Male HQ

So Few Hot Guys Over 40

Guest Hidemyass

Guest Lao chio

40s is nothing. Some already look like shit before 20. Real life experience tells me that it's so true - age is just a number.

Guest btmguy
On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Guest Zero said:

Anyone here has bj an uncle hunk?  I mean those in their 50s and 60s.  Still can cums or no?

Can. Had sex with a hunky uncle in mid 50s once. Put me to shame, he came 3 times while I only cum once. But think he's an exception rather than the norm

Guest white fbt

my staff son in his 20, already balding on his forehead with grey hair, dark and ring bag.

while late 50 guy still doing marathon with body tip top....

Guest Guest
33 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I am over 40. :) and I know a number of my peers who are in better shape than 20-somethings. 

Is that your profile photo of yourself? If yes, that's well-maintained for over 40 uncle.

Guest Guest
Just now, doncoin said:

Yup. I am a well-maintained over 40 uncle and there are many of us out there. 

Share and inspire us and debunk theories that over 40 cannot be hunky hot

Just now, Guest Guest said:

One of the changes I did to my life in the last 3 years is to cut down alcohol. I used to drink a lot more- i.e. Thursday - Sunday. Not to mention wine on other nights with dinner. In the last 3 years, I have reduced the alcohol consumption to maybe a glass or 2 of wine a month. 

Love. 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

At 40s your mentabolism will be very low and will grow fat easily. Most people who cant control their eating had to do much more exercising but even do exercising they also need to control what they eat. You definately wont out exercise if you still eat crazily at this age. I just need a very strict diet with extreme low calories and a few mins of high intensity exercise will do the trick for a lean body with abs. Just make sure u know the food u eat and know its calories. The lowest calories food should be vegetables and fruits.

If you have the willpower to eat properly and exercise and gym regularly, a fantastic body is no issue. However one cannot hide the age from the face unless they turn to plastic surgery.

There are the rare few exceptions who have the boyish look and look even better as they age. Those guys are usually taken already so meh.

Straight men who are married start to not care about their figure once they reach 30's. Hence most of them look terrible by the age of 40 but they know their wives would still love them so whatever.

bodies can be maintained to a certain extent

aging of the face, skin, hands can never be hidden

but donno why some uncles want to hang on to their youths

with age comes character which is beyond any pretty young thang

4 minutes ago, Guest Yum said:

If you have the willpower to eat properly and exercise and gym regularly, a fantastic body is no issue. However one cannot hide the age from the face unless they turn to plastic surgery.

Guest love mature
3 hours ago, wantonmee said:

bodies can be maintained to a certain extent

aging of the face, skin, hands can never be hidden

but donno why some uncles want to hang on to their youths

with age comes character which is beyond any pretty young thang

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

Yup. I am a well-maintained over 40 uncle and there are many of us out there. 

Why not?  A mature uncle should maintain not just the body but also the face.  He should take steps to preserve the look too, eg. Using sunblock when outdoor, anti wrinkle cream and face wash etc.  

Although skin may not be as taut as a young 20s, having that clean fresh look without those aged spots and wrinkles is attractive.  

19 hours ago, Guest Yum said:

There are the rare few exceptions who have the boyish look and look even better as they age. Those guys are usually taken already so meh.

Straight men who are married start to not care about their figure once they reach 30's. Hence most of them look terrible by the age of 40 but they know their wives would still love them so whatever.

I think I m one of the few exception, still have guys in their 20s and 30s hitting me up but the moment I tell them my real age, never hear from them anymore and ya, so I m still not taken :P

16 hours ago, Guest love mature said:

Why not?  A mature uncle should maintain not just the body but also the face.  He should take steps to preserve the look too, eg. Using sunblock when outdoor, anti wrinkle cream and face wash etc.  

Although skin may not be as taut as a young 20s, having that clean fresh look without those aged spots and wrinkles is attractive.  

exactly and don't forget to replenish with lots of water, fruits and vege, collagen drink and facial once a month...remember, what u do in your 30s, your 40s will appreciate and so on.... 

23 minutes ago, 66xing99 said:

without age spots and wrrnkles?? Hahaha, stop living in denial! Agrees with grooming and health,but the rest is really less in control.

Cannot be totally without. But certainly can minimize.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Teatree
12 hours ago, doncoin said:

One of the changes I did to my life in the last 3 years is to cut down alcohol. I used to drink a lot more- i.e. Thursday - Sunday. Not to mention wine on other nights with dinner. In the last 3 years, I have reduced the alcohol consumption to maybe a glass or 2 of wine a month. 

Quite a chunky bod but sexy, i like.  Does alcohol really made one fat?

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

oooops

U don't take sugary water like lemon tea at fast food, doncoin?

Nope. I rarely drink soda. Even things like lemon tea, is without sugar. I drink coffee black, sometimes with 1/2 pack of sugar that's it. I get sugar mostly from fruits. 

Also, I don't eat a lot of fast food. Maybe once or 2x max when I am in a rush. 

Love. 

Just now, doncoin said:

Nope. I rarely drink soda. Even things like lemon tea, is without sugar. I drink coffee black, sometimes with 1/2 pack of sugar that's it. I get sugar mostly from fruits. 

Also, I don't eat a lot of fast food. Maybe once or 2x max when I am in a rush. 

me too - hardly fastfood

but I take their non-gassy drinks

u r MAKING me VERY very guilty

Just now, lovehandle said:

me too - hardly fastfood

but I take their non-gassy drinks

u r MAKING me VERY very guilty

Don't be. If you are happy with yourself, why let my personal choices affect you? 

I will indulge in one of those Starbucks frappucinos every so often :)

Love. 

Im gonna hit the big four-oh in a few months  and Im really looking forward to it!

But I do admit it is now harder to maintain looking good. Much harder now than when I was in my 20s (or even mid/early 30s)

Mr hair is thinning, I have lines on my face, and my metabolism is definitely slowing down.

It's getting harder to maintain a healthy weight and Im now watching what I eat more closely - especially after the doctor told me that I had "middle age ailments" like prediabetes and high blood pressure. (Such ailments run in the family,unfortunately)

Eliminated sugar, now weigh 68kg and everything is fine now. Whew!

Truth is,Im fitter and healthier as an "uncle" than I was in my youth.

Quit smoking, cut down alcohol and no more late nights.

Started running marathons in my mid 30s and am hooked.

So yea...so what if one is considered a "mature gay man"? Aint a biggie. :)

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

9 minutes ago, PaterTenebrarum said:

Im gonna hit the big four-oh in a few months  and Im really looking forward to it!

But I do admit it is now harder to maintain looking good. Much harder now than when I was in my 20s (or even mid/early 30s)

Mr hair is thinning, I have lines on my face, and my metabolism is definitely slowing down.

It's getting harder to maintain a healthy weight and Im now watching what I eat more closely - especially after the doctor told me that I had "middle age ailments" like prediabetes and high blood pressure. (Such ailments run in the family,unfortunately)

Eliminated sugar, now weigh 68kg and everything is fine now. Whew!

Truth is,Im fitter and healthier as an "uncle" than I was in my youth.

Quit smoking, cut down alcohol and no more late nights.

Started running marathos in my mid 30s and am hooked.

So yea...so what if one is considered a "mature gay man"? Aint a biggie. :)

Actually quite true!

Im probably as fit as my army days now, if not stronger . Except for the nagging old knees injuries 

Edited by freeseme

Har nor!

Once I met this bitchy younger gay guy  (He was in his early 20s) who dissed all older men 35 and above as "creepy uncles". He apparently thought ALL matured gay dudes go gaga over younger men.

Urmm..not me tho..I prefer guys around my age actually cos we are usually at the same point of our lives - career wise, etc.

And you know..the thought of going out late at night, getting drunk and dancing and coming home in the wee hours of the morning,just doesnt appeal to me any more.

If I were younger, I would have dissed the younger gay dude. But at this age,I really cant be bothered and put it down as the foolishness of youth.

So, I had a refill of beer and moved away out of earshot. :D

40 minutes ago, PaterTenebrarum said:

Har nor!

Once I met this bitchy younger gay guy once (He was in his early 20s) who dissed all older men 35 and above as "creepy uncles". He apparently thought ALL matured gay dudes go gaga over younger men.

Urmm..not me tho..I prefer guys around my age actually cos we are usually at the same point of our lives - career wise, etc.

And you know..the thought of going out late at night, getting drunk and dancing and coming home in the wee hours of the morning,just doesnt appeal to me any more.

I were younger, I would have dissed the younger gay dude. But at this age,I really cant be bothered and put it down as the foolishness of youth.

So, I had a refill of beer and moved away out of earshot. :D

How true!

Guest Fit guest

Very true indeed Pater and Don.

Most young ones seem to think that most mature ones would prefer them even if they are hawt ..but just too bad they think too highly of themselves ..

We can still remain as fit as a fiddle with a proper healthy lifestyle gymming and exercising with the right diet and proper .. not necessary have too be overtly expensive maintenance on body and skin too . Just be happy and positive always as we age. 

Guest Fatty
On 6 June 2016 at 2:07 AM, snowball said:

If you go gym regularly, you can find many late 30s and those above 40 that are muscular and hot, not surprise they are still highly demand in this market

Those uncles spent so much time in the gym because they have no life.

You guys are inspiring.

Please don't mind me side track a bit, do you guys go through mid life crisis ( the phase where you feel like you age liao, reach your peak now going down hill)? How do you overcome? 

8 hours ago, Guest Fit guest said:

Most young ones seem to think that most mature ones would prefer them even if they are hawt ..but just too bad they think too highly of themselves ..

We can still remain as fit as a fiddle with a proper healthy lifestyle gymming and exercising with the right diet and proper .. not necessary have too be overtly expensive maintenance on body and skin too . Just be happy and positive always as we age. 

Mature guys tend to b more smart n cunning.they dont give u a damn but u all know wat.im chasing after a mature in 50s for tuHe past 7months for his good heart n positive attitude.wish me good luck ok.haha

11 hours ago, Guest Fit guest said:

Mature guys tend to b more smart n cunning.they dont give u a damn but u all know wat.im chasing after a mature in 50s for tuHe past 7months for his good heart n positive attitude.wish me good luck ok.haha

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

I don't think we are more cunning. Just more experienced, and less patience for bullshit. 

Good luck with your man. 

Very true n fully agree with u. N topdownunder.

Thanks for the wishes doncoin

3 hours ago, KENZ said:

You guys are inspiring.

Please don't mind me side track a bit, do you guys go through mid life crisis ( the phase where you feel like you age liao, reach your peak now going down hill)? How do you overcome? 

To answer yr query, a human body is a piece of machinery. And it is one that keeps on working nonstop until we die.

Like all machines, older ones need more maintenance and care over time. So! That's why many older guys, gay or otherwise, take better care of themselves to ensure our bodies function well.

Like all machines, we are prone to wear and tear over time. But unlike machines,  we dont have many spareparts..(and implants/transplants are not cheap and they may not even work)

Thats why many mature gay men tend to take better care of themselves cos we KNOW we are no longer spring chicken.

Ppl refer to middle age guys buying luxury cars  and other costly sruff as having a midlife crisis. Maybe.

But do note that many ppl only have more disposable income as they get older. Only then they could afford the nicer stuff.

For me..nah...Im stingy. :D

actually there are also many people who have less disposable income as they get older or retired, I suppose when u r young, there are too many commitments and things that tempted u but as time goes by, u found out what u need is really the basic, u have less commitments (perhaps your loan is paid, u have travel to places that u love to go...) 

Bitchiness is regardless of age.

Once a diva forever a diva.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic