Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

Just now, 4evaboring said:

quite easy for 20km actually, all you have to do it go for a 5km-10km jog every, maybe cycle

lol, easier if i am farming at nest... else usually will drive and i hate to carry my iphone 8 plus when running.. that brick..

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Yay caught my first wonder Kyogre! It’s pretty hard to land the ball on it so you got to throw it real hard. A trick shared by some experts group chat is to toggle AR+ on and off to fix Kyogre to stay in centre. Good luck guys! :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

8 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Yay caught my first wonder Kyogre! It’s pretty hard to land the ball on it so you got to throw it real hard. A trick shared by some experts group chat is to toggle AR+ on and off to fix Kyogre to stay in centre. Good luck guys! :) 

Oh wow, interesting tip. Toggling AR!? ...Will give it a try.

On ‎16‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, jason79 said:

yes not easy but just straight throw will do.

straight throw helps a little. but still too aggresive le. 

17 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Toggle the AR+ on then off. It really works! Just caught a first-tier Kyogre today! :P

i using samsung. no AR+. =/ i got 2 so far. both 80+% nia. sad. 

On 1/18/2018 at 8:45 PM, Atlas Star said:

i using samsung. no AR+. =/ i got 2 so far. both 80+% nia. sad. 

Oh well, apple phone has AR+...but no latest update, so still lots of bugs e.g. after each evolve/transfer, position onscreen scrolls back to start of list! Super inconvenient :swear:

7 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

3 hr event is over. How many shiny Pikachu have u guys got? I got 6 in total. Lucky today!

How come? Is it at park only? I couldn't go to park cuz of engagement, and didn't see anything shiny... :huh:

E712_F35_E_DF20_47_A1_B15_A_13_B86_A7_F4

With the newest update, you can see 3 black stars on the left of your Pokémon when viewing in list view. There will also be periodical “shine” on the Pokémon body if it’s shiny. When you encounter a shiny Pokémon, you will notice twinkle twinkle little stars in the beginning :) . 

By the way, those who caught this batch of Pikachu will have special charged move, “surf”

Edited by Coolbriz

31 minutes ago, LickinGood said:

How to receive ex raid pass huh..

Need to raid gyms that have higher probability of receiving ex raid passes. If the next ex raid is selected in the gym you battled before, you will have a chance to receive ex raid passes. Used to be able to compile based on mewtwo raids appearing on map and what some players did was to take note of gyms with high occurrence of such raids and then deliberately go for raids in those gyms. But I heard pokemap now doesn’t show mewtwo raids any more.. 

You can try to guess which gyms in parks may have ex-raids based on historical data, check out this site, play around with the filters. Think there is only 1 ex raid gym for each S2 grid.

https://xiankai.github.io/sg-pokemongo-ex-raid-map/

You can also check out SG Pokémon Facebook page, some regulars post predictions on which are potential gyms to raid for a chance to win an ex raid pass.

Good luck!

16 hours ago, Guest Mew2 said:

You can try to guess which gyms in parks may have ex-raids based on historical data, check out this site, play around with the filters. Think there is only 1 ex raid gym for each S2 grid.

https://xiankai.github.io/sg-pokemongo-ex-raid-map/

You can also check out SG Pokémon Facebook page, some regulars post predictions on which are potential gyms to raid for a chance to win an ex raid pass.

Good luck!

Am targetting to raid National Museum, St Andrews and Tan Kim Seng...near to each other. Crossing fingers!

8 hours ago, Cube3 said:

West then do Vivocity lor...and get groceries from Giant along the way? :P

i will go sentosa and tabao the beach guys instead. 

1 minute ago, Coolbriz said:

Next community day will be on 24 Feb with Dratini as featured Pokémon. Do you guys think Niantic will release shiny dratini? 

Noooo~~~ shiny dratini not very pretty leh. =/