Male HQ

Aesthetic Treatment, Body Waxing / Hair Removal, Facial or Slimming Treatment Services @ Bugis

On 3/6/2020 at 11:51 AM, GonewiththeWind said:

Went for a Boyzilian and Butt Waxing with 6inchbanana at a Salon near City Hall. Good and clean finishing. Recommends to get it done once a month. Prices are reasonable.

Thank you. Glad you like the treatment and service. 

• 1 year later...

I enquire with @6inchbanana last year on his waxing services as the two other person who I go to has appointment. And they were not able to take me in. I am a very last minute person. Today was no difference.

I am used to home based massage/waxing. I am used to going into someone home to have privacy. Today I had some hesitation cause it was a shop. The location wise was awesome. Its super convenient. As it is a shop, I am greeted by his colleague and I feel rather embarrassed about it. The room was small but it is after all waxing so I am pretty much on my back all the time since I did my chest, armpits and stomach. 

Coming in with low expectation, I was indeed surprise. Usually it will take others about an hour but I was out by 30 minute or so. It was fast. It was painless (probably cause I am used to waxing). He was meticulous. He took out tweezer to pull off the shorter hair that can't be removed by wax. He used those after waxing lotion. And it was all good. 

The price is indeed cheaper than the ones I had. He was professional. I am still amazed by his speed to be honest. 

This is my thoughts about the session. Please do not text me about anything. Just contact him directly on his mobile number. For sure I be back!

On 1/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, Bpmly_88 said:

I enquire with @6inchbanana last year on his waxing services as the two other person who I go to has appointment. And they were not able to take me in. I am a very last minute person. Today was no difference.

I am used to home based massage/waxing. I am used to going into someone home to have privacy. Today I had some hesitation cause it was a shop. The location wise was awesome. Its super convenient. As it is a shop, I am greeted by his colleague and I feel rather embarrassed about it. The room was small but it is after all waxing so I am pretty much on my back all the time since I did my chest, armpits and stomach. 

Coming in with low expectation, I was indeed surprise. Usually it will take others about an hour but I was out by 30 minute or so. It was fast. It was painless (probably cause I am used to waxing). He was meticulous. He took out tweezer to pull off the shorter hair that can't be removed by wax. He used those after waxing lotion. And it was all good. 

The price is indeed cheaper than the ones I had. He was professional. I am still amazed by his speed to be honest. 

This is my thoughts about the session. Please do not text me about anything. Just contact him directly on his mobile number. For sure I be back!

Been there done that. Super minimun pain only with him.

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2017 at 2:02 AM, 6inchbanana said:

BOYZILIAN WAXING PROMO FOR 1ST TIME CUSTOMER AT $28 ONLY TILL END OF JAN 18, FOR ENQUIRIES AND APPOINTMENT KINDLY WHATSAPP TO 96969324

Quote in case someone need his number. 

Bringing up my favourite waxer is because: 
1. Centralised location. Meaning its very convenient for me. 
2. Got shower facilities

3. No need cash payment. So many forms of cashless payment. 
4. Takes half of the time compared to other waxer. And will wax cleanly for you. 
5. Painless (To Me) 
6. Man of few words. Meaning I don't have to tell him my life stories aka privacy. 

7. Will apply afterwax lotion 

8. Price very reasonable. 

9. Will remind me before each appointment. 

10. To me he is cute. 

I been to a handful of the waxer here. He is the only I subconsciously go to every time which turn into a habit.