Male HQ

Do You Keep Stuffed Toys? what is your favourite

Guest Brown&Cony

53 minutes ago, Guest said:

I love Brown and Cony from line too. So cute and so loving!

Have u been to japan? They have a Line shop at harajuku, most lovely of all : it housed a large brown bear!!!!

photo taking is foc!!!!

1 minute ago, luvhandle said:

I love plush toys too! cute ones!!! Anyone care to share apart from Line bears, some luv the yellow duck, not sure why?

What else?

Me is snoopy, and I knew many adult male(probably gays) luv too

I hope u didn't keep yours in your arse like some clowns

5 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Have u been to japan? They have a Line shop at harajuku, most lovely of all : it housed a large brown bear!!!!

photo taking is foc!!!!

So nice....heard that Line had a cafe in BKK but sadly did not go.

2 hours ago, luvhandle said:

I love plush toys too! cute ones!!! Anyone care to share apart from Line bears, some luv the yellow duck, not sure why?

What else?

Me is snoopy, and I knew many adult male(probably gays) luv too

Sally is the yellow duck.

Snoopy is cute too!

I won't like stuffed toys unless it's a gift from my bf...but it is a misconception (based on my experience) that only gay guys like stuffed toys. In army most bunks have at least a few stuffed toys and baby bolsters (not in BMT of course)! Also I know of many straight guys who have stuffed toys; some have even bought them for themselves. 

I have a bunch of teddy bears, some Aussie plushies (kangeroo, wombat and koala), and a giant Elmo-like plushie.

Used to have a whole family of plushies surrounding my bed when I was younger.

Right now, I'm envious of people who have the Conrad HK teddy bear:

PostImage-Conrad-Hotel-Bear-HongKong.jpg

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

17 hours ago, puppyfart said:

u didn't get his pun. thot it was funny. lol

chill

Puppyfart
enlighten me leh, anyway my adult friend(straight) felt that even soft toys have feelings, he felt bad when they are being thrown or their body parts are being torn off loh

@aerdin,

Cute toys, not the typical kind of bear-bear, what series do u call this?
Quite uncommon leh

3 minutes ago, aedirn said:

hahaha lining up mine on my messy bed *paiseh*

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:
On 2/26/2016 at 9:48 AM, Guest Bear said:

Yeah, I love stuffing toys in my ass. That is where I keep it

Puppyfart
enlighten me leh, anyway my adult friend(straight) felt that even soft toys have feelings, he felt bad when they are being thrown or their body parts are being torn off loh

Lol.. i think Guest Bear meant that he keeps toys that are meant to be stuffed in the ass :redface:

I still have my childhood toy which is a dolphin that has the squeaky sound when you press the snout. nice to cuddle it also hahaha I do have my JC mascot bears and a paddington bear and one white bear kept in my bed trunk except for my dolphin. 

One of my fb has a huge man sized teddy bear. He even gave it a name tutu. Normally he won't allow others to touch it. 

Recently when we had sex, I accidentally tripped and fell on top of tutu. I grabbed on to it and hugged it because it smelled so fresh and soft. My fb cannot wait and he piled on top of me and fucked me. With tutu cushioning his pounding thrusts, I felt so comfortable being fucked. 

It felt like a kinky 3some. But before I shoot, he pulled me away don't want me to dirty his precious tutu. His tutu is supposed to be a top. 

It's very expensive to send it for dry cleaning. I suggested he buy some clothes for tutu so that I can hug tutu when he fucked me.

Surprisingly, he had a few sets of clothing for tutu. One is sailor uniform, one is doctor gown, one is English suit. They are also expensive because specially ordered from overseas. Maybe one day we'll role play doctor and I'll act the pregnant woman, he'll check if my husband has successfully impregnated me with his sperm.

I have 2.

One is a Polar Bear from the zoo, given by my bf.

Another is a Hush Puppies hound I got recently when we went to KL - matching ones of course.

I've given him 3 also. A puppy, a kiwi from when I went to NZ and the Hush Puppies hound.

I had mine for years and years... heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 26/02/2016 at 11:28 PM, darkflame said:

I have a bunch of teddy bears, some Aussie plushies (kangeroo, wombat and koala), and a giant Elmo-like plushie.

Used to have a whole family of plushies surrounding my bed when I was younger.

Right now, I'm envious of people who have the Conrad HK teddy bear:

PostImage-Conrad-Hotel-Bear-HongKong.jpg

Nice. Our local Conrad in Singapore will also be introducing new bear designs from March onwards if I am not wrong. :-)

Those stored in cartons/storerm doesnt count! that shows that u have alrdy chucked it aside!

but all those that are right beside u (alwys on your table/bed) or in your showcase glass definitely counts, those that u alwys cuddle/talk to really can explain it all...

do u knw that some even took their fav bears/toys to starbucks or library,& post them onto fb!

this is the extent that we are discussing about

Those that u especially go around hunting for/ or to purchase it will spell out how much u craze for them...

seemed like many hotel fans hor? Flings in hotel rms?

Edited by lovehandle

18 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

a fallacy

Got all of mine from ladies heh. Therapeutic anyway... something soothing about having them near and stress just go away holding on to any one of them. Guess it is a very tactile thingy

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic