Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

I think the shiny rates for Adventure week is heightened just a little! Also, going for the evolve Anorith/Lileep to get Onix and stacking it is really the most worth for this event since Onix really doesn't spawn as much. Good luck on your hunts, everyone! 

"Horror is the removal of masks." - Robert Bloch.

Keeps raining these days. Wondering where is a good place that’s indoors to spin new pokestop.

In other news Silph Road released Adventure Week statistics. Seems like shiny Onix has the highest rate at 1/50 while Anorith and Lileep do not have boosted rates at 1/450 sigh may the shiny odds be in everybody’s favourrrr

Community day tomorrow

Catch your shiny!

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

• 2 weeks later...

Community day tomorrow! Catch your shiny!

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Finally back from hiatus. Now that was a very , very long break...

Those who needs more friends , here is my friend code. But between medically sick and burnout from work , please give me some time.

0168 0510 1979 , 7805 3719 8071

Mudkip CD tmr. Do the necessary preparations as it is burning DESERT in SG...

For the love of god , please get a good mudkip. Or just evolve your best mudkip.

Swampert with Hydro Cannon IS YOUR BEST WATER ATTACKER. Yes even better than Kyogre. Maybe slightly less tanky but eh , offense is the best defense.

Stay safe and keep PoGo-ing! +_+

Black Rayquaza incoming. Nothing much to say.

Ice-types are the way to go. Mamoswine > Glaceon > Weavile.

2191 or 2739 are the magic numbers. 

On a side note , paging for Algaenite. Best friends soon. Feel free to lucky egg for yourself , i dont really care about the exp. >_>

On 8/3/2019 at 12:28 AM, Cube3 said:

Just in case you missed the post, LoveTheGay is Slim Chi :D

On 8/3/2019 at 8:38 AM, addicktz said:

Really? Seems like he’s also looking for LoveTheGay leh... no? 

Eh? I sortof read it as "Kindly PM me "LoveTheGay" meaning he is LoveTheGay lol...no?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 9:21 AM, bigtommyboysg said:

Hey guys there’s a new special quest: A Thousand Year Slumber to catch the mythical Jirachi.

One of the first step is to make 3 new friends. So need help on this! 😛

my trainer code:

5197 9033 6597

please add me! 

Mmhmmm. Added... haha i got that too and am stuck on the 3 new friends bit. Do add me 😁

8303 0622 7807

If cannot find friend codes, just go to the Singapore Pokémon go Facebook to retrieve codes and add 

Water festival. Hm...

- With the addition of Crabhammer , Kingler and Crawdaunt jumps into top tier DPS for WATER types. Besides , I dont mind crabs and crayfish for food. +_+

- 2x HATCH CANDY for ALL and 1/2 candy distance for WATER BUDDY ONLY. Need those Feebas candies for a good Milotic? Walk them now.

- Lake Trio Legendary raid hour. 28/8 Wed , 6pm - 7pm. Eeehhh , not very important...............*drags* >_>

- More water spawns. Mudkip and Feebas should be #1 priority. Vivo is ultimately the best place for catching water.

0168 0510 1979 + 7805 3719 8071. FeilyxNixx + XivanioR. 

And thats all the important stuff. Stay healthily-wet! +_+

• 2 weeks later...

Busy week incoming. 3/9 5am - 10/9 5am.

- U.L.T.R.A. Unowns in 10km eggs. 2x Incub power. #ThrowMoneyOnIncubs

- Shiny Sentret + Gligar

- Suicune , Entei and Raikou returns in raids WITH THEIR SHINY. 

Suicune is still junk. Unless u dont have a shiny or just want that 100% (1704/2130) , ignore.

Raikou , Magnezone and Electivire are ur best friends for this blue shit.

Entei is still the best fire type in the game atm so i would suggest getting a good one. 1984/2480.

Kyogre , Ramparos and SmackDown Tyranitar should do nicely.

Raikou reigns supreme in the Trio Beasts and Electric types. For the love of god , get a 100%. 1972/2466.

Groudon , Rhyperior and Donphan does best. I would suggest Garchomp but thats...a bit rare.

Stay safe. Weather is either side of the extreme ends. +_+

• 2 weeks later...

Busy week. Lets see...

- Mewtwo is back with Psystrike. Oh god , please get a 2387. Psystrike makes Mewtwo the best Psychic type for a VERY , VERY LONG TIME. And get a green pampers for him too.

- Gen 5 release. Well at least for the first part. The 3 starters (Snivy , Tepig and Oshawott) are your main prioritys and KEEP THEM FOR COMMDAY in the future.

- Get rid of old eggs ASAP. Dont forget that the 4 regional shinies are still around in 7km eggs until 23 Sept. 

- Litwick and Klink in new 10km eggs. Litwick is a good backup as a Fire-Ghost type. Klink has shiny. And its half distance too. I want a 100% Litwick!

And...thats all for now! With the haze and everything , please stay healthy. +_+

On 9/17/2019 at 7:51 PM, feilyxnixx said:

Busy week. Lets see...

- Mewtwo is back with Psystrike. Oh god , please get a 2387. Psystrike makes Mewtwo the best Psychic type for a VERY , VERY LONG TIME. And get a green pampers for him too.

- Gen 5 release. Well at least for the first part. The 3 starters (Snivy , Tepig and Oshawott) are your main prioritys and KEEP THEM FOR COMMDAY in the future.

- Get rid of old eggs ASAP. Dont forget that the 4 regional shinies are still around in 7km eggs until 23 Sept. 

- Litwick and Klink in new 10km eggs. Litwick is a good backup as a Fire-Ghost type. Klink has shiny. And its half distance too. I want a 100% Litwick!

And...thats all for now! With the haze and everything , please stay healthy. +_+

weirdly enough I have yet to encounter the 3 starters pokemon. Caught a lot of pups and rats though...

hmm or am I not playing it right...

😣

Still slightly early for halloween but I like how this is going...

- 4-Legged Giratina is back with its shiny. 24/9 - 18/10. 1931/2414 are the magic numbers. 

- 25/9 6 - 7pm Giratina Raid Hour. 

Get a good one only if you're into PVP. Else , get a shiny and pangkang. Chandelure is still better than Giratina.

- Psystrike Mewtwo returns to Raid Hour only. 8/10 6 - 7pm.

- ShadowBall Mewtwo returns to ExRaids from 5/10 onwards. Invites from 26/9 and after will be Mewtwos.

I'll cut it short. Choosing between Psystrike and ShadowBall is a headache. If you're looking for...

Power-based Generalist = Psystrike

Variety-based Generalist = Shadowball (But theres Rayray for this...)

Hm...not very interesting...just stay safe!