Male HQ

Chinese tops and Indian bottom - a rare phenomenon?

Guest guest

Lets face it

In hetero/homosexual relationships, we rarely across chinese tops and Indian bottoms. Let alone fit dudes in such an interracial relationship. Do Chinese guys generally prefer to date their own race or could it be due to having certain preconceived notions about one's ethnicity and physical attributes? Pls take note that this post is not meant to incite racism. Respect each other.

• 1 year later...
Guest Diversity & Inclusiveness

My bf is Chinese and I'm Indian. Yes, I'm a bottom. And even my exes have all been Chinese (and all fit or presentable at the very least haha). 

Truth be told, I never encountered adverse rejections, maybe one or two but the courtship experience have always been pleasant. From what I've experienced and observed, it's all about the mind being able to connect, a personality click and a physical sexual attraction to bind people to be together. 

There may be some truth in mixed relationship but looking from a wider perspective, it could also be due to the fact that Indians, especially gay Indians are a minority in Singapore.

Guest Diversity & Inclusiveness
Just now, Guest Diversity & Inclusiveness said:

My bf is Chinese and I'm Indian. Yes, I'm a bottom. And even my exes have all been Chinese (and all fit or presentable at the very least haha). 

Truth be told, I never encountered adverse rejections, maybe one or two but the courtship experience have always been pleasant. From what I've experienced and observed, it's all about the mind being able to connect, a personality click and a physical sexual attraction to bind people to be together. 

There may be some truth in mixed relationship but looking from a wider perspective, it could also be due to the fact that Indians, especially gay Indians are a minority in Singapore.

*there may be some truth in the t/s's observation that mixed race relationships are a rarity but..."

edited the last paragraph. Typing via mobile can be challenging! Hehe.

What is so raw about that? I have had lovers who are of various races. It just depend on how far out you willing to put yourself out there to try someone not of your own race. I had early top indian guys but now I let them drill me back and loving it as much as I love anyone else with a dick heheh

I am a universal adapter to plug around with :)

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 5 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic