Male HQ

Considerations before having sex?

Have you guys ever considered about what may follow after having sex? Like sure, you feel pleasure and all, but aren't you guys worry about people knowing that you're gay and use it as a threat to expose you... or simply catching STIs?

If the sex is great, I will consider seeing the guy again. I am an openly proud and out gay man, so what others think doesn't really matter. They can't really blackmail me since my entire family knows (grandmother all the way to youngest cousin). Well, if you are sexually active, catching an STD is a risk that happens to us all. Just take the necessary precautions, i.e. wear a condom. STDs are treatable. 

Love. 

1. If it's great, he'll ask you to do it again some time a.k.a stay in touch. Otherwise, vice versa but no guarantees for similar experience.

2. Normally, it's fuck and go (blocked and ignored)

3. If it's reckless, there might be chances of getting STDs and that's the last thing you want. Worst than having a sex tape out lol.

4. If it's sneaky, yup *BOOM* a sex tape on the way... Waiting for its release. So there's alot of issues that might arise from it.

10 hours ago, doncoin said:

STDs are treatable. 

Treatable does not equal curable or affordable.

Is this an individual whom I wish to endear myself to?

If so, from which aspect of myself?

Physical or emotional?

There have been and should continue to be people with HIV sharing their stories. While many people think "no risk, no gain", we may still wanna ask ourselves: is the momentary pleasure really worth risking important things like health, career, purity etc? As for "purity", I think it applies ONLY to the few who want to find true love and do not wish to come to someone they truly love with a whole history of one night stands and casual encounters. Most people have a host of reasons why it doesn't matter so whatever floats their boat; that's none of anybody's business. So I guess it's what you can appreciate and value: the momentary pleasure (pleasure is quite different from joy, to me) that slips away the moment you grasp it - like water in the grasping hand - or less transitory joys. There need not be any judgment as to whatsoever we choose for we are all learning different things in life; sometimes we have to undergo pain and suffering to learn what is really important and what ultimately matters not. 

1 hour ago, dreamerboy said:

There have been and should continue to be people with HIV sharing their stories. While many people think "no risk, no gain", we may still wanna ask ourselves: is the momentary pleasure really worth risking important things like health, career, purity etc? As for "purity", I think it applies ONLY to the few who want to find true love and do not wish to come to someone they truly love with a whole history of one night stands and casual encounters. Most people have a host of reasons why it doesn't matter so whatever floats their boat; that's none of anybody's business. So I guess it's what you can appreciate and value: the momentary pleasure (pleasure is quite different from joy, to me) that slips away the moment you grasp it - like water in the grasping hand - or less transitory joys. There need not be any judgment as to whatsoever we choose for we are all learning different things in life; sometimes we have to undergo pain and suffering to learn what is really important and what ultimately matters not. 

Well said. Some ppl here just thinking STD is treatable and go bang, once you have it…countless of sleepless nites with painful experiences as well. Learn to protect yourself.

Nice to here about you guys' views hahaha. I'm not sure if you all are 100% gay, but what if you are bi or... turn straight some day and... how are you going to explain to your gf that you fucked/fucked by a dude before when asked about sex experience lol.

Sounds like you have too many concerns. Might as well just date girls and forget any intentions on having any forms of relationship with guys if you wish to live your life simple and less complicated. Even no casual hook ups.

I say just live your life and just hope for the best cuz no matter how careful you are, life just love to surprise you in many unexpected ways. Maybe your future  gf would be okay with it, might even be a turn on. She could "top" you with a strap on. Haha.

16 minutes ago, bradder said:

Sounds like you have too many concerns. Might as well just date girls and forget any intentions on having any forms of relationship with guys if you wish to live your life simple and less complicated. Even no casual hook ups.

I say just live your life and just hope for the best cuz no matter how careful you are, life just love to surprise you in many unexpected ways. Maybe your future  gf would be okay with it, might even be a turn on. She could "top" you with a strap on. Haha.

*cough* firstly, there's no difference at all with the opposite gender. BUT, there is a difference between a woman, a bitch and a hoe. if your dick game too weak, she's gonna leave you or even if she stayed, she'll cheat on you. If she fucks around, you're not gonna know if she's gonna have yeast infection or something. Things are not as easy even with precautions, but it's better to act responsibly MOST of the time than not at all. You don't wanna end up being a baby daddy when you're not ready right? Haaaa just my 2 cents *sips tea*

Edited by 2AM

6 minutes ago, 2AM said:

*cough* firstly, there's no difference at all with the opposite gender. BUT, there is a difference between a woman, a bitch and a hoe. if your dick game too weak, she's gonna leave you or even if she stayed, she'll cheat on you. If she fucks around, you're not gonna know if she's gonna have yeast infection or something. Things are not as easy even with precautions, but it's better to act responsibly MOST of the time than not at all. You don't wanna end up being a baby daddy when you're not ready right? Haaaa just my 2 cents *sips tea*

Preach, 2AM.

To the Guest, might as well just be asexual and love yourself.

The higher flying time ones tend to be more careful who they have sex with and also practice safe sex but do not have much worry aboit gossips as ones can't control other peoples' mouth.

Concerns are fair enough to have. If you worried about catching an STD prior to having sex, as a suggestion, you and the person you intend to have sex with should both go to a clinic and have everything tested prior. That way, you will have ease of mind when you do it. 

Love. 

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Nice to here about you guys' views hahaha. I'm not sure if you all are 100% gay, but what if you are bi or... turn straight some day and... how are you going to explain to your gf that you fucked/fucked by a dude before when asked about sex experience lol.

I actually thought about this before. Rather than thinking about explaining, i think the more pressing issue is whether u'll be able to deal with the guilt that u actually had a whole string of history of sex with men before meeting her. But on the other hand, i dont think i will feel as guilty if i am in a same sex relationship.  

Just now, forbidd3n said:

I actually thought about this before. Rather than thinking about explaining, i think the more pressing issue is whether u'll be able to deal with the guilt that u actually had a whole string of history of sex with men before meeting her. But on the other hand, i dont think i will feel as guilty if i am in a same sex relationship.  

I don't think there is anything to feel guilty about being sexually active. You had sex that is all. Perhaps there were some partners whom you deeply regretted having sex with, but that is about it. Nothing more. Hence, even if you decide at some point to switch from ass to pussy, there really isn't much to process, other than you were a slut prior to meeting her. 

Love. 

My considerations:

STD

Guilty 

Convenience

Have been a long time member but due to the above considerations, I've only ever had anal sex once, and blowjob once. 

I would want to have more sexperience but i'm worry about std even with condoms, blowjob without condom and of course a small reason is the location of my potential sex partner..I hate travelling so i'm always looking for people who stay near me and with a place and it is NOT easy to find someone like that.

Edit: I'm also generally shy and quiet...so stripping naked and doing it is quite scary even though I enjoy my only 1 experience.

Edited by transmissionsm

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Chemin
On 21/08/2016 at 10:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

Today is my 18th birthday and I will let my bf pop my cherry tonight. So excited and at the same time afraid. 

Wow. Can someone pop my cherry too? I’m just new here in Singapore

On 03/03/2016 at 11:21 PM, Guest said:

Have you guys ever considered about what may follow after having sex? Like sure, you feel pleasure and all, but aren't you guys worry about people knowing that you're gay and use it as a threat to expose you... or simply catching STIs?

Have you ever consider doing it the old fashion way? That's know the person through dating  , get into a r/s  then have sex ? Would it make you feel any better and safer?

If you have done those things and still kenna it only shows your judgement of personality is very bad.

Guest bonfire

Minimise the risk of STD.

1. Always use condom (or change condom between different guys)/ Never bareback

2. Look out for STD symptoms (on others)

3. No chemsex

4. Get HIV test every 6/12 months

On 3/3/2016 at 11:21 PM, Guest said:

Yes should always use protection when you are having sex, to minimize the risk.

Dun agree to picture or video during your fun-time to minimize the risk of exposure and he cant use that to threaten you.

11 hours ago, bonfire said:

Minimise the risk of STD.

1. Always use condom (or change condom between different guys)/ Never bareback

2. Look out for STD symptoms (on others)

3. No chemsex

4. Get HIV test every 6/12 months

eh screen for STIs (HIV and other STDs) on a 3-6 monthly basis please, esp if you're sexually active with >1 person. not just hiv, screen for the usual std like chla, gnor, syphi

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Guest No Stress About Skid Marks

So true. The amount of focus on HIV, which there should be as it is the deadliest STD, has unfortunately pushed the other diseases out of people's minds. But it's actually easer to catch and spread gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, warts and the other more common infections. We need to protect our health against everything.

I m not susceptible to threats.

Neither m i promiscuous.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 5 January, 2018 at 12:50 AM, Ironrod said:

Have you ever consider doing it the old fashion way? That's know the person through dating  , get into a r/s  then have sex ? Would it make you feel any better and safer?

If you have done those things and still kenna it only shows your judgement of personality is very bad.

Really miss those old fashion way, haiz. Nowadays ppl just open mouth and said are you free for sex today....

39 minutes ago, jocker said:

Really miss those old fashion way, haiz. Nowadays ppl just open mouth and said are you free for sex today....

I'm one of the few who still prefer "organic" relationships. Where are those who don't use apps or rely on saunas or sex bars to meet people?  :'(

• 3 weeks later...

Consider One may get STD and HIV. Aiyoyo Has some suggestion for protections here below.

1) Use Durex Ultra Safe condom during sex. If worry condom tear, wear double.

2) No tongue fight or mouth to mouth kisses during make out.

3) if oral, take Listerine in mouth then suck cock.

4) After sex, rush to take Detto shower. Pour detto on whole body parts.

5) Drink diluted apple cider vinega to cleanse throat if swallow man juice.

Guest kian wee iec97
On 06/01/2018 at 1:43 AM, jocker said:

yes ... where ppl still believe in sacredness of intercourse between two bodies ...

3 hours ago, Guest Aiyoyo said:

Consider One may get STD and HIV. Aiyoyo Has some suggestion for protections here below.

2) No tongue fight or mouth to mouth kisses during make out.

3) if oral, take Listerine in mouth then suck cock.

4) After sex, rush to take Detto shower. Pour detto on whole body parts.

5) Drink diluted apple cider vinega to cleanse throat if swallow man juice.

Y not just 've a faithful monogamous relationship n 've sex with a person u trust?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, Guest Aiyoyo said:

Just so you know, wearing two layers of condoms is not recommended.

It can increase the chance of breakage.

• Guest locked this topic