Male HQ

So Few Hot Guys Over 40

Guest Hidemyass

Haha. Was more in jest about the sweat part. Besides I'm keeping myself healthy and trying to get better. Sex is never a problem for me though it seems that I'm getting laid more frequently than before. ;)

marriage and kids destroy a str8 guy's look and body, there is no motivation for them or simply they got no time to look after themselves.....whereas for gay, at 40 you already lost your youthfulness and if u still don't look after your bod and look, then it will be a disaster altogether, and also we have the time to gym more often and keep in shape as we still want to be attractive to others ;)

I am 55 and look at my legs..they aint flabby nor mascular, just lean and I need a lot more effort to tighten it.  As long as we are not overtly obese, having some meat around the waist is FINE.   I do envy those who can keep their youthful physique though but I do know my limits..I go to the gym 3x weekly and try my best to reduce my pot belly!

Guest Guest

I'm 45 and I do all the right things - eat right, sleep well, go gym yada yada. True, we can all be the best we can be at any age but instead of mutually jacking-off each other here, what say we over 40s just commiserate and acknowledge there is nothing quite as glorious as a gym-toned twenty-something body complete with 人鱼线. Somehow, even with the best genes and effort, the skin doesn't look as elastic after 30, don't say 40. Doesn't mean we give up being the best we can be and cultivating other definitions of "hotness". Just sayin'.

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

u can look around in gym..mostly gay le..hehehe.....

str8 guys busy fucking wife n feeding their children..hahahaha...notti me hor...hahahah

1 hour ago, abang said:

I am 55 and look at my legs..they aint flabby nor mascular, just lean and I need a lot more effort to tighten it.  As long as we are not overtly obese, having some meat around the waist is FINE.   I do envy those who can keep their youthful physique though but I do know my limits..I go to the gym 3x weekly and try my best to reduce my pot belly!

abang: 3 x is a lot

Cutejack: I didn't know that until u highlighted

anyway I hardly gym

Guest just saying

Those good looking guys in their 40s are even better when they are younger. Not say don't have but if you are below average during yr teenage years, you will get worse when you grow old. Just saying.

Guest Fit Uncle
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I'm 45 and I do all the right things - eat right, sleep well, go gym yada yada. True, we can all be the best we can be at any age but instead of mutually jacking-off each other here, what say we over 40s just commiserate and acknowledge there is nothing quite as glorious as a gym-toned twenty-something body complete with 人鱼线. Somehow, even with the best genes and effort, the skin doesn't look as elastic after 30, don't say 40. Doesn't mean we give up being the best we can be and cultivating other definitions of "hotness". Just sayin'.

Few twenty something have the gymfit bod. Don't let your depression over aging rose color your obsession with youth.

I'm already pass 50 and fit with smooth skin no less than most of those in their 20s. I don't bother to dye my salt and pepper hair trying to look younger. I have confidence in my distinguished look that easily attracted the youngsters. Aging has it's own merits.

Aging is natural, those who overdo trying too hard to hide their age are looking like emperors without clothes and so cringe inducing. 

人老要認老, grow old gracefully. You know very well you need to exercise and take care of your skin with simple routines to keep it supple. There's no short cut and if you are too lazy to do them, don't blame it on aging, 沒有醜老人,只有懶老人。

Agreed. Was telling a friend that I was hoping my hair turns white faster as it's cooler than black hair.

i still believe in staying healthy regardless of age. Yes the mer-man lines and 6 pacs are going to be harder to get as we age but not impossible.

40s is the new 20s!

It is not about a 6-pack or being muscular, it is about being comfortable with our body and being healthy, embracing our flaws no one can use that against us.

I am 45 years old.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Lmao

So many uncles here trying to convince themselves that they are still young at heart lol.

The only ones deemed attractive are the boyish looking ones who look younger than their age. Then again I am a face person, there are plenty of gay men with gym fit bodies but most have ugly face and balding once they reach 30's don't even say 40.

11 hours ago, cutejack said:

I notice many / only gays maintain their look and shape even after 40s compared to str8 guys...

They have to.. then they will still have some value in the market. Usually their face will scare people off though lol.

2 hours ago, iamziz said:

It is not about a 6-pack or being muscular, it is about being comfortable with our body and being healthy, embracing our flaws no one can use that against us.

I am 45 years old.

I don't see this preoccupation with abs. Someone told me that abs on a skinny guy is like big boobs on a fat girl. It's such an oxymoron thing. 

Doesn't anyone appreciate the whole package anymore? I would take a fit well toned 40-50 year old with a lot of experience in pleasing a good top over a skinny awkward 20 year old. Of course, this is a personal preference. I don't think I have got the patience to teach or break in a virgin (or those who pretend to be a virgin and innocent). Horny slurs with experience are much more fun to be with.

Personal preference. 

Edited by Topdownunder

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, cutejack said:

I notice many / only gays maintain their look and shape even after 40s compared to str8 guys...

That's a sweeping statement. Zheng Geping is over 50, gyms and straight.

Guest uncle fit
7 hours ago, Guest Lmao said:

So many uncles here trying to convince themselves that they are still young at heart lol.

The only ones deemed attractive are the boyish looking ones who look younger than their age. Then again I am a face person, there are plenty of gay men with gym fit bodies but most have ugly face and balding once they reach 30's don't even say 40.

Well, today handsome hunk is tomorrow ugly uncle.   It's a matter of time.... 

Guest uncle fit
14 hours ago, freeseme said:

Agreed. Was telling a friend that I was hoping my hair turns white faster as it's cooler than black hair.

i still believe in staying healthy regardless of age. Yes the mer-man lines and 6 pacs are going to be harder to get as we age but not impossible.

40s is the new 20s!

Yes, getting 6 pacs and mermaid lines at 50 is still achievable.  And it's sexy to have one on a balding uncle with a tint of grey hairs.  

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Lmao said:

Boyish or sissy?  The line is very blur these days and often being used interchangeably.

Guest Guest

Aaron is hot for a 51yo. So is Andy. Both very lean and ripped. But emphasis is "for a 51yo". Their skin looks waxy and lacks the appearance of resilience from when they were 小鲜肉. Plus crows feet and wrinkles on the face. Before any haters bash me, like many here, I'm 45 and fading. I have defined upper abs but my waist, hips and lower abs have no discernible 线条. How? 认命呗! Focus efforts on developing other strengths instead of just appearance.

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Aaron is hot for a 51yo. So is Andy. Both very lean and ripped. But emphasis is "for a 51yo". Their skin looks waxy and lacks the appearance of resilience from when they were 小鲜肉. Plus crows feet and wrinkles on the face. Before any haters bash me, like many here, I'm 45 and fading. I have defined upper abs but my waist, hips and lower abs have no discernible 线条. How? 认命呗! Focus efforts on developing other strengths instead of just appearance.

In this pic Aaron's face has lines but still looks good n natural for his age

Sometimes too tight n bright is very fake for 50s uncles. See lnx in dm2.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

some find that stocky hairy guys are hot and some think that lean youngsters then look better, 

well, to me is not about others, is about yourself, you can insult and talk bad about others, but 

the man in the mirror when you look at then is the real you, hot to most?

20 hours ago, lovehandle said:

abang: 3 x is a lot

Cutejack: I didn't know that until u highlighted

anyway I hardly gym

lovehandle,,,if u on grindr many in gym working out with u n some I had fun in gym toilet too...hehehe

@cutejack
i dont gym and i deleted all such apps like grindr

so no way i can get to the gym toilet and no way i can contact anyone thru grindr loh

Anyway even i hve apps or visit a gym : i hve no chance too , cos no looks, no muscle

y u always say that lovehandle..everyone gets old ,,its the heart...fyi im going after a 55yo man for his heart not look..

he lied to me that he is only 43 n I hate liars..n now im chasing after him...y? for his good heart....okok..I better stop here..

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

20140626_Manhuntseniorfinalistlinusli_tnSenior manhunt 2014 in his late 50s

Senior Manhunt Singapore Contestant 8 - Jack Poon.Senior manhunt 2015 in his late 40s

Something we should constantly remind ourself and strive for it.........

Face and smile for 2014 winner pic not natural looking. Give me the wrinkles any day.

Guest mature bod
5 minutes ago, alxandermc said:

Yea ya ya..because u can't get.. lalala

Why used to be?  Wife found out?

Guest guest

I know a guy at 60 yrs old and he is still actively exercising. He put me to shame lah. His body at 60 is still a hunk.......  me soooo envy !

5 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I know a guy at 60 yrs old and he is still actively exercising. He put me to shame lah. His body at 60 is still a hunk.......  me soooo envy !

Just a matter of whether you want to put in effort to achieve it or not

Guest Mature bod
13 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Ya, I saw this old uncle 60+ of age every morning at Redhill MRT walking to Delta Gym.  He  always wear sleeveless tee, showing off his huge shoulders and biceps.  Young guys who saw him quickly turn their heads away.  

Guest Zero
On ‎27‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:17 PM, Guest guest said:

Anyone here has bj an uncle hunk?  I mean those in their 50s and 60s.  Still can cums or no?

To be honest,  even you have good body,  20s would even consider to have sex with you,  period.

Except i think those rich gays with money,  lol,  example is from Benjamin Tan

Guest snowball
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 7:39 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Senior Manhunt Singapore Contestant 8 - Jack Poon.Senior manhunt 2015 in his late 40s

This guy is so many and hot, so fucking sexy

On 28/05/2016 at 4:14 PM, Guest Zero said:

Anyone here has bj an uncle hunk?  I mean those in their 50s and 60s.  Still can cums or no?

They sure can. Just that the recovery period is longer for more mature men.

Sometimes they are just satisfied hugging and kissing a younger man, or even watching him getting hard and cumming easily. :smokin:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Be natural, be yourself.

With proper diet and exercise; of course some form of appearance maintenance (neat hairstyle, dress right etc), one shouldn't look too bad as one ages.

This is called: Age gracefully.

I have friends who are in their 40s, in fact a few hitting 50 soon, still looking sharp.

I still look sharp, active, fit and muscular even though I am in my mid 60s because I gym 3 times a week regularly for the past 15 years.  I regret that I have not taken up exercises or gym much earlier in my life due to work and laziness.  I would advise younger people to take up regular exercises to keep themselves fit, healthy, and looking good.

What is the definition of Hot & Cool guy???

My hot guy could be cool to you and verse vice....

As long age with grace,  live happily and healthily jiu hao

Guest guest

There are some misleading arguments here when people compare a 40-yo who exercises regularly with a 25-yo who does not exercise.  When we make comparison about a certain aspect, which is age in this case, it is only logical to hold all other factors constant.  Otherwise, the analysis will be adulterated by those other factors.

So we should do it in a controlled environment and compare as follows:

1) a 40-yo who exercises regularly with a 25-yo who exercises regularly

2) a 40-yo who does not exercise with a 25-yo who does not exercise

3) a 40-yo who follows a proper skin care regime with a 25-yo who follows a proper skin care regime 

4) a 40-yo who does not take care of his skin and exposes himself to the sun with a 25-yo who does not take care of his skin and exposes himself to the sun 

In all 4 cases, the 25-yo will look better.

Guest Young looking
28 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

There are some misleading arguments here when people compare a 40-yo who exercises regularly with a 25-yo who does not exercise.  When we make comparison about a certain aspect, which is age in this case, it is only logical to hold all other factors constant.  Otherwise, the analysis will be adulterated by those other factors.

3) a 40-yo who follows a proper skin care regime with a 25-yo who follows a proper skin care regime 

4) a 40-yo who does not take care of his skin and exposes himself to the sun with a 25-yo who does not take care of his skin and exposes himself to the sun 

That's the whole point.  It is all about how one take care of himself.  If a 25-yo exercises regularly, he will still look good when he reaches 40.  Otherwise, he can't even match the fitness of a 50-yo who exercise regularly since when he was 25.  So, age is not a factor but rather how well you love yourself. 

On 28 May 2016 at 6:07 PM, Guest 20s said:

To be honest,  even you have good body,  20s would even consider to have sex with you,  period.

Except i think those rich gays with money,  lol,  example is from Benjamin Tan

Who's Benjamin Tan?

Guest Fatty
7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Not true. If a 60 yo is loaded with cash, he will be many times more attractive than the 25 yo.

• Guest locked this topic