Male HQ

What will do when someone ignore you speacially when u are close Friends ?

Veldez

Hello guys ,                                                    If a person who ignore you for a reason . Will you go back to look for him to find out the reason like example why is he ignoring him or not talking to you etc .  How will u solve this problem especially your close friends :) that are really trying to help you but ended up being ignored .   

Guest Stephen_K

Guess if a close fren ignores you without telling you what he was offended by you  doesnt really make him your close fren especially if he doesn't know that the "not talking to you" part bugs you a lot. 

If u really want this friendship, you can try texting him and explained you don't know what went wrong but you really cherished this relationship ( like what other fellow BW have suggested). Speaking from experiences, there is nothing much you can do if he doesn't want to reach out to u after you have done whatever you can do. You can just wait and if he ready to comeback to you, he will. If not, there still many ppl out there tht you can befriends with.

That reminds me. I always do that to my close friend. When he did something that annoy me or hurt me, i will just ignore him for a few days. He might have sense it but didn't ask me why. He just wait for me to cool down and i will initiate chat with him again. But I am telling u from my viewpoint. I will like him to ask me what's wrong instead of waiting for me to cool down. So, if u treasure the person a lot, dun wait ! Just ask the person for the reason. If the person refuse to talk then that's another issue totally. But dun give up. Send some pictures or funny pic that will cheer the person up. Dun make him/her feel that you can't be bothered.

No he is really very closed friends of my , i just do not really know what the reason why he ignored me even though i had messaged him , i wan try be brave to go down and chat with him but was not able to face the bravery to do so . I might worried he may turned down when i  go look for him . I really appreciate for what he had done to me . Since i know him for quite long like 4 yrs i don't want because of this reason  our friendship goes down the drain .. 

If you believe he has a reason for doing so and chooses not to tell you why, then just leave things be. Any further actions you take will only aggravate the situation. A lot of times we are too curious, to the point of anxiety, with what is hidden that we often forget some things can only reveal itself when it is ready. Sometimes a little push is good, sometimes doing nothing is better.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:00 AM, Guest said:

i only ignore friends when i discover they say bad things about me and take advantage of me . Everytime go out i pay for  hotel meals for 4 yrs  after that i dump  him.

Are you the one who dumped...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Terence

I move on. One instance I resigned and find another job and change all my group of friends. You have to let go toxic people from your life. It is a self respect.

Noticed nowadays people around you, be it colleague, friends or even friends who have known for many many years, can suddenly ignore you without telling you the reason? What is wrong with people now?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.