Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

100% is still 100% 

0.46% chance to get 100% legendary

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

any suggestion on where (other than MBS & vivo) to hunt for shiny larvitar & dratini during the community day weekend? what is your favourite place to go during community days? 

22 minutes ago, eminent82 said:

any suggestion on where (other than MBS & vivo) to hunt for shiny larvitar & dratini during the community day weekend? what is your favourite place to go during community days? 

shiny is dependant on ur own luck. so pray to whichever god u like that u get a shiny...

u can try botanic gardens. my friends say its a very good place. just remember to bring insect repellent. 

I have some spare Relicanth and Unown from the recent Tainan event, so if anyone wants them, just let me know. Will be best if you have other region exclusives (namely Heracross, Illumise, Tropius and those Gen 4 exclusives) but if not, I'm ok to give them away provided we reach best friends. I posted my code here before so u can drop me a PM if u want to check whether we are friends to trade.  

If you need a mystery box, can let me know too ^_^

December , and PVP is coming. Along with the festive hypetrain.

Things to take note of...? Lets see...

- Win a raid , porygon (!)

- Power up 5 times , Gen1 starter (!)

- Win 1 gym battle , Gen1 starter (!)

- Battle 5 gyms , machop (!!)

- Catch a dragon , dratini (!!)

- 3 Excellent throw in a row , larvitar (!!)

- Trade 1 pokemon , feebas (!!)

Those with ! , is mainly for PVP usage. Technically u could use anything , but with Porygon's hidden power being a random type , it has advantages...

Those with !! , must i even explain...? >_> usages are EVERYWHERE!

And i guess thats all for now. Stay festive and safe! +_+

Just now, curious_boi said:

How is wigglytuff better? 

togekiss is flying type , which is easily abused by rock types. yes tyra will smackdown togekiss without any effort at all...

wiggly is normal type , which makes it weak to fighting , BUT fairy negates it. so the only types wiggly is weak to is poison and steel. but everyone these days is whacking gyms with machamps...

play rough > dazzling gleam. DG is too easily avoidable whereas play rough comes out instantly. im sure u fought slaking with play rough before so...~

lastly , jigglypuff candy is more easily available than togepi.

so...yea

6 hours ago, feilyxnixx said:

togekiss is flying type , which is easily abused by rock types. yes tyra will smackdown togekiss without any effort at all...

wiggly is normal type , which makes it weak to fighting , BUT fairy negates it. so the only types wiggly is weak to is poison and steel. but everyone these days is whacking gyms with machamps...

play rough > dazzling gleam. DG is too easily avoidable whereas play rough comes out instantly. im sure u fought slaking with play rough before so...~

lastly , jigglypuff candy is more easily available than togepi.

so...yea

Hmm, I think you have to look at it from a perspective of it being a Gym defender. You correctly mentioned that "everyone is using Machamp". Togekiss has DOUBLE resistance to fighting. Wigglytuff does not. This would mean that Wigglytuff takes more damage from togekiss when battling against Machamp and togekiss will easily outlast any damage from machamp compared to wigglytuff.

Not Everybody has perfect IV Ttar to whack gyms down and Ttar is mainly used to slot in as gym defenders. Its more likely for players to have machamps than Ttars. In fact, a metagross with meteor mash is the preferred attacker these days. If your gym defenders is going against Metagross, Togekiss or Wigglytuff doesnt matter as both have double weakness against steel. But Togekiss has higher def stats compared to Wigglytuff and this is makes togekiss the better choice.

51 minutes ago, curious_boi said:

Hmm, I think you have to look at it from a perspective of it being a Gym defender. You correctly mentioned that "everyone is using Machamp". Togekiss has DOUBLE resistance to fighting. Wigglytuff does not. This would mean that Wigglytuff takes more damage from togekiss when battling against Machamp and togekiss will easily outlast any damage from machamp compared to wigglytuff.

Not Everybody has perfect IV Ttar to whack gyms down and Ttar is mainly used to slot in as gym defenders. Its more likely for players to have machamps than Ttars. In fact, a metagross with meteor mash is the preferred attacker these days. If your gym defenders is going against Metagross, Togekiss or Wigglytuff doesnt matter as both have double weakness against steel. But Togekiss has higher def stats compared to Wigglytuff and this is makes togekiss the better choice.

Thats why neither togekiss nor wiggly is at the top tier gym defender. HAHA! +_+

Putting tyra inside gyms is a definite NO , takes double from fighting.

Metagross is the new budget tyra now , i avoid putting fairy types into gyms now.

1 hour ago, feilyxnixx said:

Thats why neither togekiss nor wiggly is at the top tier gym defender. HAHA! +_+

Putting tyra inside gyms is a definite NO , takes double from fighting.

Metagross is the new budget tyra now , i avoid putting fairy types into gyms now.

haha, I think the idea of gym defense is for mons to buy sufficient time for you to react when the gym is hit by aggressive players.

blissry, gradevoir, snorlax, togekiss, vaporean and chansey - mons in this order are still the ideal formation against solo aggressive players.

For any gym that is under siege by more than 3players, formation no longer matters since its doomed to fall lol

1 hour ago, curious_boi said:

haha, I think the idea of gym defense is for mons to buy sufficient time for you to react when the gym is hit by aggressive players.

blissry, gradevoir, snorlax, togekiss, vaporean and chansey - mons in this order are still the ideal formation against solo aggressive players.

For any gym that is under siege by more than 3players, formation no longer matters since its doomed to fall lol

Having a huge variety of gym defenders is still best.

Chansey and Snorlax is dumb now , even my group doesnt slot them anymore.

All I see is more Milotic , Gardevoir and Drifblim running around...

21 hours ago, feilyxnixx said:

88271dce-d1e8-40a9-8773-37d7d95fc9fb.thumb.jpg.fa1b40281fb09afe39e66a3f26f38c92.jpg

21 hours ago, feilyxnixx said:

chansey is still a necessary gym def. You want the attacker to use a machamp so you can force him to swap off machamp when it encounters togekiss/gradevoir as the 2nd pokemon. If the attacker doesnt do that, his machamp risk getting KO.

2 hours ago, curious_boi said:

chansey is still a necessary gym def. You want the attacker to use a machamp so you can force him to swap off machamp when it encounters togekiss/gradevoir as the 2nd pokemon. If the attacker doesnt do that, his machamp risk getting KO.

...I think he will just let the machamp die and use a 2nd machamp so...no

1 hour ago, Wulala515 said:

3184 4644 4225. New in Pokemon. can add me.thanks

0168 0510 1979. Self add ty.

13 hours ago, feilyxnixx said:

...I think he will just let the machamp die and use a 2nd machamp so...no

0168 0510 1979. Self add ty.

If he lets the machamp die, he needs to waste a revive or a max revive. The goal is always to knock the gym down with as little resources as possible

1 hour ago, curious_boi said:

If he lets the machamp die, he needs to waste a revive or a max revive. The goal is always to knock the gym down with as little resources as possible

I think most people would rather bulldoze a gym down within 10 mins of the first mon falling to prevent the reslots...>_>

1 hour ago, Rick_Low said:

hey guys! anyone has tips on how to hatch a togepi efficiently until now still haven't hatch one :((

Depends on the current egg pool and also pure luck. To increase your chance, go for a long stroll or run to hatch many eggs via adventure sync.

2 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Magic number?

100% IV. left for normal , right for weather boosted.

lugia boosted under windy weather (non-existant in SG except changi village...and really breezy weather...)

hooh boosted under windy and sunny weather (sunny in SG is...it happens occasionally but still so random)