Male HQ

some guys are sensitive with age numbers

Guest guest

was at one of the sauna , This hot guy pull me to the room trying to have some fun with me.Before anything start he ask how old am i. I thought i can pass of as 30 plus. When he heard 30 plus his mind started to tell him game over. He prefer some one younger. Does age  number play a important role  in the sauna?

u trying to pass of as 30 plus. Means u are above 40 lah. hahhahahaaa

Never reveal yr real age.

I always tell them I am sweet 16 or forever 25.

Yes, age does matter. U already said he is a HOT guy. Really this kinda HOT guy, their thinking very shallow. Thinking they are damn popular, and start to be selective. A real hot guy no need go sauna find sex. Ppl will start asking him out.

12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

was at one of the sauna , This hot guy pull me to the room trying to have some fun with me.Before anything start he ask how old am i. I thought i can pass of as 30 plus. When he heard 30 plus his mind started to tell him game over. He prefer some one younger. Does age  number play a important role  in the sauna?

Maybe he was looking for someone your real age....? And the moment you lied, it was game over?

10 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

u trying to pass of as 30 plus. Means u are above 40 lah. hahhahahaaa

Never reveal yr real age.

I always tell them I am sweet 16 or forever 25.

Yes, age does matter. U already said he is a HOT guy. Really this kinda HOT guy, their thinking very shallow. Thinking they are damn popular, and start to be selective. A real hot guy no need go sauna find sex. Ppl will start asking him out.

If you bluff others that u r sweet 16 u will scare away others cause its illegal to have fun with underage lol

I have talk to many people sensitive with age number. When they ask me for my age and i told them the truth, they will just choose to discontinue with the conversation. Many just dont believe a person who is at their 40s can still look young and fit. Face maybe is cause of good genes or a blessing by the gods. Body will need a great deal of determination to control your diet and a little bit of exercise will do the trick. As you can see from the television even there are acter at their 50s can still have a very well toned body with 6 pacs but sadly its less than 1% of the population in their age group.

45 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

If you bluff others that u r sweet 16 u will scare away others cause its illegal to have fun with underage lol

It's not just about the underage thingie, it's also about having sex with a benePIG that's illegal, much less one which can talk and lie about its age.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

It's not just about the underage thingie, it's also about having sex with a benePIG that's illegal, much less one which can talk and lie about its age.

LOLOL!

• 2 years later...
Guest Who else?
On 27/02/2016 at 9:54 PM, Guest guest said:

I think the younger, it would be hotter

Guest Perfectionist

Under 30 only, anything above is too old and used. Also if above 30 yet still single and fooling around sure got problem, either hiv+ or too ugly/fat.

35 minutes ago, Guest Perfectionist said:

Under 30 only, anything above is too old and used. Also if above 30 yet still single and fooling around sure got problem, either hiv+ or too ugly/fat.

Not necessary la aiyoh. To me looks n attitude not age.for fun looks can oredi. If a 50yo uncle look hot n firm just ram in lo.lolxxx

Guest Not really

This also applies to straight people, most guys would prefer younger girls and most girls older guys. Thats why once above 30 the aging will start to show eg receding hairline, wrinkles etc. Those who drink, party and smoke too much will look terrible once they reach 30's.

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

After 30, people become sensitive with age.  And age is the first thing people asked in a hookup.

I beg to differ.

I am not, and i dont.

Its all about managing ones expectation/s.

My approach has always been friends, sincerity & etc, for a start - things flow if theres chemistry. 

Maybe because I understand it is not easy to meet the type we like. It takes two to tango too.

Guest Laogay

Most gays after 35 years old no value left anymore 

our mind get wrinkled and tummy showing up.

only then gays realise ltr is a better. Checked gay apps, there are lesser 40s bec reality strike them when they are no longer good looking 

harsh reality for gays

Aging gracefully is natural.

Aging is part of human natural process so I don't see why anybody should lie.

All must remember u reap what u sow, if u never had healthy lifestyle and u expect yourself to look like GOLD when u are old, u are only dreaming.

Drink, club, smoke, take drugs - when u old u pay the price.

Nothing to feel sad about becos if u have been training hard all your life, even with no face by 40s your bod should be rock solid that itself is a selling point.

Age means nothing

4 minutes ago, Ironrod said:

Aging gracefully is natural.

Aging is part of human natural process so I don't see why anybody should lie.

All must remember u reap what u sow, if u never had healthy lifestyle and u expect yourself to look like GOLD when u are old, u are only dreaming.

Drink, club, smoke, take drugs - when u old u pay the price.

Nothing to feel sad about becos if u have been training hard all your life, even with no face by 40s your bod should be rock solid that itself is a selling point.

Age means nothing

Body is one thing, face is another.

I am a face person, even if the guy has a greek god physique but ugly face I will never get attracted to him. 

9 hours ago, Ironrod said:

Age means nothing

True.  But not many 40s guys with rock solid bod. 

9 hours ago, Tampenises said:

that... i cant guarantee la ha.. lol

must be speaking from personal experience...

That's natural.  You reap what you sow. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Kong Island

"Face" is very important.  No face no talk.  If you think you have gorgeous gym bod with no face, I rather have sex with a real king Kong.  I was once stalked by a gym bod with a small head and ugly face, I ran and pee in my pants and ever since never dare to step out of my house again.

On ‎22‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:27 AM, Guest Not really said:

This also applies to straight people, most guys would prefer younger girls and most girls older guys. Thats why once above 30 the aging will start to show eg receding hairline, wrinkles etc. Those who drink, party and smoke too much will look terrible once they reach 30's.

not really, "姐弟恋" seems to be the in trend now and it is also quite common for a straight guy in his 40 to get someone in their 20s but this is quite rare in a gay relationship, base on most of the  criteria set, most of them would want the age difference to be not more than 5 years.....on top of that, not enough water, over exposure of sun and lack of exercise would also make one looks older than his real age  :frustrated:

21 hours ago, Guest Face said:

Body is one thing, face is another.

I am a face person, even if the guy has a greek god physique but ugly face I will never get attracted to him. 

Face u are usually born with it. Regardless you are 18 or 80 - you are who u are, just accept it.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 10 months later...
On 2/27/2016 at 9:54 PM, Guest guest said:

His Feng Shui master asked him to f someone younger that day.  

On 2/27/2016 at 11:51 PM, doncoin said:

I think there is somehow this thought that younger means tighter or less likely hood to have an STD or something. It is a silly belief. Personally, i do not understand the thought process behind it. Age is relative. 

I think is the reverse. Younger means more likely to have STD. Becos they are more desirable and most just want fun and think of the consequence later. 

On 4/21/2018 at 9:12 AM, Guest Perfectionist said:

Me above 30 but 'unused'. So is it 'old new stock' or 'new old stock"?😁

After hearing so much good advice in this forum,  next time some hot guy comes after me and asks my age,

instead of telling 78 I will chose something under 30,  like 29?    Yes, this is a good number.  29 for 10 more years until I am 88.

10 hours ago, lemona said:

im more sensitive with "metabolic age"

imagine if a young boy 18 years old but metabolic age 35, then he could be fat or chub.

if a guy 35 years old but metabolic age 20, then this guy just me fit and look young.

Agree.  Hunks are attractive when mature into 40s.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.