Male HQ

Super hot guys get virtually zero hookups

Guest 7.5

I think I'm above average in both looks and body condition.

However, I'm nowhere near a 10.

Trying to be as objective as possible, I'd probably rate myself a 7.5 *at most*.

I average maybe 3 hookups a week with random guys that I find sufficiently attractive to get me hard. 

The other day, I came across this profile of a super hot Korean model, who happens to be in Singapore as an exchange student.

He was clearly a 9 in my mind.

When I engaged him in a chat, he responded really quickly. And sent me like 5 photos of himself. Some studio shot, some candid phone pictures, but all sizzling!

This seemed really encouraging, so when he asked me to reciprocate, I sent him two pics. These were the only ones I had in my album.

These are usually enough to get me guys I want (well, I usually try not to hunt outside of my league).

But he wasn't satisfied with those and demanded three face pics, three body pics and three cock pics!!!

When I couldn't furnish him what he asked for, that guy blocked me.

I wonder how often he gets laid?

Guest Tumbler

I had assumed that the guys whose pics appear on Tumblr are simply calendar models and not necessarily gay.

Are there sites dedicated to real SG boys?

If you're not hot, no one will reblog you.

1 hour ago, Guest 7.5 said:

Trying to be as objective as possible, I'd probably rate myself a 7.5 *at most*.

I average maybe 3 hookups a week with random guys that I find sufficiently attractive to get me hard. 

The other day, I came across this profile of a super hot Korean model, who happens to be in Singapore as an exchange student.

When I engaged him in a chat, he responded really quickly. And sent me like 5 photos of himself. Some studio shot, some candid phone pictures, but all sizzling!

This seemed really encouraging, so when he asked me to reciprocate, I sent him two pics. These were the only ones I had in my album.

These are usually enough to get me guys I want (well, I usually try not to hunt outside of my league).

But he wasn't satisfied with those and demanded three face pics, three body pics and three cock pics!!!

eh i did the same his profile was near kallang right? dunno whether real or fake one lol

2 hours ago, Guest 7.5 said:

I got blocked by a Korean guy on Jack'd before. After exchanging pics, he asked for cam fun. Then blocked me when i said i don't haha. Not sure if he's the same guy.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Guest 72%dark
2 hours ago, Guest Tumbler said:

I had assumed that the guys whose pics appear on Tumblr are simply calendar models and not necessarily gay.

Are there sites dedicated to real SG boys?

If you're not hot, no one will reblog you.

Oh boy, you haven't explored tumblr enough… There are blogs featuring just non-models. (And with some of the non-model photos, you certainly wonder if they've been used in ways not envisioned by and expressly sanctioned by the person in the photo. So yeah, as @Allegro notes, be wary of people asking for your pics on apps or the web.)

And I should also point out that there is certainly a market for the “real guy”/non-model look. Speaking as a connoisseur of the guy-next-door look, I personally find myself most attracted not to guys who look flawless (sincere apologies to those of you out there who are models and work hard to maintain your looks), but to guys whose looks are more ‘natural’/‘real’. There’s beauty in imperfection.

13 hours ago, Guest 7.5 said:

Dumb ass. He is merely a pic cheater. Lol

I don't see how the topic title has link to what you are saying. In any case, can't you just take more pics in a toilet cubicle or something? I am sure you have a camera phone. He has the right to choose just like you have. I'll say he wasn't impressed by your two pictures and wanted to give you chance.

On 16 February 2016 at 7:40 PM, Guest 7.5 said:

Very likely, the 2 photos you had sent him are floating around in the Internet. He's now using them as "his' pictures for hookup

20 hours ago, puppyfart said:

superhot is so relative anyways. wat's hot to u, may not be hot to me

so while u may think, the superhot guy is not getting, he just may be getting it on w other dudes that he finds "superhot" aka not u.

i agree, its just preference i guess. you can judge people externally of course but i always believe that both aesthetics and personality comes hand in hand. the person has to look decent enough to approach and then you discover their personality.

Guest Bench Mark

If you're a Top and unattached, that sounds par for the course.

I understand that some Bottoms needs "Recovery Time", and can't put out on demand.

So they may not be as active with random hookups, preferring to associate known fuck buddies whose performance standard can be relied upon.

My ex-date told me I'm above average 7-8, while he's 6. 

He's very direct and ask if I want to know his dick size, which I politely declined.

So, I guess he gets laid more often than me haha

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Guest Bench Mark said:

If you're a Top and unattached, that sounds par for the course.

I understand that some Bottoms needs "Recovery Time", and can't put out on demand.

So they may not be as active with random hookups, preferring to associate known fuck buddies whose performance standard can be relied upon.

Not true leh. It's the tops who need recovery time but bottoms can be like the Energizer Rabbits going on and on and on and on...... 

• 2 years later...
  • Guest locked this topic