Male HQ

M Sanctuary Spa - Massage and Grooming in JB

Mex

M

SANCTUARY

SPA

Relax . Rejuvenate

Full-Body Massage

Touch is undeniably a very important aspect of human connection. Massage uses touch through rubbing or kneading of parts of the body to aid circulation, relax the muscles, or provide sensual stimulation.

Massage is the one of the oldest, simplest forms of therapy. The basic goal of massage therapy is to help the body heal itself and to increase health and well-being. There are many health benefits to receiving massage on a regular basis and they include relieving stress, encouraging relaxation, improving breathing and blood circulation, managing pain and strengthening the immune system. A good massage is an exhilarating experience.

Regardless the massage therapy of your choice, we will give you the attention you deserve and make your spa service a relaxing one. Be sure to let your therapist know of your desired pressure.

• Malay Traditional Massage

A comprehensive and effective massage therapy that helps to remove toxins and relax the nerves and mind, the Malay traditional massage is based on the kampong practice. This massage therapy involves stretching, sometimes stepping, long kneading strokes and pressures that are applied to every part of the body, from head, abdomen, body and feet. The massage strokes alternate between gentle and hard touches depending on what your body desires.

• Balinese Massage

Balinese massage therapy is an ancient traditional Indonesian massage that is passed down from on generation to another which strives to reach the ultimate state of relaxation of the body and mind. Combining several techniques of acupressure, this massage therapy aims to attain heightened state of relaxation through the unrestrained flow of energy in the body.

• Swedish Massage

Swedish massage therapy is the best-known type of bodywork performed today. A modality that comes to mind when most people think about massage, the primary goal of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbish the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blooding returning to the heart. Beyond relaxation, Swedish massage is also beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.

60 minutesRM75

90 minutesRM105

120 minutesRM145

• Aromatherapy Massage

Aromatherapy massage is the use of selected essential oils in a therapeutic massage. The essential oil is heated and applied directly to your skin. Once absorbed, it will help you relax. Also, as the essence evaporates, you will begin to inhale them via your nasal pressure. A great stress buster, the lingering aroma throughout the session is a sure-fire way to help you relax and unwind, especially at the end of a long and tiring day.

• Sports Massage

Sport massage therapy is geared toward athletes of every kind, from world-class professionals to weekend joggers. Focusing on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggresive movements, sports massage therapy is a useful component in a balanced training regimen. Sports massage therapy is both beneficial as a means to enhance pre-event preparation and reduce recovery time during training or after an event.

• M Sanctuary Ultimate Massage

A combination of several massage techniques using the selected ‘oil of the day’, the M Sanctuary Ultimate Massage is especially for our customers who enjoy variations of techniques and pressures during their massage. During the session, you will get to know how the different massage therapies available at our spa. If you are undecided on which massage therapy to choose from, this massage therapy would provide you the answer.

60 minutesRM75

90 minutesRM105

120 minutesRM145

• Massage with Body Scrub

60 minutes massage 30 minutes scrub RM115

90 minutes massage 30 minutes scrub RM135

120 minutes massage 30 minutes scrub RM180

• Spa Package

Massage, Body Scrub and Bubble Bath (120minutes)

RM150

• Foot Reflexology

A therapeutic treatment, in foot reflexology, pressure that is applied to particular reflex point can remedy problems that are associated with specific body parts and organs. For example, a point that is on the arch of your foot can correspond to the proper functioning of the liver. Thus, if pressure is applied to this point in a foot reflexology massage, it will help in improving the liver function.

60 minutesRM38

90 minutesRM55

120 minutesRM70,

Brazillian and crack waxing
RM100,
Back waxing
RM80,
Chest waxing
RM50,
Armpit waxing
RM20,  

Address : Jalan Dato Sulaiman no 205 Taman Century Garden Johor Baru
Tel: +60 73305292

Edited by Mex

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick sharing and word of warning to fellow forummers:

was there earlier today, the masseur kept asking for more tips.

not only that, the whole package was cut short by more then 45 minutes, despite the fact that the therapist had confirmed my entry timing prior to payment after the massage. Simply brushed off with their nonchalant attitude.

looks like the service level at this place is fast dropping. Sad 

On 25/05/2016 at 11:07 PM, joe_black said:

Just a quick sharing and word of warning to fellow forummers:

was there earlier today, the masseur kept asking for more tips.

not only that, the whole package was cut short by more then 45 minutes, despite the fact that the therapist had confirmed my entry timing prior to payment after the massage. Simply brushed off with their nonchalant attitude.

looks like the service level at this place is fast dropping. Sad 

I dont think they can anyhow cut short a massage session by 45 mins. If he is short changed by 10-15 mins perhaps more likely.  I tend to believe that there must be some miscommunication about the length of treatment that has been selected. Moreover, the customer can always approach the lady Supervisor or the PIC, Rayn should there be any dispute and settle it there and then. Rayn is very accommodating and always seek your feedback about every massage.

Edited by Mando

Anything happens I'll blames Ryan     I Asked him to give the best to the customers and he recommend Eric to the regular he's new therapist he shouldn't recommended Eric, if anyone of them asking for tips again tells me here I'll fired them immediately 

On 1 June 2016 at 9:36 AM, Mando said:

I dont think they can anyhow cut short a massage session by 45 mins. If he is short changed by 10-15 mins perhaps more likely.  I tend to believe that there must be some miscommunication about the length of treatment that has been selected. Moreover, the customer can always approach the lady Supervisor or the PIC, Rayn should there be any dispute and settle it there and then. Rayn is very accommodating and always seek your feedback about every massage.

There was no miscommunication at all.

i had booked a package which was supposed to be 150 mins, 2.5 hours.

came out way before that, Ryan and the lady in charge was not around at the counter.

i had asked Eric who was collecting the money from the massage if he knows which package I had selected, to which he replied 2.5 hours, I asked him what time I arrived at the place, he looked at the time on the entry sheet and told me, which was how I further confirmed that I was short changed. He acknowledged the  timing was cut short and merely shrugged his shoulders and brushed the issue off.

Not sure if this was an isolated incident, I will give the place out one last try to be able to comment. Previous experiences was okay, therefore, it's sad to see the service standards drop due to the unproffesional ethics, or rather lack of it!

would be good if Ryan can do a massage 

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 9:27 PM, joe_black said:

There was no miscommunication at all.

i had booked a package which was supposed to be 150 mins, 2.5 hours.

came out way before that, Ryan and the lady in charge was not around at the counter.

i had asked Eric who was collecting the money from the massage if he knows which package I had selected, to which he replied 2.5 hours, I asked him what time I arrived at the place, he looked at the time on the entry sheet and told me, which was how I further confirmed that I was short changed. He acknowledged the  timing was cut short and merely shrugged his shoulders and brushed the issue off.

Not sure if this was an isolated incident, I will give the place out one last try to be able to comment. Previous experiences was okay, therefore, it's sad to see the service standards drop due to the unproffesional ethics, or rather lack of it!

would be good if Ryan can do a massage 

You could wait for Ryan or ask Eric to get him for you. He could have rectify the issue. The rest of the staff has much to be desired in terms of customer service when manning the counter

Start from Friday 10 jun 2016 until end of September  2016 massage price only rm70 for one hour if anyone visiting m sanctuary spa showing this messege to any of them at the counter so that you all get that price.

On 1 June 2016 at 2:18 PM, Mex said:

Anything happens I'll blames Ryan     I Asked him to give the best to the customers and he recommend Eric to the regular he's new therapist he shouldn't recommended Eric, if anyone of them asking for tips again tells me here I'll fired them immediately 

Edited by Saggiboy

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/06/2016 at 2:18 PM, Mex said:

Don't blame the masseur.

The management are to be blamed for not Educating the masseur about the timing for clients.

If you only want to make money and don't make sure that your masseur perform their services to the required time, the clients will not come back and you lose that customer.

Your business will die when they go online and speak poorly of the services.

If I were you, I will make sure that the masseur are trained and perform their services to the time and not short change the customers.

That is the reality of doing business these days. If you want to charge the customers a premium, be prepared to provide good services.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...