Male HQ

Fortune teller monk really saw through me

Guest Cute Boi

15 hours ago, Guest said:

So, all sporty lean fit guy who went to see fortune teller with sister and without a gf cannot be straight? :rolleyes:

If there's anyone with a screwed up mind here, it's you actually. :D

Oh aunty, so sorry if I offended you. Peace :)

22 hours ago, Guest unknown123 said:

I don't really believe in fortune tellers. He's probably a good guesser,

He probably guessed you are gay because,

1. At your age, why is your sister still asking when you will get a gf?(unless you're in your early teens of not attractive at all) 

If you are at a certain age and you haven't ever had a gf, That's pretty much a sign isn't it?). They probably suspect it anyway. 

2. The way you reacted to the question. Maybe your reaction showed panic. 

3. Maybe you're not as masculine as you think you are. Not insulting you dude. Just suggesting the possibility. 

Anyway, I'm sorry you were outed by some monk. On the other hand, it will be easier to come out of the closet when the time comes. 

Life is too short. Don't worry so much about what other people think. 

4.  because the monk is also gay and his gaydar detected you.  

On 26/02/2016 at 0:56 AM, Guest Cute Boi said:

Lately my elder sister brought me to see a fortune teller monk in Bedok. My sis asked the master when i will get a gf. The monk asked my birthday and my house number. Then his reply shocked me to the core. He told my sis not to waste any effort. Because in my life there is no women. He even told my sis i do not like girls OMG =O... then my sis asked does it mean he is gay? OMG :( The monk did not say more but smiled smiled which more or less telling my sis im gay!!! OMG...

The thai monk so super?

Maybe your 八字has “孤辰星”或“寡宿星”. Anyway is weird for him to ask for your hse number to tell your fortune, usually fortune teller needs your bday date and time ! 

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Maybe your 八字has “孤辰星”或“寡宿星”. Anyway is weird for him to ask for your hse number to tell your fortune, usually fortune teller needs your bday date and time ! 

The experience I had also required my house number. With your birthdate and house number, the person seems to be able to "travel" to your place to "see" where and how you lived your life, not just in the past, but as well as presently.

I'd share my experience here. The person whom I visited told me that I should remove my army things away from my "bed" as it is not good to have an entire army trampling on me while I sleep. I didn't believe him since I had already de-kit all my army barang barang since I am done with all my NS reservist liability. But anyway, I went back home to check, and guess what? He was right. While he was not 100% spot on accurate in terms of the location, but inside one of my cupboards about 1 meter away from my bed and facing directly at my head when I sleep, is one of my Army plaques given to me as a good service award, and it bears the motif of a sword, a rifle, and a shield on it. It was not even inside a glass cabinet, but inside an enclosed bookshelf where I had placed for ages and completely forgotten about it. So it just goes to show that the spiritual effects of some things cannot be kept hidden away just by putting them inside your cupboards. I changed the placement of that plaque to now face my living room door, as a form of "army" protection for my house.

Now that this was mentioned, I wonder if TS has a lot of gay stuff lying or hidden around in his room that the monk saw.

Guest Cute Boi

My sis told me the Thai monk uses numerology. Thai monk uses different method not the same as taoist fortune telling base on birth date and time.

Im lean fit and smart looking guy. im top. Dont think i in anywhere look sissy or look like fairy peter pan. My room is quite normal. I indeed very much surprised by the thai monk prediction. On the other hand i felt a little happy that the thai monk can recognise me as gay. It is like i need to put up the disguise in front friends and family. But this thai monk i dont need to hide.

9 hours ago, Guest Cute Boi said:

My sis told me the Thai monk uses numerology. Thai monk uses different method not the same as taoist fortune telling base on birth date and time.

Im lean fit and smart looking guy. im top. Dont think i in anywhere look sissy or look like fairy peter pan. My room is quite normal. I indeed very much surprised by the thai monk prediction. On the other hand i felt a little happy that the thai monk can recognise me as gay. It is like i need to put up the disguise in front friends and family. But this thai monk i dont need to hide.

I think the monk use his gaydar only.

• 5 weeks later...

I know a fortune teller, tarot reader, shells and she is a witch. The witch is not the one with the answers they have demons that tell the future once you do this you have invited satan in and the reason they know the answers is because demons will start to control your life. I asked the witch what happens if you put a spell on someone and it doesnt work (because a spell cost lots of money 2 to 4 hundred dollars and she said well i just tell them that they did something wrong. My advise is stay away from all occult activity. I think they shouldnt be allowed to sell quija boards in toy stores either! because they are far from toys, No wonder evil will inherit the earth because no one is warned about what can and eventually will take place. I have a personal battle with satan right now. I will tell the world even if it just saves one person. Thats one person that didnt invite satan/demons in. GL

On 02/03/2016 at 0:14 AM, Guest Cute Boi said:

Neither Buddhist nor Taoist practise fortune telling.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I visited a local guy, somewhere in Jalan Rumah Tinggi,  that practices Thai astrology (require your birthday and time) and on my 1st visit he accurately stated my unpleasant past and predicted challenges in the next 2-3 years and how best to overcome it.

Are we talking about Palelai?

I had a similar experience around 8yrs back...  

both my mum and uncle tried their hardest to hook us up for a session with this "sifu".. my uncle was regular customer of the sifu who bought tone of prayer stuff.

anyways, sifu started talking... about my life, work and finally relationship..

I interruped him as he begin to touch on relationship (pretending that he got it right) ... by asking him about this "girl" and myself... painted a confuse state that I was in when I was jusy testing him cos I wasnt in any relationship then.. then the sifi continue his rubbish.. So that was a give away on his part.

so not all of them know what they are doing and like what many bros here had pointed out... they always probe and look out for signs... they will then dive in immediately once they catches different facial expression, with the way we reply and etc..

About the numbers, my mum did ask my elder brother both the block and unit too when he was looking to buy a resale flat. she did not reveal much on its purpose..

Edited by razzmatazz

• 1 year later...
On 27/02/2016 at 0:56 AM, Guest Cute Boi said:

Lately my elder sister brought me to see a fortune teller monk in Bedok. My sis asked the master when i will get a gf. The monk asked my birthday and my house number. Then his reply shocked me to the core. He told my sis not to waste any effort. Because in my life there is no women. He even told my sis i do not like girls OMG =O... then my sis asked does it mean he is gay? OMG :( The monk did not say more but smiled smiled which more or less telling my sis im gay!!! OMG...

The thai monk so super?

Where is this Thai monk located? Can share info?

i was in bangkok some 30 years ago and a friend brought me to see a monk in a large temple.  the monk looked at me and told me these things:

(a)   I am better off not married

(b)   I will be very successful in any type of work that helps other people (proven to be true)

(c)   I have an internal magnet that attracts married men (I think also proven to be true)

(d)   I have a naturally kind heart and if I act of my kindness, this will give me good karma inspite of my often giving in to my worldly instincts (his exact words) and I hope this is true.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest guest
16 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

i was in bangkok some 30 years ago and a friend brought me to see a monk in a large temple.  the monk looked at me and told me these things:

(a)   I am better off not married

(b)   I will be very successful in any type of work that helps other people (proven to be true)

(c)   I have an internal magnet that attracts married men (I think also proven to be true)

(d)   I have a naturally kind heart and if I act of my kindness, this will give me good karma inspite of my often giving in to my worldly instincts (his exact words) and I hope this is true.

for part c, how come he did not carry on further to warn you not to be hanky panky with married men because it is bad karma/?

In real Buddhism, the Buddha laid down a rule forbidding monks to tell fortune of people. This is to prevent abuse, greed, over reliance and superstitions. Lord Buddha while alive in ancient India (the present Nepal) also discouraged his monks from displaying supernatural powers unless it was absolutely necessary. Again this is to prevent abuse, over reliance, superstitions and greed. If u take up Buddhist studies, u will know. There are real monks and bogus monks.

On 27/02/2016 at 0:56 AM, Guest Cute Boi said:

The thai monk so super?

If you move house ... will his conclusion be the same ? He may actually use 'gaydar' to look at you regardless of your bio data :P

Guest Lonely Traveller

I would like to share one of my encounters with a fortune teller monk on my recent backpacking trip in Cambodia.

For those of you who have travelled to Siem Reap would know how the tourism industry there is like.  It was my plan to do a 3 day cycling tour around Angkor Wat and I was going around the small town looking for good deals on bicycle hire. I came across this corner shop offering a good deal plus the fact that their bicycles were well maintained and in good condition. Besides the good deal, the owner of the shop was cute.  The owner asked if I wanted a cycling guide too. I teased and joked that only if the owner was the guide would I agreed to it. Without hesitation, the owner, Rithi agreed to be my cycling guide. The price was quite reasonable which included the guide and the rental of another bicycle.

The following morning, Rithi arrived at my dormitory and we set off cycling to Angkor Wat. Since I was on holidays, I went freeballing in my FBT. When in Angkor Wat, whenever I came across face to face with a Buddha statue, I would perform my respect gesture of hands clasp and head bow. Seeing my gestures, Rithi asked me if I was a Buddhist and if I was interested to visit a local fortune teller monk. Well, you know how it is, when you are on holidays, you seem to be game for almost anything.

The fortune teller monk’s place was about 30 mins ride away from Angkor Wat. We arrived at this small wooden house. The monk did not speak any English but Rithi was there to do all the translation in his limited command of English. You would think that the monk would be an old man but surprisingly the monk was young and maybe in his late 20’s.

Through Rithi’s translation, I was told that I would not fortunate to marry in this lifetime. Apparently, I was leading a rather monogamous life in my previous life and that’s why I am repaying in this lifetime. After the reading, the monk offered to perform a cleansing ritual on me. I was requested to remove my top and be seated on a stool. Not long, the monk came back to the room with a small branch of leaves and a big bowl of water. Not wanting to get my FBT shorts wet, I asked Rithi to translate my request to the monk, if it was alright to remove my shorts too, to which the monk agreed. Rithi tried to excuse himself out of the room to give me privacy but I told him that I have no problems with him being in the room.

After removing my shorts, I squatted on the stool naked. I could feel myself getting hard but still I tried controlling my keeping my thighs together to hide my cock. The thought of two men in the room watching me in my birthday suit made me hard effortlessly. The monk began his cleansing ritual on me on the stool. There I was thinking, I could easily hide my hard-on squatting on the stool. Halfway through the ritual, I was requested to stand up. There was no way I could hide my erected cock any longer. I played nonchalant along the way and stood up with my erected cock pointed upwards. The more I tried to control, the harder it became, until my head popped out of my foreskin. Slight pre-cum was seen flowing out. As much as I was embarrassed and kept thinking in my head whether it was a bad idea to have my shorts removed. I then thought to myself, what the shit, I am on holidays. The ritual lasted about 5 minutes and there were times the leaves branch brushed against my hard cock. During the ritual, I could have sworn that I caught Rithi staring at my parts. Luckily, my common decency and respect for the monk stopped me from doing anything sinful.

After the ritual, I put my clothes back on and paid the monk. On our way back to my dormitory, Rithi asked me if I was interested to experience how the locals take their river baths  in the evenings. He brought me to a secluded river which was like 20 minutes from town. When we reached there, I told Rithi that I did not bring my swimwear. Rithi did not bring his too but he told me that swimming naked is not a problem for him. He teased me saying that I would not have any problems skinny dipping seeing how I performed at the cleansing ritual. Rithi removed all his clothes and jumped into the river. Seeing how naked he was, I too stripped down to nothing and did the same. I did not attempt to perform any sexual advances toward Rithi as he did not display any gay tendencies, but when one is on holiday, strange but pleasant surprises popped out. When in the river, Rithi grabbed me unexpectedly and we ended up masturbating each other.

According to the fortune teller, I would end up single and unmarried, but who cares, life is short, surprises do pop out when you least expect it. I can’t wait to return to Cambodia this coming August.

Guest guest
On 4/13/2017 at 10:45 AM, Guest Andy said:

In real Buddhism, the Buddha laid down a rule forbidding monks to tell fortune of people. This is to prevent abuse, greed, over reliance and superstitions. 

Where in buddhist scriptures does this rule appear? I never heard of this ruling. If there is really such a precept, the thai monks wouln't dare to violate it. 

If any buddhist monk tells u its unfortunate to stay single, u better doubt his teaching.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

49 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Where in buddhist scriptures does this rule appear? I never heard of this ruling. If there is really such a precept, the thai monks wouln't dare to violate it. 

Have read it before. Have heard it from dharma talks by monks before. Buddhism very vast, very complex. Some temple stuff we see today are not necessarily taught and spoken by the Buddha himself. In thailand, the pure original theravad buddhism have, but not that common. But the thai buddhism that is mixed with hinduism (4 faced god), thai spirits (aborted fetus), black magic(tatoos) are very common and a lot. Not all thai monks practise pure original buddhism. U can consult more buddhist practitioners they will be able to tell u that monks are not allow to tell fortune. It is 1 of the hundreds of  prohibition rules for monks. It is in one of the 3 sections of the tripitaka on rules for the ordained. But there are monks who will and depending on their cultivation, it may seem accurate.

On 4/13/2017 at 10:20 AM, Guest guest said:

for part c, how come he did not carry on further to warn you not to be hanky panky with married men because it is bad karma/?

haha, maybe he did but the interpreter didn't mention it.  the monk spoke Thai only and for a whole lot of words he spoke the interpreter just said one sentence to me.  so i guess we can say - 'lost in translation'.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 6 months later...
On 2/29/2016 at 9:31 PM, ZealousZeno said:

Plot-twist: The monk was gay... & have developed strong gaydar powers through meditation.

Just kidding lol, actually sometimes our actions, behavior & posture shows and tell our AJ nature, especially those not straight acting (Thats how gaydar usually works) ~

I agree, it is not magical powers. 
We can be give out gay vibes much easier than we think we do.

However your sister is the overall asshole for this.

Edited by Dodoboy69

• Guest locked this topic