Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

Many shiny today for some reason.

Much better than Feb community day 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Best community day ever - for myself, at least! Managed to hatch a shiny Togepi and shiny Cleffa during the community day hours and did a mini dance to myself cos I was happily surprised. Hahaha. Hope everyone had a great time too! ^^

Edited by boredpotato

"Horror is the removal of masks." - Robert Bloch.

16 hours ago, citricacid90 said:

MBS as usual~ Lotad day next week. Fullerton to Art Science around 50 stops.. hahaha

That is a very scenic route! I like to do work around the area too sometimes, be it Esplanade library or Starbucks at Fullerton...

Anyway I would be in JB for staycay sadly next Saturday. Didn't know there will be a limited research event so fast :(

1 hour ago, citricacid90 said:

hmmm. played from 11-12, 3.30-6, 5 shiny castforms and 6 shiny lotads..

Lucky you!

I want!

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

34 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Have you guys got any shiny ash cap pikachu from photo bomb?

No :(

4 minutes ago, mrjuicetiger said:

seeing it on reddit, i cant help but wonder if its photoshopped or true... five chances per day!

Ya but heard no more already. So today is last chance for those who haven’t done it. Gambate!

Be cool, like a breeze...

Go Fest :

June 13–16: Pokémon GO Fest Chicago => Chicago Informations

July 4–7: Pokémon GO Fest Dortmund 2019 => Dortmund Informations

Summer: Pokémon GO Fest Asia (To be announced)

New Special Research will be available at Chicago !

Next Community Dates :

• May 19 (Sunday)

• June 8 (Saturday)

• July 21 (Sunday)

• August 3 (Saturday)

For CDs I used to book Eatigo get 50% off meals at Vivocity's Secret Recipe (best poke-spawn spot!) restaurant, but now it's disappeared off Eatigo. Without 50% not sure I wanna eat-and-catch there. Where else would make bagon-catching optimal and effortless?

Cannot play :(

too lag

It’s Super hot so please keep yourself hydrated guys. Saw Reversal, Trainers’ Tip youtubers and reversal so lucky to catch shiny shuckles. QR code is easier to be scanned if you have a second phone or thru another person. There is tentage for respective team Trainers so take a break there if you need. Good luck guys!

what a tiring day catching pokemon!

no shiny turtle:yuk: but end up with a bunch of other shinies.

network is ok, no lag heng ah.

weather is very hot, must remember to put on sunscreen. also bring a towel along so that can go to take a cold shower to cool off.

it seems that they like to release more lapras around the palawan beach area so need to walk around there many times.

all the best to those going on the next few days:D

For those who are planning to visit Sentosa only one day during the event, my suggestion is that you try catching/tapping Shuckle first before registration at the check-in points as we noticed that Shuckle quantity dropped quite drastically after registration. There are plenty of pokestops between Palawan beach walk and Tanjong beach walk. Lapras seems to spawn more near the inflated Lapras area. My Friend caught his first shiny lapras there too. 

Good luck guys and have fun :)

So many opinions here. I'll just summarize for you all. 

P.S : I hate reading walls of text thus the point forms.

- 2 Check-In points. 1 at Sentosa's end of Linkbridge and 1 at Beach Station (Monorail in). I highly suggest you just walk the linkbridge and just checkin from Linkbridge and immediately start your journey.

- Fill your tummys first. Unless you plan to camp at USS , note that MOST of the good stuff are at the beach. And other than beach station itself , there is no eaterys along the beach for proper food. Only drinks and light snacks.

- Slippers if you plan to walk the sand. Else shoes if walking on flatgrounds. There are feet washing points so dont worry.

- Suntan lotion , caps , and etc. 

- Lapras > Shuckle. Note that Shiny Lapras is only for this event CURRENTLY while Shiny Shuckle is ALREADY FULLY RELEASED. Yes even egg hatches. >_>

- Marie-Kondo before you even go there. 

My ticket is on Monday so see you guys soon. =)

Tanjong Beach is quite unsheltered, not that ideal for both weather extremes.

Prefer slippers/sandals as sand gets everywhere in your shoes and troublesome to clear,  a good portion of pokestops are on the beach which requires walking on sand if you want to spin them all.

Shiny checks for natu, pikachu, sunkern, luvdisc, krabby, dratini, omanyte, eevees. Unowns spell SENTOSA!

Safari zone: Hatch 5 eggs for Lapras encounter. Wild Lapras pop out/flee rate is high, wild shinies not 100% catch rate, so g-razz if you want it bad.

Drink lots of water and dun forget your sunnies.

... journey through my fractured mind,

a fragment at a time...