Male HQ

So Few Hot Guys Over 40

Guest Hidemyass

Guest Guest

Unless you're constantly looking for random hookups with younger guys, I don't really think a fit body would determine your hotness. I'm in my early 30s and dated a guy in his mid 40s, very successful in his career, his confidence and charm have outshone his big belly that I didn't even notice or care. He is so passionate in kissing and in bed, I think that is hot.

2 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Since you asked... 

R they an item?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 90's party boy
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Chuando and Waiteik are 2 hot as hell photographers they could have partner together. Won't anyone here wish to be have your photos taken by them?

13423415_633098696852951_949097878_n.jpg

13183313_1618756788449969_133585190_n.jp

Ok, CD and WT are 天地之别. I don't understand why older guys feel the need to bulk up for the burly look?

Still can't recall the name of one of CD's contemporaries who was not as classically gdlkg, but also a top model of that era. Don't know whether still a hot over 40.

Guest Fuwar
1 hour ago, fab said:

R they an item?

Don't know. But he seems happy with who he is, how he is and where he is. As a human, what more can we ask?

24 minutes ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Don't know. But he seems happy with who he is, how he is and where he is. As a human, what more can we ask?

Sounds like 曲洋 n 劉正風.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest loved mature
1 hour ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Is CD still single or married?  I have never seen such a goodlooking 47.

14 minutes ago, Guest loved mature said:

Is CD still single or married?  I have never seen such a goodlooking 47.

He should be 50 this yr.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest loved mature
7 minutes ago, fab said:

He should be 50 this yr.

I guess the above photo could be taken in his early 40s.  Anyone has his latest photo?

Guest Fuwar
2 minutes ago, Guest loved mature said:

I guess the above photo could be taken in his early 40s.  Anyone has his latest photo?

I believe this is one of his most recent photo. You can go to his Instagram to see his latest posts. He recently moved to NYC.

@fab Why did you say he is 50?

6 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

I would love to see more examples of hot Singapore men above 40's who are not the stereotypical muscular macho man.

Well those muscular macho man are normally those who spend lots of time at the gym and drink lots of protein powder. To be hot without those extreme big muscles, just need to keep eating healthy food and exercise daily. At 40s, you will still have muscles if you keep exercise. The muscle will look lean and tone. This is my defination of hot. This will be one of my goal setting for the rest of my life.

12 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Well those muscular macho man are normally those who spend lots of time at the gym and drink lots of protein powder. To be hot without those extreme big muscles, just need to keep eating healthy food and exercise daily. At 40s, you will still have muscles if you keep exercise. The muscle will look lean and tone. This is my defination of hot. This will be one of my goal setting for the rest of my life.

Hmm..i dunno if you have misunderstood what I wrote, but I'm in complete agreement with you.

Most often people will post picture of the typical muscular macho man to showcase attractive guys above 40 years of age. I'm not denying that they are indeed attractive but many of us here believe guys do not need to have overtly bulging muscles all over the body to be an attractive middle-aged or senior man. However, very seldom do we see people posting pictures of these matured men to celebrate their attractiveness! What I'm trying to say is I would like to see these men being showcased.

Maybe I should start (please dun debate with me if they are indeed attractive):

For those who r too young to know this guy....he is Benedict Goh and I think he is 46 this year. Sigh...still melting my heart with that nextdoor good boy look.

CMQkgJvVAAAcwMg.jpg

Someone that will be full of energy and fun to be with and that is hot!

Adrian-Pang.jpg

Not really a fan, but he has aged well like fine wine and he is not afraid to show his lines and white hair. Confidence is his hot factor!

AL-chirstopher-lee-2710e_2x.jpg

I just hope to see more examples that are not local "celebrities". But must be locals or from neighboring SEA countries, ok.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

Guest Loved Mature

All these are guys in their 40s.  Anyone have pics or seen muscular guys in their 50s or 60s?  They are the crown jewels.  

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Loved Mature said:

All these are guys in their 40s.  Anyone have pics or seen muscular guys in their 50s or 60s?  They are the crown jewels.  

Zheng Geping is over 50 and hot

Guest curious

Anyone here suck or fuck by an uncle (50s and above) ?  Does it take long for him to get hard and can he cums alot?

Ask hhf.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 2016年7月7日 at 0:48 PM, Salt&Pepper said:

Hmm..i dunno if you have misunderstood what I wrote, but I'm in complete agreement with you.

Most often people will post picture of the typical muscular macho man to showcase attractive guys above 40 years of age. I'm not denying that they are indeed attractive but many of us here believe guys do not need to have overtly bulging muscles all over the body to be an attractive middle-aged or senior man. However, very seldom do we see people posting pictures of these matured men to celebrate their attractiveness! What I'm trying to say is I would like to see these men being showcased.

Maybe I should start (please dun debate with me if they are indeed attractive):

For those who r too young to know this guy....he is Benedict Goh and I think he is 46 this year. Sigh...still melting my heart with that nextdoor good boy look.

CMQkgJvVAAAcwMg.jpg

Someone that will be full of energy and fun to be with and that is hot!

Adrian-Pang.jpg

Not really a fan, but he has aged well like fine wine and he is not afraid to show his lines and white hair. Confidence is his hot factor!

AL-chirstopher-lee-2710e_2x.jpg

I just hope to see more examples that are not local "celebrities". But must be locals or from neighboring SEA countries, ok.

With the exception of Christopher Lee who has always been hot, the other two are at best "not annoying". Zheng Geping body real good, but face lack star quality.

The hot 60yo would be Zhang Fengyi.

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hot guys over 50 also have who say so few hot guys over 40

Key word is FEW..

43 minutes ago, bluefish20008 said:

Compared to 20s of cos then looks hotter.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Staying fit and looking good can be time consuming. I think for some men, especially if they are married and with kids, the kids especially becomes the focus, rather than themselves. I met up with some JC friends a couple months ago, and the ones with kids have gotten into the dad bod shape. They work, pick up the kids from whatever activity, help with homework, wife, family etc. At best, one of them gets to play tennis every weekend. Not to brag, but compared to my peers, I am in better shape than they are, but again, I do not have the responsibilities they have. 

Love. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, doncoin said:

Staying fit and looking good can be time consuming. I think for some men, especially if they are married and with kids, the kids especially becomes the focus, rather than themselves. I met up with some JC friends a couple months ago, and the ones with kids have gotten into the dad bod shape. They work, pick up the kids from whatever activity, help with homework, wife, family etc. At best, one of them gets to play tennis every weekend. Not to brag, but compared to my peers, I am in better shape than they are, but again, I do not have the responsibilities they have. 

You forgot about eating the kids' leftovers, like ice creams and chocolate. There's a reason why nature makes kids like these because they need calories to grow. When adults eat them, it goes straight to the waist!

Guest Oledy

I'm close to 60yo. Though I'm fit and well maintained, I leave it to others to critique my looks. I received some compliments but seriously, sometimes I don't know they are sincere.

Typical example was recently on the bus. One 80+yo old man sitting next to me, suddenly praised that my skin is so smooth and youthful. It's totally unexpected and sort of embarrassing because others overheard him and I imagined, were staring at us.

But I humbly told him I'm already old man myself. But being a typical gay, I was actually feeling happy inside. But then maybe to an 80yo, my late 50yo body is still young. It's still unusual for an 80yo to compliment a stranger in public. Still at 80 yo, I'm sure he has no superficial, hidden sexual motives even though he did caressed my arm for a bit to feel the smoothness.

Then another time, I bumped into an old friend and his wife at a shopping centre. Again, out of nowhere, she suddenly blurted out,"waaa, your complexion is so smooth and good." Again this type of compliment I could not pretend I didn't hear because she said it so loud like some sort of surprise. Though I was pleasantly surprised but I simply didn't knew how to respond to something so blunt. On the other hand, I thought such a big reaction from her? Maybe she thought that we being old men now, she didn't expect that I'll still maintain so well since it's being years we met the last time.

Most of the incidents are more subtle but these 2 incidents are more recent and explicit. I got cruised in public toilets frequently but never consider them to be anything since these cruisers seem to be interested in anybody and anything.

17 minutes ago, Guest Oledy said:

I'm close to 60yo. Though I'm fit and well maintained, I leave it to others to critique my looks. I received some compliments but seriously, sometimes I don't know they are sincere.

Typical example was recently on the bus. One 80+yo old man sitting next to me, suddenly praised that my skin is so smooth and youthful. It's totally unexpected and sort of embarrassing because others overheard him and I imagined, were staring at us.

But I humbly told him I'm already old man myself. But being a typical gay, I was actually feeling happy inside. But then maybe to an 80yo, my late 50yo body is still young. It's still unusual for an 80yo to compliment a stranger in public. Still at 80 yo, I'm sure he has no superficial, hidden sexual motives even though he did caressed my arm for a bit to feel the smoothness.

Then another time, I bumped into an old friend and his wife at a shopping centre. Again, out of nowhere, she suddenly blurted out,"waaa, your complexion is so smooth and good." Again this type of compliment I could not pretend I didn't hear because she said it so loud like some sort of surprise. Though I was pleasantly surprised but I simply didn't knew how to respond to something so blunt. On the other hand, I thought such a big reaction from her? Maybe she thought that we being old men now, she didn't expect that I'll still maintain so well since it's being years we met the last time.

Most of the incidents are more subtle but these 2 incidents are more recent and explicit. I got cruised in public toilets frequently but never consider them to be anything since these cruisers seem to be interested in anybody and anything.

I think you need to learn to embrace the compliments rather than feel embarrassed. You must have put a lot of efforts, time and money in maintaining your youthful look so you should feel proud of your accomplishments. I have a friend who is in his mid fifties but he looks 10 years younger due to his diets, skincare and workout regime. Everyone was shocked whenever he took out his passport or IC and many people always compliment on his look. He took the compliments with pride and sometimes even joked around with others by asking them to guess his age. Just last year, he went to his high school reunion and everyone in his class was shocked to see him maintaining so well. The ladies were swooning over him and the guys were just perplexed. Everyone was asking about his secrets of youth. All of them took a picture together and he showed it to me. Gosh, he really looks 100 times better than all of them combined. Everyone in his class looks old, fat and wrinkly. They look like the typical grandma and grandpa although they are only in their 50s.

And yes, he got cruised frequently due to his look too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hot, but the abs almost gone liao. He's not the only one. Most guys by late 40s, even with some ab definition, will not have a concave midsection. Why? 

Guest hotter
33 minutes ago, already said:

This thread is about guys over 40 worldwide correct? Not referring only to guys in Sg.

Hence I think there are so many hot guys over 40, no?

I mean, I think guys only start to get hot after their 40s.

Seriously, i'm not trolling.

Agreed.   But these above 40s hot guys mainly go for fresh meat, those lean and taut young dudes.  Maybe to them, these guys are hotter?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest hotter said:

Agreed.   But these above 40s hot guys mainly go for fresh meat, those lean and taut young dudes.  Maybe to them, these guys are hotter?

I don't think they mainly go for young dudes. 

15 hours ago, Guest hotter said:

There is beauty in every age group.

I personally find over 40s and 50s very hot. 20s not so. 30s hot too.  But there are a few hot guys at 20s too. Just a preference.

Erm, hot doesn't necessarily mean muscular right? I think Jeff Chang looks good for his age. :D

In case you don't know who Jeff Chang is... He's born 1967, 49 this year?

2z5sq9t.jpg

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest
On 7/26/2016 at 10:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Who is he... So fucking hot

Wow, for a 52 yr old... considered very good already...and taking artistic nude photos... nice!

Guest sggay
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow, for a 52 yr old... considered very good already...and taking artistic nude photos... nice!

Indeed. so hot for a 52yo. I think I can suck him the whole day :twisted:

• Guest locked this topic