
Of little boy true
Will you be ever done
Traveling
Always unraveling
You, . . you. . .
Running away
Could leave you farther astray
And as for fishing in streams
For pieces of dreams
Those pieces will never fit
What is the sense of it
Little boy blue
Don't let your little sheep roam
It's time come blow your horn
Meet them on
Look and see
Can you be far from home...

19 hours ago, Guest said:

Well,  if you can show direct face like him, i will have no comment,  other than this,  i have to agree with @fab, you might be one of the fucking asshole 

Hahaha....you sir are hilarious. I didn't insult him, just stating a fact. He did state in his fb he n one other girl with him is the natural looking people strutting down the mall. You could say he is also an asshole for stating that

9 hours ago, azimuth said:

His looks reminded me of the cartoon character, Pinocchio.

sept222.gif

Oy, don't insult Pinocchio, OK? His face reminds me more like a door stopper. But a door stopper is more useful.

038613237896lg.jpg

Guest Sad sad case
5 hours ago, Guest said:

11255094_925034707584627_899086369104341       Let our very Own KUMAR the Queen Cross Dresser give a tight slap a la Kumar .

Sad case , the white trash ,  the Singaporeans will fall flat on ground and worship .

sad sad case .....when even white trash will just laugh and roll eyes ...just enjoy 

I bet this stupid idiot did not realize there are less than 60% true born Singaporean ! Those he had encountered have a very high chance of mixed breed of those he claims to like now ! 

• 1 year later...
Guest Chevvy
On 04/02/2016 at 2:18 PM, Guest said:

Posted on 4 February 2016 | 260 views | 0 comments

Stompers Jerlyn, Melody and Olivia caught sight of a social media posting with offensive remarks on Singaporeans, made by a 19-year-old Chinese teen who is no stranger.

Dubbed by Chinese netizens as the 'snake spirit boy', Liu Zi Chen found fame last year after posting controversial photos of himself posing nude with stacks of cash.

It seems like he has once again found himself in the spotlight after making snide remarks about Singaporeans and their use of the English language.

On Wednesday morning (Feb 3), Liu posted a photo of himself with a note addressed to Singaporeans.

He wrote:

"Don't think you are of a higher class just because you can speak some English

"I can't speak English but I am of an even higher class than you," he added.

He also said Singaporeans were not able to speak their own language, and declared that he looked down on Singaporeans.

Infuriated by his post, many Singaporean Facebook users also retaliated by criticising him on his page.

However, Liu seemed unfazed by the backlash, and struck back with another post this morning (Feb 4).

In the new post, Liu mentioned he did not want to step into Singapore as it is a "low" place. 

"I now love Malaysians and Taiwanese people the most, and hate pretentious Singaporeans the most," he wrote.

His latest statement is a complete contradiction from the one he made in a video posted online last year in response to speculations that he underwent excessive plastic surgery. 

In the video, Liu had criticised Malaysians and Taiwanese people who made fun of his looks online. 

"I understand that you all are not as rich as me and not as good looking as me, and don't have money to go for plastic surgery," he said then.

Any news about him. I think I saw him in Hong Kong Disneyland today

On 2/6/2016 at 5:13 PM, Den Yuan said:

Don't singaporeans say bad things about them too?

Singaporeans say bad things about China people and China people say bad things about Singaporeans and arrogant people are on both side of the country. Actually all countries also have arrogant people. For those that talk bad about the whole country instead of the single bad people than they really had wisdom lacking. Wisdom lacking people are aplenty in this world.

Guest Edchiran
4 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Singaporeans say bad things about China people and China people say bad things about Singaporeans and arrogant people are on both side of the country. Actually all countries also have arrogant people. For those that talk bad about the whole country instead of the single bad people than they really had wisdom lacking. Wisdom lacking people are aplenty in this world.

Very well said indeed

Of those cocky people, both sgreans n prc inclusive, that i met, most if not all, r half filled vessels.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Unlike the urban Singaporeans, most Chinese people are still peasants-at-heart.  They are still entrapped in the "village" and that is perhaps the reason(s) to be condescending.

I had my fair share of interacting with mainlanders and I have to say, they are much more "selfish" than I could imagine.  They befriended me because I must have got that something they need...

The son of a friend of mine wanted me to enrol him to write a stellar testimony for enrolment into a US university.  I had hardly known him nor his son to be able to "glamourise" his academic and emotional quotient.  So in the end of not giving one, thankfully he evaporates from my life.

• Guest locked this topic