Male HQ

Cumrag Discussion (compiled)

Happypup

Hey peeps! It's a little random here, but recently, I tried to JO and cum on a rag.

After some cumloads over the week, I found out that the dried semen on the rag smells surprisingly sweet and fruity. Totally not like how it smells like when it's fresh- a tad fishy.

Anyone with experiences to share too? 

Yes, mine did smell sweet and fruity too. I was pretty surprised at first. I used a shirt though. Haha.

32 minutes ago, PerfectXayne said:

Yes, mine did smell sweet and fruity too. I was pretty surprised at first. I used a shirt though. Haha.

37 minutes ago, Guest Teatree said:

Haha.. Thanks for sharing! Ooh.. I was contemplating a tee shirt too but worried it's too huge to conceal.. Does it also differs a lot from the smell when it was "fresh"?

Not so much for me though, it smells sweet that I could mistake it for liquid sugar. x.x

On 2/28/2016 at 3:22 PM, PerfectXayne said:

Not so much for me though, it smells sweet that I could mistake it for liquid sugar. x.x

Wahhh... If only mine smells this sweet when it's fresh.. It wouldn't be hard to make my partner wanna swallow it then! Lolx! =p

On 2/29/2016 at 5:58 PM, Happypup said:

Wahhh... If only mine smells this sweet when it's fresh.. It wouldn't be hard to make my partner wanna swallow it then! Lolx! =p

Mine smell sweet when fresh... te-he
PS: love pineapple juice :D

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

On 2/29/2016 at 6:08 PM, Guest said:

Cum contains fructose, a kind of fruit sugars.

Haha.. Maybe that's the real reason! But why does mine smell fishy when fresh? =(

On 2/29/2016 at 0:51 AM, yhtang said:

My cum rag is my old jockstrap.  It smells heavenly and Intoxicating!

Haha... How long do you wash once ah? My rag is kinda getting crusty.. =X

On 3/2/2016 at 8:15 AM, Guest Javier said:

Smells like heaven, duh. 

How does your heaven smells like? Lolx!

On 3/2/2016 at 1:15 AM, ThePineapple said:

Mine smell sweet when fresh... te-he
PS: love pineapple juice :D

Ahhhh... I heard about the pineapple juice magic too! =)

On 3/2/2016 at 2:22 AM, bluemoonbird said:

U should mail it to Donald Trump

You love him that much ah? Wahahahahaaha... Perhaps he owns several rags himself! =P

• 6 months later...
Guest BamaCock

my current cum rag is an old white, now yellow and thick crusty sock.  I have been using it for 6 months.  to be honest it smells great, like strawberries.  No joke.:D

I have two. They were supposed to be face cloths. One is yellow and one is pink. I have been alternating them for five years. They still smell sweet but the middles where I cum are getting harder. Need to replace them soon.

2 hours ago, Guest Two said:

I have two. They were supposed to be face cloths. One is yellow and one is pink. I have been alternating them for five years. They still smell sweet but the middles where I cum are getting harder. Need to replace them soon.

You should consider to sell it here

Always thought it smell like yeasty coconut. A little revolting smell thought it taste like egg white.  heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 10/9/2016 at 2:56 PM, Guest Two said:

Wah.. can use for 5years? And only a bit harder? Mine is discarded after maybe 20 uses? Thereafter it will be too rough on the skin when using it to wipe off.. =(

I wash the two cumrags frequently since I usually throw them into the machine with my gym clothes. Maybe some of the cum molecules have also bonded into my gym clothes and that is why more guys started to talk to me in the gym over the last few years? Pheromones!

2 hours ago, Hunter0500 said:

C'mon.....the taste of cums depends of what he eat for the 4 days, it will taste better if he drank plenty of water

Smell is more important than taste as far as this thread is concerned, although if it smells good, it should also taste good.

15 hours ago, Guest Two said:

I wash the two cumrags frequently since I usually throw them into the machine with my gym clothes. Maybe some of the cum molecules have also bonded into my gym clothes and that is why more guys started to talk to me in the gym over the last few years? Pheromones!

Ahhh,, You wash them! No wonder can last so long.. Lolx! I believe in pheromones too! But not sure whether I want cum crusts on my clothes thou.. Lolx! =P

11 hours ago, Hunter0500 said:

C'mon.....the taste of cums depends of what he eat for the 4 days, it will taste better if he drank plenty of water

Actually, I think I have quite a varied diet.. But at the end of the day when they dry up, it all smell the same.. Fruity sweet.. You should try and experiment yourself! =)

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Remember i ever kept a cumrag under my bed in my teens.found many ants on it the next day.stop practising this after that.could it be it taste sweet?:D

Haha.. Very likely! I keep mine in a drawer.. Thankfully haven't attract insects so far.. =X

Guest Grow mushroom

6c5d8004c36ecc4f4ce8cf7ce40f6a39.jpg

爆噁室友垃圾桶竟長出「GG蘑菇」!重點是養分是來自他打出來的... 恐怖噁心 精液,垃圾桶,長出蘑菇

我的天...這也太噁了啦!日前一位外國網友在網路上分享了一個讓人覺得超級不可思議的事情...某天他突然發現室友的垃圾桶裡長出一堆蘑菇,一開始大家覺得超級有趣,不過...在看清楚垃圾桶的內容物後大家都快吐爆了!

據了解,室友的垃圾桶因為太久沒清所以長出了蘑菇...但你有看到裡面全都是一團團衛生紙嗎?!還沾有黃色的恐怖汙漬...相信看到這裡大部分的男生應該都知道那是什麼東西了吧!沒錯!這些都是打手槍後用來擦拭精液的衛生紙呀!現在竟然長出蘑菇...噁爆了!

網友還搞笑的說,難怪蘑菇形狀那麼像小雞雞~因為是吸收精液養分長出來的啊!

85e7b18bcb354161784c231166742a10.jpg

Guest Rich Liao
3 minutes ago, Happypup said:

Lolx!!! Seriously??!! There must be plenty of spores in his room to even grow those mushrooms! Quite amazing thou!

Anyone cultivated shrooms before in Singapore's climate please share here too! =P

Just imagine your bedroom turns into a mushroom farm for self-consumption and also sell them in the supermarket. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Rich Liao said:

Just imagine your bedroom turns into a mushroom farm for self-consumption and also sell them in the supermarket. 

Lolx!! That is super farfetched.. But would you really wanna eat/ let others eat your "offsprings"? Wahahahahahahahaha....

I just sniffed my and yes! It has this musky and somewhat fruity smell LOL.

I usually wash my cum rag like every 1-2 weeks LOL :X

20 hours ago, fallmerees said:

I just sniffed my and yes! It has this musky and somewhat fruity smell LOL.

I usually wash my cum rag like every 1-2 weeks LOL :X

Hmmm.. Musky... What kinda musk? Mine is just plain fruity sweet.. No musk at all.. Is the smell from your cologne/ detergent or something?

19 hours ago, Guest Pasteur said:

Mine smell like pasteurs. :D

What does pasteurs smells like? Green grass fields?

Guest awfully ewwww

Young cocoa smell awwwwful la..

Have tasted them before ..eeee the cock cheese never clean properly ..

Ever since I siam all the young cocks.

有阴影!!!

• G_M changed the title to Cumrag Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.