Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

Finally got my shiny Lugia on the last day! But would prefer a shiny Articuno though but no luck with that. How many shiny -+ you guys got? I got about half a dozen each. This weekend going to be busy again with Zapdos.. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

1 hour ago, Coolbriz said:

Finally got my shiny Lugia on the last day! But would prefer a shiny Articuno though but no luck with that. How many shiny -+ you guys got? I got about half a dozen each. This weekend going to be busy again with Zapdos.. 

Grrrr

I am still shiny-less for the legendaries.  Plusle and Minum, got a few, but all crap IV/CP.  BF caught only one of each, and both wonders!  Oh well.....

The only happy thing I'd claim to have is trade clocking hahahah!

Instagram @the_meowprince

im still lacking regionals.

how do you guys trade regionals? meetup and trade?

Instead of love and trust and laughter.

What you get is happy never after.

But deep down all you want is love.

The pure kind we all dream of.

14 minutes ago, Rumint said:

im still lacking regionals.

how do you guys trade regionals? meetup and trade?

To trade, you have to be within 100m of the other trainer.   You can always choose how to interpret the 100m range....   :D

7 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

99.9%. Very small chance...but can still run!

Yup.  Have seen a few times, Shiny Ho-oh or Kyogre ran away.  

And then the player going on FB to whine and cry..... 

51 minutes ago, 4evaboring said:

I feel you.. I didn't also

You guys are not alone.

2 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

To trade, you have to be within 100m of the other trainer.   You can always choose how to interpret the 100m range....   :D

wait a minute. what do you mean by interpreting the 100m range? o_O

is there some underlying meaning to this... :lol:

11 hours ago, Rumint said:

wait a minute. what do you mean by interpreting the 100m range? o_O

is there some underlying meaning to this... :lol:

Hahahah.  What secret message?

I mean that one can choose to interpret the range in any way they wish.  From meeting face-to-face in person to trade, to meeting in virtual to trade (I understand that ppl can still 'fly' to trade), to meeting out of sight (probably the case for many...) to trade, etc.  I've had a guy (using a female IGN) ask to trade at different floors of a mall just 2 days ago, just to trade his torkoal for my mime.  So yes, it is really open to interpretation of that 100m range.

Eh, anybody else got quirky trade requests?

6 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

I mean that one can choose to interpret the range in any way they wish.  From meeting face-to-face in person to trade, to meeting in virtual to trade (I understand that ppl can still 'fly' to trade), to meeting out of sight (probably the case for many...) to trade, etc.  I've had a guy (using a female IGN) ask to trade at different floors of a mall just 2 days ago, just to trade his torkoal for my mime.  So yes, it is really open to interpretation of that 100m range.

May I check: exchanging a regional (as for shinies and legendaries) takes 1000,000 stardust?!?! Or is it same or just slightly more than normal mon?

Edited by Cube3

8 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

Wow such interesting trade transaction.. you are probably watched from a distance heh.. 

2 hours ago, Cube3 said:

May I check: exchanging a regional (as for shinies and legendaries) takes 1000,000 stardust?!?! Or is it same or just slightly more than normal mon?

For shinies / legendaries it’s 1 mil SD if normal Friend status. Max (best Friend) status will have 96% discount on SD, I.e. 40k.. so Jia you! 90 days of interactions!

Why the person must meet seperate floors? Hahahhaa. Shy ah.

Trading and exchanging Pokémon but faceless and not in person; I just find it a tad bit weird. Lol.

Edited by Rumint

2 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

For shinies / legendaries it’s 1 mil SD if normal Friend status. Max (best Friend) status will have 96% discount on SD, I.e. 40k.. so Jia you! 90 days of interactions!

Yup.  For most of us, it should be 16,000 SD, charged to both parties.  So long as one party does not have the mon being traded.

@Cube3 you'll want to have enough stardust.....

2 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Wow such interesting trade transaction.. you are probably watched from a distance heh.. 

1 hour ago, Rumint said:

Why the person must meet seperate floors? Hahahhaa. Shy ah.

Trading and exchanging Pokémon but faceless and not in person; I just find it a tad bit weird. Lol.

That's why.  Some people are just strange.  Literally eyerolling.   But I guess we may expect such "shyness" from our own who may want to remain discreet or something.

So far, I think all on my friend list are at the level of 100 SD - 16,000 SD per trade.  I don't stockpile legendaries, keep spare Mewtwos for trading.

Have only traded less than 50 mons myself, though I know of at least one trainer who have gotten gold medal on the pilot badge already.

The trick is finding someone who is here locally, and who has some mons caught overseas.  If you luck out on someone who has several US or European mons, your mileage can climb very quickly.  Just sharing this to give you an idea of how much (or little) it can go.   And go, overseas eggs are waaaaay slower and less worthwhile compared to a trade.

yay.jpg

23 minutes ago, citricacid90 said:

ive only got farfetchd.. and mewtwos.. for regionals.. which almost everyone have liao haaa.

Sorry, didn't see your post while I was typing my previous reply.

But even regionals can still be worth the distance.  Take a Farfetch from Taipei, for eg.  It is worth at least 3,200km.  

Just now, MeowPrince said:

Sorry, didn't see your post while I was typing my previous reply.

But even regionals can still be worth the distance.  Take a Farfetch from Taipei, for eg.  It is worth at least 3,200km.  

yup. i have gotten the gold medal for trading distance liao

6 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

So for Best Friends, how much SD to trade a regional? (Sorry, so busy with work and gymming nowadays too stressed to google and read...)...

Trading costs in stardust :-

100                     <--- for mons already in your pokedex

20,000               <--- for mons NOT YET in your pokedex

1,000,000         <--- for shiny and legendaries

Trading level discounts coincide with your friendship levels.

Good Fren    >>    Great Fren    >>    Ultra Fren    >>    Best Fren

1,000,000    >>     800,000        >>    80,000          >>    40,000           <--- for shiny/legendary (unowned)

20,000           >>     16,000          >>       1,600          >>          800           <--- for unowned normal/regionals
100                 >>           80             >>             8             >>              4             <--- for owned normal/regionals

Most of us would be in the Great Friends level at this point, probably graduating to Ultra Friend level by this weekend or thereabouts.  So you can more or less see how much you want to be patient.  Of course, if you are gunning for the gold medals, then the trick is to trade owned mons.  And then to trade as far away as possible, which is likely what Citricacid90 did, and what those other pogo masters have done.

18 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

Trading costs in stardust :-

100                     <--- for mons already in your pokedex

20,000               <--- for mons NOT YET in your pokedex

1,000,000         <--- for shiny and legendaries

Trading level discounts coincide with your friendship levels.

Good Fren    >>    Great Fren    >>    Ultra Fren    >>    Best Fren

1,000,000    >>     800,000        >>    80,000          >>    40,000           <--- for shiny/legendary (unowned)

20,000           >>     16,000          >>       1,600          >>          800           <--- for unowned normal/regionals
100                 >>           80             >>             8             >>              4             <--- for owned normal/regionals

Most of us would be in the Great Friends level at this point, probably graduating to Ultra Friend level by this weekend or thereabouts.  So you can more or less see how much you want to be patient.  Of course, if you are gunning for the gold medals, then the trick is to trade owned mons.  And then to trade as far away as possible, which is likely what Citricacid90 did, and what those other pogo masters have done.

Yes, exactly what I need - excellent info! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

And new raid bosses came out today too - Alolan Raichu, Alolan Marowak and Registeel.

Happy hunting!

So far I've a group of 3 to raid tomorrow.  Team Mystic.  Any Mystics want to come join us in Tiong Bahru is welcome to meet us at the NDP Working sculpture gym from 11am.  How to spot us, look for my mascot (scroll previous page)!

22 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

And new raid bosses came out today too - Alolan Raichu, Alolan Marowak and Registeel.

Happy hunting!

So far I've a group of 3 to raid tomorrow.  Team Mystic.  Any Mystics want to come join us in Tiong Bahru is welcome to meet us at the NDP Working sculpture gym from 11am.  How to spot us, look for my mascot (scroll previous page)!

Lol meow!

You guys are hard core.  I stuck to my 5 free passes, got a single shiny from the EX gym, so am content.

Given the sequence so far, guess the August one will be Molty Day.  :D  

Until then, happy raiding the new bosses too!

Anyone in cck area interested to meet raid or occupy gyms together?

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

I really love the new feature of sorting the Friends List.
but now I have a headache trying to identify who's who and setting nicknames :doh:

7 hours ago, Rumint said:

I really love the new feature of sorting the Friends List.
but now I have a headache trying to identify who's who and setting nicknames :doh:

Hahah IKR. The case of too many friends!

What I did was to slowly purge those who hardly swop gifts.  Now my friend list is a mere 21, down from 29, most of whom swop daily gifts.  And 7 of whom are already Ultra Friends, while 6 are nearby residents who I deem as having some chance of raiding together.  

You pick what criteria you want of your friend list - gift swoppers, or gift+mon traders, or raid buddies.  And then you trim it accordingly.  I actually purged 12 off my initial 29, and then added 4 whom I met (again) at last Fri EX raid.  The other criteria I chose was to focus on same team, better chance of whacking gyms together, if you are blue+blue (or whichever color you are).  

:)