Male HQ

So Few Hot Guys Over 40

Guest Hidemyass

Guest Teatree
2 hours ago, PaterTenebrarum said:

To answer yr query, a human body is a piece of machinery. And it is one that keeps on working nonstop until we die.

Like all machines, older ones need more maintenance and care over time. So! That's why many older guys, gay or otherwise, take better care of themselves to ensure our bodies function well.

Like all machines, we are prone to wear and tear over time. But unlike machines,  we dont have many spareparts..(and implants/transplants are not cheap and they may not even work)

Thats why many mature gay men tend to take better care of themselves cos we KNOW we are no longer spring chicken.

Ppl refer to middle age guys buying luxury cars  and other costly sruff as having a midlife crisis. Maybe.

But do note that many ppl only have more disposable income as they get older. Only then they could afford the nicer stuff.

For me..nah...Im stingy. :D

Good analogy.   By mid 40s, most would have paid off their mortgage and car loan.  So more disposable income for nicer things in life.  However, some utilised that extra income to feed off and support younger guys, to the extend of leaving himself hanging high and dried.  

Matures in their 40s should continue saving, as by the time one hit 60s, medical and related expenses will shoot up.  

Guest Guest

I had topped many young manholes.  Especially those who liked to be topped in a hotel environment which his age group usually could not provide, apart I that I could made their manholes and throats very happy as compared to their younger age group.  Comments directly from their horses' mouth.

wow! they offer to meet u at hotels? and they paid for it?

30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I had topped many young manholes.  Especially those who liked to be topped in a hotel environment which his age group usually could not provide, apart I that I could made their manholes and throats very happy as compared to their younger age group.  Comments directly from their horses' mouth.

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, Guest Fatty said:

A group of over-the-top lao uncles trying to console themselves they still have market value.

A naïve fat piglet not knowing its market value is only worth something at the butcher shop.  

Yes being older, the skin is  no longer as tight as it used to be. Metabolism slows down and so, it is critical to eat less and to eat right.

My daily routine now includes a complete rub down of olive oil on my skin.  This prevents scaling and actually it reduces the dryness.

Rub where? :P 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest haha
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

A naïve fat piglet not knowing its market value is only worth something at the butcher shop.  

Correction: An old fat boar. 

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

A group of over-the-top lao uncles trying to console themselves they still have market value.

Ah bui bui squeaking for chaser :whistle:.  Change you attitude and your market value will increase.  If not your will be shelved as you grow mature.  BTW watch-out for high cholesterol and stay fit ya.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

"I am a fat piglet"

v2vgEM.gif

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, PaterTenebrarum said:

Aiyah guys,leave the (alleged) fat guy alone lah.

As an older guy, I know better than to be worked up trivial stuff.

This is just a forum. *shrug*

Live and let live.There are other things to worry about.:)

Lol, better educate that attitude bui bui before he looses his bui bui value.  We are helping him.  :clap:

It is  still possible to  look good and even sexually attractive even you are in your 40s or 50s. 

Anti aging is not a precise term,but rather a lifestyle, mind set, discipline, and the awareness of  the resources at hand, to aid the slowing down  of the cell aging

I do know of some one at 51, but you will think he looks like 36. . Wrinkle free face, tone body, very smooth and tight skin. Maybe he is blessed with good genes, but perhaps an isolated case

He did share with me his secrets...LOL

There is another I know, at 62, he looks like 47/48. His secret is to stay out from the sun, and take like 2 pomegranates daily

They are amazing real live examples I have come cross

Guest blowup

I had once gave a guy (in his late 30s) a blowjob, only to discover later that he was actually in his 50s.  Oh well, age is just a number, he could still shoot a lot. 

Guest Guest
36 minutes ago, TheVisitors said:

It is  still possible to  look good and even sexually attractive even you are in your 40s or 50s. 

Anti aging is not a precise term,but rather a lifestyle, mind set, discipline, and the awareness of  the resources at hand, to aid the slowing down  of the cell aging

I do know of some one at 51, but you will think he looks like 36. . Wrinkle free face, tone body, very smooth and tight skin. Maybe he is blessed with good genes, but perhaps an isolated case

There is another I know, at 62, he looks like 47/48. His secret is to stay out from the sun, and take like 2 pomegranates daily

They are amazing real live examples I have come cross

Firstly genes are the determining factor whether you will aging disgracefully or disgracefully.

Secondly what you eat and drink - least/less processed food always better and drink purified or RO water

Thirdly how you take care of your skin e.g. stay out of the sun - wear sunscreen when do outdoor activities if you are fair skin.

15 minutes ago, Guest blowup said:

I had once gave a guy (in his late 30s) a blowjob, only to discover later that he was actually in his 50s.  Oh well, age is just a number, he could still shoot a lot. 

Could b u suck well or yr foreplay?

1 hour ago, TheVisitors said:

Please tell us what the secrets are.. Thanks!

On 6/6/2016 at 1:55 PM, lonelyglobe said:

I think I m one of the few exception, still have guys in their 20s and 30s hitting me up but the moment I tell them my real age, never hear from them anymore and ya, so I m still not taken :P

Me same situation as u still got people in their 20s hitting me up but once I told them my age some of them would quickly end conversation.

3 hours ago, Traveler3032 said:

Please tell us what the secrets are.. Thanks!

what if the secrets are no pcc and sex? will you follow lol

46 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Me same situation as u still got people in their 20s hitting me up but once I told them my age some of them would quickly end conversation.

That's because they start suspecting that your pics are from years ago.

I get harassed for sex when I met them in person even when I already told them my age.

It gets so tiresome that now I stopped meeting people from apps.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest lol said:

what if the secrets are no pcc and sex? will you follow lol

I think at some point, the trade off may be worth it. 

9 hours ago, Guest yyzz said:

That's because they start suspecting that your pics are from years ago.

I get harassed for sex when I met them in person even when I already told them my age.

It gets so tiresome that now I stopped meeting people from apps.

Me too, sometimes they are 8 years younger than myself and I don't really fancy younger cute boys but prefer handsome guys in the mid to late 30s :(

Yoyo

Your body looks too gd, u put me to shame

10 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Those young boys should really see byond that

16 hours ago, cutejack said:

Could b u suck well or yr foreplay?

Foreplay or suck well don't really play a part in how much one can shoot.  I also realized that many mature guys can shoot more than younger guys. 

4 hours ago, Guest Blow said:

Foreplay or suck well don't really play a part in how much one can shoot.  I also realized that many mature guys can shoot more than younger guys. 

Well i shoot more if longer foreplay time took place n if someone sucks me rather than i diy or anal.

5 hours ago, Guest Blow said:

Well i shoot more if longer foreplay time took place n if someone sucks me rather than i diy or anal.

11 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Yoyo

Your body looks too gd, u put me to shame

Those young boys should really see byond that

My kind of body is easy to get if you know how to control on eating. I see lots of people emphasize on gymming but i dont even gym. I am a vegetarian and eat very low carb food everyday and do high intensity exercise only a few mins daily. Only 1 day per week i would join my jogging group to jog 5km. Make sure u drink lots of water also. The problem with most people is they cant control their eating habits and insist on doing the harder way to get rid of their fats by exercise but the choice they made is not easy thats why still a lot of fatties in singapore.

7 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

My kind of body is easy to get if you know how to control on eating. I see lots of people emphasize on gymming but i dont even gym. I am a vegetarian and eat very low carb food everyday and do high intensity exercise only a few mins daily. Only 1 day per week i would join my jogging group to jog 5km. Make sure u drink lots of water also. The problem with most people is they cant control their eating habits and insist on doing the harder way to get rid of their fats by exercise but the choice they made is not easy thats why still a lot of fatties in singapore.

U did alot of intense parkour or planking??

yes i have nvr believed in gym

in fact during and rt after army days, i did jogged but no matter how i jogged, i just cannot lose weight

it was 2 decades later that i tried hot yoga then it helped to reduce

your jogging grp is not the one w bw? Lol

Guest BodyWorks

I am in my 40s and I eat what I want in moderation of course and seldom do exercise yet my body stay slim as the body worked itself out, no need extra hard work and costly gym, jogging, etc. I think I am blessed with good genes.

Guest Erner

Sorry ah those illusional uncle,  don't overrated yourself,  if you are that good,  already put the face to show already,  body can be made "good good" with hormone/protein, but face,  well,  if it ages,  it ages,  that's it,  you can't hide,  period. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Erner said:

Sorry ah those illusional uncle,  don't overrated yourself,  if you are that good,  already put the face to show already,  body can be made "good good" with hormone/protein, but face,  well,  if it ages,  it ages,  that's it,  you can't hide,  period. 

You shd say skin

skin of  hands and feet easily disclosed that

17 minutes ago, snowball said:

well, you maybe right, can i say that if you better than those illusional uncle, you should register as a member and put them to shame, show them your face, body and cock, let them shut up?  insulting them by words do not make you upper class, right?

Right, no pic no talk. :D

• Guest locked this topic