Male HQ

I Just Had Raw Unprotected Sex, Will I Get STD + Should I Start Pep? + How Soon To Go For A Hiv Test (Compiled)

Guest Worried guy

You have to begin PEP within 72 hours (3 days) of your exposure for it to be effective. 

If you find that you may have been knowingly or unknowingly exposed to HIV (for example, through unprotected anal intercourse), you can go down to the DSC Clinic during their office hours & let the doctor know that you have "high risk of being exposed to HIV" & ask to be prescribed PEP. It is advisable to call them first to let them know that you need an emergency appointment.

DSC Clinic

Confidential Counselling or queries about STIs:

Alternatively, you can also go to some private GPs for PEP, which will be more expensive than DSC Clinic but the clinics have longer opening hours.  We recommend Dr Tan & Partners (who have LGBT-friendly doctors), & walk-ins are accepted:

Dr Tan & Partners clinics: http://www.drtanandpartners.com/contact/

Take care!

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

Saliva? If so, then even a causal kiss could transmit. Haiz.

NO, HIV (the virus) is not present in sufficient quantities in saliva to lead to transmission. So kissing cannot transmit HIV.

Reference: NAM - AIDSMAP 

http://www.aidsmap.com/hiv-basics/Transmission/page/1412438/

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lucky guest

I gone on pep before , for 14 days only to experience hell. I can't take a bus ride for more than 5 mins or I will throw up, and fatigue, giddy, diarhoea, lucky diarrhoea subside in a week

The 1.4% chance of contracting hiv , is assuming the top that did u raw, is positive , of course that's assume the top have an average viral load, under 'normal' situation

I told prof Roy(whom prescribe me pep), assuming he doesn't take medicines and I was bleeding, the 1.4% could balloon into 6-10%, he agreed with my theory, and hence I started pep

I went back to change my meds to a more tolerable one, which is a blue pill and a white pill, and I completed the course of it and tested neg

I still have 15 pills of the blue pill (truvada) which if taken (5days before exposure) will make u (in paper) immuned to hiv-1, and u have to continue taking the blue pill for (28 days after exposure) , that's call prep

Prep = truvada (one pill daily) (much lesser side effects)

Pep = truvada + a white pill(2 times daily)

I will save my breathe and stop saying textbook answers that 'u should wear protection.. Yada yada' God, everyone know about that, but how many btm can resist a hot mans dick? Breaking the momentum/atmosphere and asking him to wear a condom? That's the right thing to do, but when the time comes , many think with their dick head

After testing neg for a decade, and finishing pep last year,

I just took raw from 2 tops on monthly basis, (found online)

And I fuck few guys raw , out of 6 guys I last had an encounter this year, only 1 uses condom religiously, 3 didn't even ask/suggest , 2 of them started with condom , but during 2nd round/flipping , start doing raw and we did raw since when

Will be doing my annual test again, lol

Thanks! How about STD?

Yes, there are a number of STIs (sexually transmitted infections) that you can get from unprotected oral sex (without a condom), for both the person sucking & getting sucked.  Examples include: syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia.

For more information, check out the DSC Clinic website - section on Sexual Health:

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Care/Sexual%20Health/Pages/Sexual-Health-Overview.aspx

• 1 month later...

Went to Keybox today and this happened: A guy was initially rimming and dry humping my well-lubed ass when he suddenly entered me. I immediately told him to pull it out, so it was just a single insert.

I don't usually partake in unprotected sex, but now I'm scared.

What are the chances of getting an STD through that short contact? Is it worth it to go for a STD test and are there any recommended clinics to do so?

Guest 4thGeneration

How long after the intercourse should I do a test if I wanna be sure that I don't have it?

According to http://afa.org.sg/what-is-a-4th-gen-hiv-test/

4th generation HIV tests are accurate 14 days after exposure, because this is when the p24 antigen becomes high enough to measure; effectively reducing the window period by average of 14 days.

A negative result at 28 days is good news but it is not conclusive. UK guidelines (BASHH) say that an early negative result at 28 days (1 month) needs to be confirmed with a second test 90 days (3 months) after the exposure.

• 1 month later...

I hardly sees anyone discussing about herpes. It is easily contracted through sexual encounters.

Is herpes a non-issue (i.e. non-life threatening) 'cos one naturally assume you will get it sooner or later if you are having regular sexual encounters?

To be frank, I have got herpes through skin contact via m2m b2b massages...

13 minutes ago, Guest said:

I hardly sees anyone discussing about herpes. It is easily contracted through sexual encounters.

Is herpes a non-issue (i.e. non-life threatening) 'cos one naturally assume you will get it sooner or later if you are having regular sexual encounters?

To be frank, I have got herpes through skin contact via m2m b2b massages...

Hi Guest,

You can actually google about genital/ oral herpes. Some quotes and links may help:

Two types of herpes simplex virus infections can cause genital herpes:

• HSV-1. This is the type that usually causes cold sores or fever blisters around your mouth, though it can be spread to your genital area during oral sex. Recurrences are much less frequent than they are with HSV-2 infection.
  • HSV-2. This is the type that commonly causes genital herpes. The virus spreads through sexual contact and skin-to-skin contact. HSV-2 is very common and highly contagious, whether or not you have an open sore.

Because the virus dies quickly outside of the body, it's nearly impossible to get the infection through contact with toilets, towels or other objects used by an infected person.

Link here: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/genital-herpes/basics/causes/con-20020893

What is the link between genital herpes and HIV?

Genital herpes can cause sores or breaks in the skin or lining of the mouth, vagina, and rectum. The genital sores caused by herpes can bleed easily. When the sores come into contact with the mouth, vagina, or rectum during sex, they increase the risk of giving or getting HIV if you or your partner has HIV.

What is the link between genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores on the mouth)?

Oral herpes (such as cold sores or fever blisters on or around the mouth) is usually caused by HSV-1. Most people are infected with HSV-1 during childhood from non-sexual contact. For example, people can get infected from a kiss from a relative or friend with oral herpes. More than half of the population in the U.S. has HSV-1, even if they don’t show any signs or symptoms. HSV-1 can also be spread from the mouth to the genitals through oral sex. This is why some cases of genital herpes are caused by HSV-1.

More from this website: http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Thx for the links.
I recalled that I have read similar info. The thing is I just want to know if herpes is a very common STD that nobody talks about 'cos it is no life-threatening. Or that not many people have it ...

So ... if one has herpes ... not showing any symptoms ... is it still morally wrong to have sexual encounters with someone else knowing that it might infect others (though the possibility maybe be low if no symptoms)?

On 1/4/2016 at 9:23 PM, Guest said:

Thx for the links.

I recalled that I have read similar info. The thing is I just want to know if herpes is a very common STD that nobody talks about 'cos it is no life-threatening. Or that not many people have it ...

So ... if one has herpes ... not showing any symptoms ... is it still morally wrong to have sexual encounters with someone else knowing that it might infect others (though the possibility maybe be low if no symptoms)?

Well, it will have to depend on your own conscious; I can't answer that for you :)

But in my humble opinion, it's like if I know I'm having flu and started sneezing already and my office is small enough for the next person to catch it, it's better for me to rest at home and not pass the flu virus around :)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest worriedabouthiv

just went to a sauna for the first time in a foreign country and i bottomed for a guy with condom. 

i think it is kind of paranoid but should i go for PEP? As far as I can tell, he did not cum (I asked him but we had some communication issue) nor did the condom break, but even now i'm doubting myself whether he came or if the condom broke. 

will reach sg tmr… shoud i go for PEP?

On 6 January 2016 at 8:56 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

Well, it will have to depend on your own conscious; I can't answer that for you :)

But in my humble opinion, it's like if I know I'm having flu and started sneezing already and my office is small enough for the next person to catch it, it's better for me to rest at home and not pass the flu virus around :)

Full disclosure before hand would be the right thing to do.

Watch this and you will find HIV positive isn't all a DOOM DAY. But it is a Cantonese Program with Chinese Subtitles so Non-Chinese Might not understand. The Hilarious part is they using a cooking programme format to highlight the different aspects of Gay Life.

HIV Issue(Stay Postitive):

<<No Drugs Posting>> Issue(Fun With A Price):

The Dilemna Of Being a Bottom(Bottom Up):

Enjoy Guys...^_^

tks hydronaut for bein helpful!

I guess that s the answer

I tried asking those who typed the word "poz" but they refuse to answer

that really beats me

Since they are positive what is so secretive about that? since they claimed; " Hi I m poz, any poz around"?

20 hours ago, Guest worriedabouthiv said:

just went to a sauna for the first time in a foreign country and i bottomed for a guy with condom. 

i think it is kind of paranoid but should i go for PEP? As far as I can tell, he did not cum (I asked him but we had some communication issue) nor did the condom break, but even now i'm doubting myself whether he came or if the condom broke. 

will reach sg tmr… shoud i go for PEP?

if you are in doubt, start PEP immediately. you can get the virus even without the person cumming. you never know when you will be infected. not inciting fear here, but thats a fact.

1 hour ago, donkeykong11 said:

had sex with my sugar daddy and he did it raw and cum into me twice I still want more of it. I wish there will be lots of people gangbang me and shoot their cum inside my ass or my face

i dont condone your action, but neither will i force my opinion on you. if one day you happen to be HIV positive, you yourself should be held responsible for. by then you cry also no tears i tell you..

• 1 month later...

How Soon Can I Get Tested for STDs After Unprotected Sex?

March 4, 2015 By McKinzie Brocail

There are an estimated 20 million new sexually transmitted diseases and infections every year, and half of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD) during their lifetime. Getting tested for STDs is essential if you are going to engage in unprotected sexual activity. Anyone who engages in unprotected sex runs the risk for exposure to sexually transmitted diseases.

when-to-get-tested-for-stds-after-unprotected-sex

The Right Time to Test for STDs

The timing for when to get STD tested varies depending on the sexually transmitted disease because the incubation time in everyone’s system varies. Check out the list below for information on when to get tested for the most common sexually transmitted disease:

STD Name How Soon to Get Tested; Why That Time-Frame? If I Test Positive, Do I Need to Get Retested After Treatment?
Chlamydia 24 Hours - 5 Days Get tested again 2 weeks after treatment to ensure that you are clear of the Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria.
Gonorrhea 2-6 Days Get tested 2 weeks after being treated to ensure that you are clear of the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria.
Syphilis 3-6 Weeks Get tested again after 3 months to ensure that you are clear of the Treponema pallidum bacteria.
Hepatitis A (HAV) 2-7 Weeks; the hepatitis A virus averages a 28-day incubation period. Retesting is not necessary, since Hepatitis A is a virus, and remains in your system for life.
Hepatitis B (HBV) 6 Weeks; hepatitis B can occasionally be detected as early as 3 weeks after exposure, but for more accurate results we recommend getting tested after 6 weeks. Retesting is not necessary, since Hepatitis B is a virus, and remains in your system for life.
Hepatitis C (HCV) 8-9 Weeks Get retested after 3 months to confirm your initial test results.
Oral Herpes (HSV-1/Herpes I) 4-6 Weeks If you tested negative, get retested frequently if you have unprotected oral sex or come in contact with Herpes 1 fluids like saliva or semen.
Genital Herpes (HSV-2/Herpes II) 4-6 Weeks Even if you tested negative for Genital Herpes, it is advised to retest after 3 months to confirm the initial results.
HIV (HIV Antibody Test Method) 1-3 Months Retesting is not necessary, since HIV is a virus and remains in your system for life. Seek treatment if you test positive for HIV.
HIV (HIV RNA Test for early detection) 9-11 Days Retesting is not necessary, since HIV is a virus and remains in your system for life. Seek treatment if you test positive for HIV.

Take control of your sexual health by arming yourself with knowledge. Protect yourself, avoid risky behavior, and get tested for STDs often. Preventing the transmission of diseases is the only way to decrease the number of infected people who can potentially spread diseases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/02/2016 at 4:07 AM, GachiMuchi said:

How Soon Can I Get Tested for STDs After Unprotected Sex?

March 4, 2015 By McKinzie Brocail

There are an estimated 20 million new sexually transmitted diseases and infections every year, and half of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD) during their lifetime. Getting tested for STDs is essential if you are going to engage in unprotected sexual activity. Anyone who engages in unprotected sex runs the risk for exposure to sexually transmitted diseases.

when-to-get-tested-for-stds-after-unprotected-sex

The Right Time to Test for STDs

The timing for when to get STD tested varies depending on the sexually transmitted disease because the incubation time in everyone’s system varies. Check out the list below for information on when to get tested for the most common sexually transmitted disease:

STD Name How Soon to Get Tested; Why That Time-Frame? If I Test Positive, Do I Need to Get Retested After Treatment?
Chlamydia 24 Hours - 5 Days Get tested again 2 weeks after treatment to ensure that you are clear of the Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria.
Gonorrhea 2-6 Days Get tested 2 weeks after being treated to ensure that you are clear of the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria.
Syphilis 3-6 Weeks Get tested again after 3 months to ensure that you are clear of the Treponema pallidum bacteria.
Hepatitis A (HAV) 2-7 Weeks; the hepatitis A virus averages a 28-day incubation period. Retesting is not necessary, since Hepatitis A is a virus, and remains in your system for life.
Hepatitis B (HBV) 6 Weeks; hepatitis B can occasionally be detected as early as 3 weeks after exposure, but for more accurate results we recommend getting tested after 6 weeks. Retesting is not necessary, since Hepatitis B is a virus, and remains in your system for life.
Hepatitis C (HCV) 8-9 Weeks Get retested after 3 months to confirm your initial test results.
Oral Herpes (HSV-1/Herpes I) 4-6 Weeks If you tested negative, get retested frequently if you have unprotected oral sex or come in contact with Herpes 1 fluids like saliva or semen.
Genital Herpes (HSV-2/Herpes II) 4-6 Weeks Even if you tested negative for Genital Herpes, it is advised to retest after 3 months to confirm the initial results.
HIV (HIV Antibody Test Method) 1-3 Months Retesting is not necessary, since HIV is a virus and remains in your system for life. Seek treatment if you test positive for HIV.
HIV (HIV RNA Test for early detection) 9-11 Days Retesting is not necessary, since HIV is a virus and remains in your system for life. Seek treatment if you test positive for HIV.

Take control of your sexual health by arming yourself with knowledge. Protect yourself, avoid risky behavior, and get tested for STDs often. Preventing the transmission of diseases is the only way to decrease the number of infected people who can potentially spread diseases.

Thank you gacimuchi this is such a useful infographic!

If anyone is in doubt about their HIV or STI status,  we can recommend these 2 LGBT-friendly  sexual health services:

DSC clinic (public)

31 Kelantan Lane #01-16 , Singapore 200031

Confidential Counselling or queries about STIs:
Tel: 1800 252 1324

Appointment Booking:
Tel : +65 6293 9648

Dr Tan & Partners (private)

Clinics at various locations.

• 2 weeks later...

While most of u tend to focus so much on HIV/STD screening, some even spent time differentiating aids and hiv with me, goodness focus on the hiv etc ........before linking to AIDS, but most importantly
Not to forget your basics: Did u screen regularly? http://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/61/Screen_for_Life?utm_source=oohmrt&utm_medium=qrcode2&utm_campaign=screenforlife

and by the way, a lot of my slim friends/relatives are always with hi cholesterol , and pain etc

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Oogachagacare
Is it true that sperm itself carries hiv to a male (a female I can visualise the transmission to an egg, but how about males?)?

On ‎21‎/‎9‎/‎2015 at 11:41 PM, Guest Lucky guest said:

I gone on pep before , for 14 days only to experience hell. I can't take a bus ride for more than 5 mins or I will throw up, and fatigue, giddy, diarhoea, lucky diarrhoea subside in a week

but how many btm can resist a hot mans dick? Breaking the momentum/atmosphere and asking him to wear a condom? That's the right thing to do, but when the time comes , many think with their dick head

After testing neg for a decade, and finishing pep last year,

I just took raw from 2 tops on monthly basis, (found online)

And I fuck few guys raw , out of 6 guys I last had an encounter this year, only 1 uses condom religiously, 3 didn't even ask/suggest , 2 of them started with condom , but during 2nd round/flipping , start doing raw and we did raw since when

Will be doing my annual test again, lol

Is Guest lucky still taking the medicine now??

Many do it raw, countless

• 6 months later...

If both parties skin tears, ie to say the outer layer of the skin that protects foreign fluid from entering your blood stream is broken, then you bound to get it if one of you got HIV. 

If you see blood then for sure your skin is expose already! 

5 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

If both parties skin tears, ie to say the outer layer of the skin that protects foreign fluid from entering your blood stream is broken, then you bound to get it if one of you got HIV. 

If you see blood then for sure your skin is expose already! 

Oh.. lucky no blood.. n don tink both our skin tears..hopefully all ok la.. 2 weeks wait i guess

Yap as long as no skin tearing and fluid exchange of both parties then should be safe! Practice hygiene is very important. It's always very tempting for the top to fuck raw! 

My advice is to use plenty of KY/oil or moisturizer to reduce friction so as to prevent skin tearing.

59 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Yap as long as no skin tearing and fluid exchange of both parties then should be safe! Practice hygiene is very important. It's always very tempting for the top to fuck raw! 

My advice is to use plenty of KY/oil or moisturizer to reduce friction so as to prevent skin tearing.

Anw how to noe ur skin tear

1 hour ago, keisuke13 said:

Anw how to noe ur skin tear

Honestly? Most time you DON'T!. Not all pain means something tear and you can not be inspecting your hole after sex with a special asshole came heheh.. not all tearing will be blood vein... it can be tissue abrasion or micro tearing where small blood capillaries so tiny, you will not see blood but the natural juice or gel like substance that leak from your asshole will be a little pink tinted.. but that is part and parcel of anal sex and even vaginal will have tearing and abrasion. And yes it is bits of blood that cause that pink mixture. So it can tell you NOTHING at all. But it also mean, tiny things has contact with those tiny capillaries. I get that once in a while when i have my anal sex especially with toys as they are larger then cocks and abit more abrasive inside me as I stretch out my inner wall for the sensation I love to get. But minor bleeding usually will stop in minutes and I carry on. Besides if it is only toys that is entering me, I worry not.

Back to your sexual predicament. Should that scare you? Yes and No. Yes: so you keep remembering to use condom and practice all other safe sex measures. No: well.. this you have to take with some 'trepidation'... even in raw sex with a stranger, there still is a fairly good chance nothing happens. No AIDS or STD. You are fine. NOT something to say lightly and I am sure I raise some eye brows here too but hear me out.. That is the statistical fact as it happens. But is that a LIFE RISK you wanna take each time you throw the dice every time you want to fuck? NO.

Thus don't over think it now that the deed is done THEN get yourself totally out of whack worrying so much just because  i.e. the condom broke, he took the condom off half way and entered without telling you blah blah blah. The thing NOW is, if you worry then act on it accordingly and be aware of what you need to do like see a doctor and not come in here looking for amateur night doctors to give you free diagnosis on your condition. 

It's not a blame game. It takes two to clap and if it was not rape and consensual then you need to responsible, know what to do if you want to do the nasty act.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

23 minutes ago, upshot said:

Honestly? Most time you DON'T!. Not all pain means something tear and you can not be inspecting your hole after sex with a special asshole came heheh.. not all tearing will be blood vein... it can be tissue abrasion or micro tearing where small blood capillaries so tiny, you will not see blood but the natural juice or gel like substance that leak from your asshole will be a little pink tinted.. but that is part and parcel of anal sex and even vaginal will have tearing and abrasion. And yes it is bits of blood that cause that pink mixture. So it can tell you NOTHING at all. But it also mean, tiny things has contact with those tiny capillaries. I get that once in a while when i have my anal sex especially with toys as they are larger then cocks and abit more abrasive inside me as I stretch out my inner wall for the sensation I love to get. But minor bleeding usually will stop in minutes and I carry on. Besides if it is only toys that is entering me, I worry not.

Back to your sexual predicament. Should that scare you? Yes and No. Yes: so you keep remembering to use condom and practice all other safe sex measures. No: well.. this you have to take with some 'trepidation'... even in raw sex with a stranger, there still is a fairly good chance nothing happens. No AIDS or STD. You are fine. NOT something to say lightly and I am sure I raise some eye brows here too but hear me out.. That is the statistical fact as it happens. But is that a LIFE RISK you wanna take each time you throw the dice every time you want to fuck? NO.

Thus don't over think it now that the deed is done THEN get yourself totally out of whack worrying so much just because  i.e. the condom broke, he took the condom off half way and entered without telling you blah blah blah. The thing NOW is, if you worry then act on it accordingly and be aware of what you need to do like see a doctor and not come in here looking for amateur night doctors to give you free diagnosis on your condition. 

It's not a blame game. It takes two to clap and if it was not rape and consensual then you need to responsible, know what to do if you want to do the nasty act.

Thabk you for e advices.. i will check within 2 weeks as what e afa window frame stated. Blame game.. yah i shuld.. if we agree on safe sex n then b4 emter he took e condom off without telling me.. aint tt act of irresponsible n rude.. if i ddidnt notice he would fuck me raw all e way

Just now, keisuke13 said:

Thabk you for e advices.. i will check within 2 weeks as what e afa window frame stated. Blame game.. yah i shuld.. if we agree on safe sex n then b4 emter he took e condom off without telling me.. aint tt act of irresponsible n rude.. if i ddidnt notice he would fuck me raw all e way

As a btm for years I don't sissy up and get clouded judgement on sex with anyone. You need to have fun but be careful too...especially with those you hardly know and sometime even with those you know... accidents do happen. I know that has happen to me but I know them well enough and nothing happened. (Condom broke and shot in and yes it happens over the years once in a while) But even then I never say don't use a condom. Only 2 persons i trust for that and they are my FB for over 15 years or so.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

8 minutes ago, upshot said:

As a btm for years I don't sissy up and get clouded judgement on sex with anyone. You need to have fun but be careful too...especially with those you hardly know and sometime even with those you know... accidents do happen. I know that has happen to me but I know them well enough and nothing happened. (Condom broke and shot in and yes it happens over the years once in a while) But even then I never say don't use a condom. Only 2 persons i trust for that and they are my FB for over 15 years or so.

Yah.. we need to be careful n safe.. but if along the way e other party cheated along e way..it was agree n feel betray even it took 2 stroke oni.

13 minutes ago, keisuke13 said:

Yah.. we need to be careful n safe.. but if along the way e other party cheated along e way..it was agree n feel betray even it took 2 stroke oni.

Another thing I never do. Swallow.

On 12/28/2016 at 4:30 PM, gstringuy26 said:

As long as there's no skin tearing during insertion or sperm deposit then should be safe. 3 months later go for a pep test just in case!

I would like to correct this misconception. Having raw sex is a high risk act, with or without the deposit of sperm.

HIV virus does not need an open wound to be transmitted. It can pass through the mucous membrane of the foreskin and urethra.

It is not PEP test. PEP is post-exposure prophylaxis, which is not the screen test for hiv.

Two strokes of the penis insertion may or may not be sufficient for one to be infected with the virus. This depends on the viral load of the carrier, health of the parties, whether they have other STDs etc. But compared to multiple strokes which prolong the exposure to the virus, the likelihood of one being infected with a shorter duration of receptive/insertive sex is lower but not insignificant.

• G_M locked this topic