Male HQ

What to do When Your Man is Too Aggressive in Bed

iamziz

What to do When Your Man is Too Aggressive in Bed

tumblr_nz1bv7QDCF1tkx9awo1_500.jpg

I’ve dated some pretty aggressive tops and real aggressive bottoms in my life. Don’t get me wrong, there were days when I wanted to be pounded like yeast, but I’m sure we all can agree that too much aggression is never a good thing.

First of all, you need to be a particular kind of bottom to love aggressive tops. It is anal sex after all… some guys like it rough, but most don’t. Still, even the most powered of bottoms don’t like to be treated like a jack-hammer day in and day out, so here’s what you gotta know:

Aggression is release. In other words whatever aggression coming out of the man you’re fucking is actually a need for relief in some capacity. He might think he just likes it rough, but at the end of the night he needs to release some kind of stress, which isn’t a bad thing at all (everyone needs release, am I right?). But knowing this will help your communication moving forward.

One thing you need to ask yourself is: Where is the line for me? Figure out how much is too much aggression and why. What does he do that crosses the line of comfort—is it one particular thing, too much of one particular thing, or a lot of small different things?

Having an understanding of where the limits are for you should help you stop him before he gets too far. It’s a great thing for you just as much as it is for him because the last thing he wants (I’m sure) is for his boyfriend to be uncomfortable. Holding him accountable about when to stop creates awareness for both of you, which will guide you both to a middle ground.

Over-exaggerate your discomfort just to plant a small seed in his head. If he’s not an asshole, he’ll stop and ask if you’re okay. This is an opportunity for you to say, “I’m fine… just not so rough.” You won’t be hurting his feelings this way. On the contrary, he will care more about what he can do to better your feelings.

A relationship is meant to ripen and grow and expand into other kinds of expressions. It’s okay for you to talk to your man about it. If this is a new thing, be sure to check in and see if anything is bothering him—like I said, aggression is a release of suppression. Find out what’s suppressing him and you might be able to get a bit of sensuality back.

Sex should have many flavours other than vanilla, so don’t be afraid of a little aggression. In fact, some studies show that it’s those whom we love we tend to express aggression towards most. That should be a good thing, right?

Don’t worry. You’re not a prude nor are you boring at sex if you think your man is a bit too aggressive. Trust me, too much of anything is always going to be boring. Fix your sex life, honey. It’s easier said than done. All it requires is a bit of effort. The more you let it happen, the more you silence yourself, the more you give him control of everything, the less you will be satisfied. That ain’t good.

Source: http://www.gayguys.com/2016/02/man-aggressive-bed/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 6 months later...
Guest cucumberme

I like my man aggressive got more power. We are fit and full of energy to release.

Only when he's bored then you will miss that aggression.

That sore here and there after all that physical exertion is quite soothing. Especially that residual warmth left in my hole is warm sexual afterglow reminding me of him still there.

But recently forgot about the sore and eat too much chilly. Waaah, the sting and pain when I passed motion then I remember. But too late, cannot stop the pangsai because the stomachache. After 3 times finally clear then my ass is like on fire. When I clean with water also got stinged. Then the skin there like swollen.

Then I remember cold cucumber is good for swollen eyes so I cut cucumber into sticks. It is still very cold from the fridge. ssss...very soothing when I still sticking big stick inside me. Nice but cannot sit must lie down with legs opened. Then he called  asking me for sex. I ask him why now he so aggressive to me? he say recently eat too much durians very heaty need to release. I told him heaty your big head ah, now my hole damaged by him already. Knnn, he laughed like so proud lidat. He tell  me go massage can curing. I say this kind of thing how can show then how to explain. He 1 never think for 0 have to suffer for him to enjoying. He kekek say who the one siok until cry so loudly faster, faster, harder, harder ha? make him have to pump until sweating. Now become my blame for his aggression.

Guest As if kena rape!

As he's much bigger size than me. He pinned me down. Kissed, sucked n bited me all over. He refused to stop till it was almost time for him to catch the plane. Left behind all the marks for almost a week. :(

• Guest locked this topic