Male HQ

So Few Hot Guys Over 40

Guest Hidemyass

Guest Hidemyass

Why are there so few hot guys over 40?

I've met amazingly beautiful specimens right up till the age of 39.

But once guys pass 40, it's like they don't even take the effort to take care of themselves anymore.

I'm well into my 40s myself, but I feel like I have to start lying about it! 

That's mainly because of the poor impression I have of guys in my own age group.

*grumble grumble* like an old man ;)

Live for who you are and don't be disappointed if others can't live to the expectation.  You are whom you are, an individual with strength and beauty.  It is the best version of you on your own terms. 

While it is hopefully good to have the flock follows certain decree, life is often seen to be in competition although we prefer not to realize it.  Guessing that the fact that we often encourage each other to do our best, the irony is it puts us to work harder.  But, that's not what all individuals seek.  All individuals, at any age group, have their own priorities and all is done towards their self interest.  Such, IMHO and not directing it to TS, no one has the right to invent moral authority.

:)

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

And we have above 40 here still in the market - in BW :D

45 in 2 weeks.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Once you peak and enter your mid 30s your entire celluar renewal and hormone secretion decline. 

If if you did not build up a good foundation early on in life through genes,diet,daily self care and exercises you will start to notice rapid ageing in a very short amount of time. 

In the severe case scenario one year is equivalent to three or more years of ageing and within a few short years many people would seem to have aged over a decade due to natural bodily decline and degeneration. 

14 hours ago, Guest Hidemyass said:

Why are there so few hot guys over 40?

I've met amazingly beautiful specimens right up till the age of 39.

But once guys pass 40, it's like they don't even take the effort to take care of themselves anymore.

I'm well into my 40s myself, but I feel like I have to start lying about it! 

That's mainly because of the poor impression I have of guys in my own age group.

*grumble grumble* like an old man ;)

People will always age, and many factors contributes to whether they will age gracefully, or badly. What do you define as "hot"? Fit body? Smooth face? 

From my experience, straight men (and women) who marry and have children by the age of 30 will age the fastest. I am in my late 20's and going back to reservist I get to see many of them turning bald and fat, it is always an eye opener. But for me people always comment that I look young, being single, theres plenty of time to exercise, watch my diet and focus on career. I can't imagine the burden and stress of having a needy bad tempered wife with a crying baby everyday after work..

Common reasons some do not age well after 30:

-suffering from uncurable diseases like HIV

-mental stress or illnesses

-never exercise and bad diet

-bad genes (early balding, bad skin etc)

-weak immune system

6 hours ago, Allegro said:

People will always age, and many factors contributes to whether they will age gracefully, or badly. What do you define as "hot"? Fit body? Smooth face? 

From my experience, straight men (and women) who marry and have children by the age of 30 will age the fastest. I am in my late 20's and going back to reservist I get to see many of them turning bald and fat, it is always an eye opener. But for me people always comment that I look young, being single, theres plenty of time to exercise, watch my diet and focus on career. I can't imagine the burden and stress of having a needy bad tempered wife with a crying baby everyday after work..

Common reasons some do not age well after 30:

-suffering from uncurable diseases like HIV

-mental stress or illnesses

-never exercise and bad diet

-bad genes (early balding, bad skin etc)

-weak immune system

But they will have people look after them when they are old. And we will die alone.

It's all up to individual to judge, I'm above 45 and I'm still ' in demand ' I have my regular and fare share of sex buddy weekly, it's not the age that matters. It's how you project yourself as a person that's matters most :rolleyes:

Edited by Rosli
Typo error

apart from genes and cosmetic surgery, diet, exercise and proper skin care is the essential thing to keep you look 10 years less your age....I can easily pass off as someone in my 30s and I still attract guys in 20s ;) 

to guest fatty....having a kid does not mean there will be someone to take care of you, especially nowadays if they don't take money from you or torture you is already good enough....

2 hours ago, puppyfart said:

these are two different measurement scales.

u can't continue to evaluate how hot a 50 yo is, in the same way u evaluate a 20 yo.

for a 20 yo, u enjoy their taught bodies; but for a 50 yo, it's other... stuff.

I think the human body start to go downhill after 60. I have seen uncle bodybuilders in their 50s with ripped body and 6 packs.

Guest youngbtm

head to aniki nite at keybox and you will see the sheer amount of sexy men in their 40s, some even look 30s, with their hard toned muscles and extremely hard cocks, simply pouring out masculinity! :D

Guest MaturedWine

Men over 40 tends to have more experience. I may be looking for a good looking one but a good looking one may sometimes not be as skilful. I came to realise the look may not be the most crucial if i am looking for enjoyment. When I visited a sauna and in the dark maze, I am amazed at the skill levels of some older men though they may not look as good as others. Many men over 40 seems to have better sensitivity at sex, haha maybe they are like wine...the older the better.

I am coming to my 52nd birthday and I think I have never felt so fit as compared to my younger years. I used to be skinny and didn't even have a nice chest to show and didn' have stamina. Now I train 3 times a week and do take care of what I eat too and have been told I really look good for my age.

What I am trying to say is regardless of age if you take care of your health you can maintain your good looks and stamina

There are two issues here. First, for us who have passed the big Four threshold, we need to pay good attention to our diet, training and grooming to main an attractive body and spirit. Second, we also need to adjust our own expectation and taste. We shouldn't just pursue those in their 20s or 30s only.  Fortunately for me, my taste and preferences in men have evolved. I find mature men close to my own age can be very appealing as well. But at the end of the day, it's all individuals' preference and decision. 

Guest Teatree

Diet and exercise is key to guys looking good after 40.  You may be bald or greying at 40, but you can still be sexy with a toned bod and 6 pack abs.  Coupled with proper grooming and skin care, you can look as good as, if not better, than those 10 years younger.

I am already age 41, click on my profile to see my whole pic and tell me if i still looks hot for body and face.

10 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I am already age 41, click on my profile to see my whole pic and tell me if i still looks hot for body and face.

You can tell people you are 30.

56 minutes ago, Den Yuan said:

You look 10 years younger. Genetics?

i dunno maybe its due to genes or something i eat everyday. There are people who even think i am in the late 20s

• 3 months later...

40 is the new 30.

Anyway 男人40一条龙。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest New 40s
32 minutes ago, freeseme said:

I'm turning 40 in ...(gulp saliva) 6 months...... This thread is making me sweat......

Why sweat?  40 is the pinnacle of manhood at its height.  He emits stronger virility than the 20s and 30s, provided he continues to maintain and guard his fitness and healthy lifestyle strictly.  

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 3:01 AM, Guest youngbtm said:

head to aniki nite at keybox and you will see the sheer amount of sexy men in their 40s, some even look 30s, with their hard toned muscles and extremely hard cocks, simply pouring out masculinity! :D

Bottoms in their 40s with a hot bot are yummy. Their focus is not on getting fucked by as many guys as possible. It's usually to enjoy the session with a good top for as long as possible. There is more emphasis on foreplay. This is of course a personal opinion. 

• Guest locked this topic