Male HQ

Anal Play with Toys

justanotherguysg

Haha, it helps if you have more than one toy. 

Or a whole variety including non dildo items for the really adventurous. heheheh....

Try that with chair legs which I did on a few occasions with kinky partners... flip it over and position it just right and two guys can each insert one leg inside themselves and you can touch hold and kiss each other while fucking the chair legs of the same chair or separated in a doggie style hee..  ok.. I know.. i get too crazy with stuff like that in my manhole. But hey you have to keep spicing up your life man or it gets too boring...  caution, be careful what shape the legs of the chair are in. You don't want to hurt yourself doing it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...