Male HQ

What is your body type?

hunkchaser

MESOMORPH.

You have a naturally fit body but, to maintain or improve it, you should adopt an exercise and diet regimen that compliments your build. You can strength train more often and for longer periods of time, but be careful not to overdo it. Train with moderate to heavy weighs and keep a moderate pace, making sure not to rest too long between sets. You'll find you gain muscle quite easily. Don't fear; you won't get "bulky." When you're happy with your muscle size, simply train to maintain. Stick to a good, healthy diet to stay lean and muscular, and watch for any slow-creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, but be careful not to overdo it.

I din know theres combi.     
male-endomorph.png
male-mesomorph.png
TRAITS
endosky.png ENDOMORPH: 50% 
mesoblue.png MESOMORPH: 25% 
ectoblack.png ECTOMORPH: 25%

YOUR BODY IS BETWEEN AN
ENDOMORPH AND A MESOMORPH.

Endomorph: Your biggest concern should be losing fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle-to-fat ratio, which will help to boost your metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace, allowing for very little rest between sets and exercises. Lower your calorie intake and eat frequent but small meals to make sure you're still getting adequate nutrition. Eliminate sugar, sweets, and junk food from your diet. Get your heart pumping by engaging in some form of daily activity such as brisk walking or biking.

Mesomorph: You have a naturally fit body but, to maintain or improve it, you should adopt an exercise and diet regimen that compliments your build. You can strength train more often and for longer periods of time, but be careful not to overdo it. Train with moderate to heavy weighs and keep a moderate pace, making sure not to rest too long between sets. You'll find you gain muscle quite easily. Don't fear; you won't get "bulky." When you're happy with your muscle size, simply train to maintain. Stick to a good, healthy diet to stay lean and muscular, and watch for any slow-creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, but be careful not to overdo it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, fab said:
I din know theres combi.     

male-endomorph.png
male-mesomorph.png
TRAITS
endosky.png ENDOMORPH: 50% 

YOUR BODY IS BETWEEN AN
ENDOMORPH AND A MESOMORPH.

Endomorph: Your biggest concern should be losing fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle-to-fat ratio, which will help to boost your metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace, allowing for very little rest between sets and exercises. Lower your calorie intake and eat frequent but small meals to make sure you're still getting adequate nutrition. Eliminate sugar, sweets, and junk food from your diet. Get your heart pumping by engaging in some form of daily activity such as brisk walking or biking.

Mesomorph: You have a naturally fit body but, to maintain or improve it, you should adopt an exercise and diet regimen that compliments your build. You can strength train more often and for longer periods of time, but be careful not to overdo it. Train with moderate to heavy weighs and keep a moderate pace, making sure not to rest too long between sets. You'll find you gain muscle quite easily. Don't fear; you won't get "bulky." When you're happy with your muscle size, simply train to maintain. Stick to a good, healthy diet to stay lean and muscular, and watch for any slow-creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, but be careful not to overdo it.

Yes there is a combination. Nobody is purely one type.

@jo.sam, mine is a little similar to yours, haha.

BodyType_zpsm89j7g1b.jpg

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Learn how to train for your body type and what the differences are.
male-endomorph.png
TRAITS
endosky.png ENDOMORPH: 75% 
ectoblack.png ECTOMORPH: 0%

YOU ARE PRIMARILY ANENDOMORPH.

Your biggest concern should be losing fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle-to-fat ratio, which will help to boost your metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace, allowing for very little rest between sets and exercises. Lower your calorie intake and eat frequent but small meals to make sure you're still getting adequate nutrition. Eliminate sugar, sweets, and junk food from your diet. Get your heart pumping by engaging in some form of daily activity such as brisk walking or biking.

male-ectomorph.png
male-mesomorph.png
Traits
endosky.png Endomorph: 13%
mesoblue.png Mesomorph: 13%
ectoblack.png Ectomorph: 75%

Your body is between an
ectomorph and a mesomorph.

Ectomorph: You should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good, lean muscle tissue. Weight training should be fairly heavy and done at a slower workout pace with longer rest periods between sets. Don't weight train too often or for too long per training session. Eat a diet high in quality foods, eat more than you're used to, and eat often. Keep aerobic activities to a minimum.

Mesomorph: You have a naturally fit body but, to maintain or improve it, you should adopt an exercise and diet regimen that compliments your build. You can strength train more often and for longer periods of time, but be careful not to overdo it. Train with moderate to heavy weighs and keep a moderate pace, making sure not to rest too long between sets. You'll find you gain muscle quite easily. Don't fear; you won't get "bulky." When you're happy with your muscle size, simply train to maintain. Stick to a good, healthy diet to stay lean and muscular, and watch for any slow-creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, but be careful not to overdo it.

sigh... life of a hard gainer :/

On 3/10/2016 at 11:59 PM, jo.sam said:

I wish I had some ectomorph in me. Sometimes I envy those lithe looking lean but muscled guys.

Nevertheless, your bod looks great eh!    :thumb:  

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 3/10/2016 at 8:30 PM, lonelyglobe said:

I think is easier for endomorph and mesomorph to gain muscle as compare to ectomorph.........

Agree. Yet they complain about having fat. They don't realise that they also have a lot of muscle. This makes it easy for them to lose fat because muscle burns fat. Once the fat is burned off their big muscles start showing within months. Ectomorphs have to work hard for a longer time and yet get the slowest results.

Edited by Den Yuan

Is it best to ve 100% of meso?
male-mesomorph.png
TRAITS

endosky.png ENDOMORPH: 38% 
mesoblue.png MESOMORPH: 38% 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I mean, is it most blessed to be borne a 100% meso?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, fab said:

I mean, is it most blessed to be borne a 100% meso?

It is but practically impossible, at the same time it also depends on what you are looking for in sports. Body composition says nothing about skills, such as agility, speed, etc, which are far more critical than muscles. Someone who is packed with muscle but yet not strong enough or fast enough means nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT? No I do not gain muscle easily at all.

endosky.png ENDOMORPH: 25% 
mesoblue.png MESOMORPH: 38% 
ectoblack.png ECTOMORPH: 38%

YOU ARE PRIMARILY A
MESOMORPH.

You have a naturally fit body but, to maintain or improve it, you should adopt an exercise and diet regimen that compliments your build. You can strength train more often and for longer periods of time, but be careful not to overdo it. Train with moderate to heavy weighs and keep a moderate pace, making sure not to rest too long between sets. You'll find you gain muscle quite easily. Don't fear; you won't get "bulky." When you're happy with your muscle size, simply train to maintain. Stick to a good, healthy diet to stay lean and muscular, and watch for any slow-creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, but be careful not to overdo it.

So many fit jais here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
Traits

endosky.png Endomorph: 25%
mesoblue.png Mesomorph: 25%
ectoblack.png Ectomorph: 50%

Your body is between an
ectomorph and a mesomorph.

Ectomorph: You should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good, lean muscle tissue. Weight training should be fairly heavy and done at a slower workout pace with longer rest periods between sets. Don't weight train too often or for too long per training session. Eat a diet high in quality foods, eat more than you're used to, and eat often. Keep aerobic activities to a minimum.

Mesomorph: You have a naturally fit body but, to maintain or improve it, you should adopt an exercise and diet regimen that compliments your build. You can strength train more often and for longer periods of time, but be careful not to overdo it. Train with moderate to heavy weighs and keep a moderate pace, making sure not to rest too long between sets. You'll find you gain muscle quite easily. Don't fear; you won't get "bulky." When you're happy with your muscle size, simply train to maintain. Stick to a good, healthy diet to stay lean and muscular, and watch for any slow-creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, but be careful not to overdo it.

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, thinkejucks said:

Tell me about the pear shape body type

Scroll up the first post , click on the link and do the test . It will describe your body type and more .

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I envy u guys :(  I just watched Gravity Transformation video - I can take up to 1-2 years to gain muscle 😕 no wonder I am gaining belly fats more LOL. Probably eat too much carbs/ proteins that is stored as fats 😕 

image.thumb.png.e5e174ee86ab3af6fbbff02807ebcea5.png

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 9/30/2021 at 11:01 AM, sum1outhere_03 said:

I envy u guys :(  I just watched Gravity Transformation video - I can take up to 1-2 years to gain muscle 😕 no wonder I am gaining belly fats more LOL. Probably eat too much carbs/ proteins that is stored as fats 😕 

image.thumb.png.e5e174ee86ab3af6fbbff02807ebcea5.png

You are probably just fat la lol nothing to do with body type. You eat nonsense and you don’t workout. So you’re just someone fat and lazy lel

Wew, how do you know I don't workout? 😕 And how did u know I ate nonsense? Btw it's according to my nutritionist plus am pretty sure a lot of certified trainers will agree with me that ectomorph will take longer time to build muscle.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 10/1/2021 at 11:32 AM, sum1outhere_03 said:

Wew, how do you know I don't workout? 😕 And how did u know I ate nonsense? Btw it's according to my nutritionist plus am pretty sure a lot of certified trainers will agree with me that ectomorph will take longer time to build muscle.

I grew up fucking skinny and I won a bodybuilding comp without any enhancements it’s all about your lifestyle. Nobody gives a fk about certified trainers, most of the time they dk shit themselves. But yea sure continue giving yourself excuses to make yourself feel better for looking like shit lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.