Male HQ

Threatened on Jackd

Guest Help

I was using Jack'd and looking for fun. I unlocked my pictures for this guy and he asked for my bod pic. I said I do not have and he gave me a lecture on the sg gay scene on how difficult it would be to survive without it. I challenged for a meet up to prove that bod is not everything because not everybody goes for bods. And I said I do not go to saunas because it is unsafe. He further lectured me on how it is equally unsafe using the app. I acknowledged him and decided not to negotiate further with this fellow, wishing him all the best in search for his bod guy. But little did I know he screenshot my picture, and he said "I'll moan to your fuck face". I told him he didn't have to be so rude and he said, "tumblr it goes.." 

Seriously?? I guess I had learnt my mistake to not find fun so casually. And I hope this serve as a warning to others out there. I do hope to seek suggestions and help on what I can do right now. Thank you!

You meet rotten apples on apps...but that's really no different from real life. There are assholes and jerks everywhere, it's part and parcel of life. End of the day if you're truly not comfortable with being exposed then your only option is to avoid revealing anything.

To be honest, your only recourse is to alert Tumblr when your picture is uploaded onto it. There is nothing practical you can do to force him to delete his screenshot of your picture.

Realistically, I say do not worry. Impersonation is rampant on such platforms. Even if that screenshot were to be circulated publicly, no one can prove it was you.

Just make sure that every pic you put out on the internet is a pic you are proud of when it's circulated. Thank everyone who's willing to publicise for you. If you really want anonymity, then don't share any pics at all online. Tons of creepy dudes out there pretending to be sexy hunks attempting to blackmail and extort. There's always a chance/risk of instant fame once you send out a pic so be prepared for it.

• Guest locked this topic