Male HQ

some guys are sensitive with age numbers

Guest guest

Guest Uncle Sam
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

You know you are officially an Uncle when you are sensitive of telling your real age. 

When an elderly person call you "UNCLE", that's is when you have to admit being old.

20 hours ago, practease said:

Heavily slathered with molten creamy and luscious butter, coating the surface of the flesh with glistening, decadant umami flavour...

Wow....very nutritious but also very high in cholesterol.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Never feel bad being in my 50s now. I have had my fair share of sexual fun and choice of lovers at my prime. If it's time to slow down and even give up certain expectation, experiences and barely make it as third, forth, fifth ... or even ninth choice attraction by guys you fancy, so be it. That day will come. Bitch and moan will not help either. For some earlier and some, if lucky enough, a lot later. Relish it while you can lah.

Sex does not define or break who you are. 99% of other human qualities about you that makes you who you are for better or worse. If sex is your only claim to living, you have missed the entire plot to experience the full spectrum of human life. You only have one shot at life. As one in his 50s, take it from me. Don't waste it please.  :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it is really one's preference. I personally okay with guys either older or younger than me as my bromance or regular buddy, whichever you call it. Likewise in a relationship, I am more into the chemistry and his great personality, not so much on the looks and physique.

On 6/6/2021 at 12:50 AM, upshot said:

Never feel bad being in my 50s now. I have had my fair share of sexual fun and choice of lovers at my prime. If it's time to slow down and even give up certain expectation, experiences and barely make it as third, forth, fifth ... or even ninth choice attraction by guys you fancy, so be it. That day will come. Bitch and moan will not help either. For some earlier and some, if lucky enough, a lot later. Relish it while you can lah.

Sex does not define or break who you are. 99% of other human qualities about you that makes you who you are for better or worse. If sex is your only claim to living, you have missed the entire plot to experience the full spectrum of human life. You only have one shot at life. As one in his 50s, take it from me. Don't waste it please.  :P

Well said! 👏👏👏

Yea I guess we should revel in what we have at each point in time - the vibrancy of youthfulness when we're younger and the richness in life experience and memories that make life worth having lived when we're older. The grass is forever greener on the other side. We can be happier if we learn to appreciate both the joyful and painful parts of life. 

1 hour ago, another male said:

Yea I guess we should revel in what we have at each point in time - the vibrancy of youthfulness when we're younger and the richness in life experience and memories that make life worth having lived when we're older. The grass is forever greener on the other side. We can be happier if we learn to appreciate both the joyful and painful parts of life. 

It goes by really fast... I recall especially my 40s were going by like... like it was only yesterday. It's true when they say.. " Time goes by so fast when you are having fun"

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, upshot said:

It goes by really fast... I recall especially my 40s were going by like... like it was only yesterday. It's true when they say.. " Time goes by so fast when you are having fun"

I remember being illustrated how the perception of time changes as we age. When we are 4 years old, the time between two Xmas seasons feel like eternity because that duration (12 months) is 25% of our lived lives. As kids, we also lesser things to do. As we grow older, each year passes by more quickly because it becomes a smaller fraction of our lives. So I really think that both dreaded and celebrated times pass by quickly when we look back in retrospect. And it will never slow down.

True to the point.  The only big regret are those who hold their horses and missed the fun in their prime from the 20s to the 40s.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest 70yo sissy uncle
4 hours ago, Notti said:

I am more into the chemistry and his great personality, not so much on the looks and physique.

I have great personality.  I think you will like me.  Let's get together and see where we can work from there?

33 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

True to the point.  The only big regret are those who hold their horses and missed the fun in their prime from the 20s to the 40s.

It's all in our own hands... our future. Use it or lose it.   There will always be those who play it too safe and those who just go hog wild without a care for tomorrow. We can only serve to remind everyone once in a while to make a choice if you have not done so thus far with your life. I know of people like that, and then they try to squeeze everything all in as a last burst. heh..

Guest wahahahaha....
22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You know that you have aged well when you are PROUD of telling your real age. 

You have no option, people can tell your age by our look.  Even the blind, can feel it too. ...wahahahaha

52 minutes ago, Guest wahahahaha.... said:

You have no option, people can tell your age by our look.  Even the blind, can feel it too. ...wahahahaha

You make no sense.   People who tell age by look can only tell the AVERAGE age of people of a certain look.   They may think that you are older than you really are.

Many old people are ashamed of being old, because they look old.  Others like me are proud of being old and they keep hearing "nooo, you cannot be that old". Proud of being healthy and strong and still looking good,  proud of having come so far while others bit the dust much earlier!   :)  

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Words Analyst
13 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Others like me are proud of being old, because they keep hearing "nooo, you cannot be that old"   :)   

You took their words out of context.  They were saying "Nooo, you cannot be that old" to actually meant  "nooo...you are much older than that".

I don't mean to hurt your sensitive feelings, but I am a believer that truth must previal.

It is cliché to say age is just a number, but it is true. Some men may be in their 40s or 50s, but their mental age can be measured by the length of their penis. 

Embrace aging. It is the reality of living.  Youth is wasted on the young. 

Love. 

16 minutes ago, Guest Words Analyst said:

You took their words out of context.  They were saying "Nooo, you cannot be that old" to actually meant  "nooo...you are much older than that".

I don't mean to hurt your sensitive feelings, but I am a believer that truth must previal.

Let's true prevail!  The truth is that only a person as ugly as you would tell "Nooo... you cannot be that old"  to mean that they look much older than they are.

When people look as old as they are or look older,  people don't say anything.  You have a big deficit in the knowledge of people...

Edited by Steve5380

2 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Embrace aging. It is the reality of living.  Youth is wasted on the young.

Yes, aging can be the most interesting part of living.  And it is where the care to live smartly in youth pays off. 

Some treat their young bodies like a new car, racing it around with exuberance,  until it is ruined in ten years. Then, they can buy another new car.  But they cannot buy a new body.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Try and see

Generally, straight guys are not bothered about people knowing their age.

I've noticed that all the guys I've known or spoken to who lied about their age or say "it's a secret" are all gay.

E.g. Once chatted with a guy from BW. Found out later that he stated his age as being ten years younger than his real age! 🤦‍♂️

Another flamboyant gay guy I know was once interviewer by the Life section of the ST. He's my senior from school, but in the article, he gave his age as being a few years younger than I.  🙄

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.