Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

On 7/15/2016 at 2:18 PM, Angelix said:

The app is out in Italy, Spain and Portugal...and no sight yet in Asia. Damn!

I cant download the game too, but some of my family can?

Anyway, be safe guys. If it ever came out for the rest of the world, just know some bad people will exploit it. But u can use it too lure potential bf though Lol.

Edited by Carpenter

21 hours ago, Carpenter said:

Anyway, be safe guys. If it ever came out for the rest of the world, just know some bad people will exploit it. But u can use it too lure potential bf though Lol.

i think over here in singapore, we'll be pretty safe hahaha. gonna join #teammystic :D

Edited by sgwolfboy

21 hours ago, Carpenter said:

What phone u using ? And are you currently in SG ?

It can be downloaded from App Store if you are using "US account" for IOS device. However, it doesn't make much diff as you can only play till you catch the starter Pokemon. Just wait for the official release ba :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

Those on ios can simply change country in their accounts to download, although sg's maps are still empty.

Those on android and downloading from 3rd party sources ought to be VERY CAREFUL about where they download from, there are reports of virus and data/key-loggers from bootleg sources.

Safest is to wait, if the rumours are true we'll get them very soon.

7 hours ago, Carpenter said:

Not in sg, im using Android phone. One of my family can play already can download it apparently?

For android, the more safer way wld be to create another temporary google account using the address of any country that Pokemon GO is offically available.

Sign out of the current account and your phone, and sign in with the one that you had created above.

Search and install the app on Play store.

You may sign in back with your original account if you wish.

Lastly, ENJOY !!!

I just officially joined mystic lol. Apparently there are region exclusives too.

Tauros - North America

Mr. Mime - Europe

Farfetch'd - Asia

Kangashkhan - Australasia

Of course, the asians get delayed release AND a freaking useless farfetchd. Totally not racist.

50 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I've been using it for about 2 weeks. Captured about 40+ Pokémons so far. A little addicting and great way to pass time while waiting for people or just walking around. 

Drains the battery like mad though. Whats your current level?

7 hours ago, birth_ave said:

hype is dying....

thank you! they really need to release it soon if not it will become Pokemon GO AWAY pls! -roll eyes-

• HendryTan changed the title to Pokemon Go [Now in SG]