Male HQ

Cumrag Discussion (compiled)

Happypup

• 8 months later...
On 02/07/2017 at 2:29 PM, Loves human dick said:

Sounds great....wish to smell ppl cumragz....

Lolx! Can always create your own to start with! I really think you will be surprise at how it smells like, in a nice way.. =)

• 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, undies87 said:

lol.. actually the briefs at the end of the day is heavy with manscent.. ive seen some briefs with dried cum stain and the smell is strong.. dont know how it can smell fruity. lol

maybe he's referring to durian? also fruit mah lol...

On 8/2/2017 at 4:37 PM, undies87 said:

lol.. actually the briefs at the end of the day is heavy with manscent.. ive seen some briefs with dried cum stain and the smell is strong.. dont know how it can smell fruity. lol

On 8/2/2017 at 4:59 PM, eastmolton said:

maybe he's referring to durian? also fruit mah lol...

The rancid smell that you are talking about is due to sweat and bacterial mah. Usually a cumrag won't have sweat (not sure about bacteria thou, but it usually dried up pretty well). Give it a try, I actually think you will be pleasantly surprised. =)

• 2 months later...
Guest guestsober

it smells like dried cardboard from the aftermath of rain like these few days!Obtaining a scent of moisture with a pinch of cheap lotion fragrance that might smells a bit sweet.In disguise!

• Guest locked this topic
  • 6 months later...
Guest Guest

Hi was just wondering if you guys use a cumrag / tissue / socks ? i'm a heavy cummer and shoots really far. For me i use a cumrag and place them on top of my dick so that it doesn't shoot all over the places. But how often do u guys wash your cumrag/socks if u were to use this ?

Guest Guest
45 minutes ago, Guest Now said:

I usually just cum into the toilet

Wouldnt that ruin the cumming experience ? since u have to get up and go to the toilet for that ?

• G_M changed the title to Cumrag Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 3/19/2019 at 12:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wouldnt that ruin the cumming experience ? since u have to get up and go to the toilet for that ?

I guess it's a choice. If you want a cumrag, don't be lazy to wash it. Otherwise, you can always cum into a bunch of toiler paper and throw it into the toilet. Some would complain it's too expensive to always buy toilet paper, some would say it's not environmental friendly. I'd say, nothing is free in this world. Do what works best for you. For me, I just enjoy the feeling during the orgasm. So it didn't matter if I had to stop to rush to the toilet or not.

• 7 months later...
Guest Graham Cracker Cumrag

Mine smells graham crackeds and oxidizes from clear the week, to yellow and then finally a light rusty orange hue. Takes about a week of daily contributions before I can begin to smell it and about two weeks befote I can see it.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 11:21 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hi was just wondering if you guys use a cumrag / tissue / socks ? i'm a heavy cummer and shoots really far. For me i use a cumrag and place them on top of my dick so that it doesn't shoot all over the places. But how often do u guys wash your cumrag/socks if u were to use this ?

Oh why didn't I think of that? I'll try next time, putting the sock over my cock like a little bag, and just cum, let it dry naturally, and keep accumulating cum... Maybe I'll sell it after 2 years of cum

• 2 months later...

If you watch your diet you cum won't smell that bad as for me my cum rag is very old swimming trunk I won't throw away as I know few guys very happy to receive it in their mail box some very generous enough they get me new ones or theirs to replace.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/22/2020 at 11:39 PM, Str8Curio said:

Not sure about it smelling sweet, but you could try using a face mask for that purpose. Most people would have lots of spares available these days, so it's quite easy to do. If you are really into the smell, could even try wearing it after it has dried..haha

U try it before?

Guest Loll
On 10/19/2020 at 6:45 PM, fetish72 said:

If you watch your diet you cum won't smell that bad as for me my cum rag is very old swimming trunk I won't throw away as I know few guys very happy to receive it in their mail box some very generous enough they get me new ones or theirs to replace.

Hope the parcel is airtight sealed, otherwise the postman will faint

7 hours ago, Guest Loll said:

Hope the parcel is airtight sealed, otherwise the postman will faint

True. The smell of the rag with over nite semen stains really bad unpleasant. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.