Male HQ

Behaviour at Urinals

Guest iPee

1) Why do so many guys find it necessary to unbuckle their belts and undo their pants before they pee? Can't they just pull their dicks out of the zip? 

2) What's with all that spitting into the urinal before they pee? It's really common. Why the need to spit? 

Guest Armed83

To air and cool down the balls.. So unbuckle.. 

Habbit to take aim.. So spit.. Toilet training.. 

Dun b so critical in toilet ;)

• 1 year later...

Wow. This thread is so deep hidden. 

Mol.... for an update. 

I was using the urinal just now. Then a guy came in. He took his cock out from the zipper opening and left it there hanging/protruding. Both his hands were then on his mobile phone, busy messaging. He stood there and peed hands-free!! :lol:

Edited by bluerunner

It's a lot easier to unbuckle the belt and unfasten the top of the pants. If you merely unzip your pants/jeans, you will have to "dig" around to pull the underwear aside and then bring the penis out, which is more troublesome and time-consuming.   

I also often clear my throat at the urinal. It's just a 顺便 (matter of convience) thing  :D

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Mol.... for an update. 

I was using the urinal just now. Then a guy came in. He took his cock out from the zipper opening and left it there hanging/protruding. Both his hands were then on his mobile phone, busy messaging. He stood there and peed hands-free!! :lol:

blue,

q a no. of str males can do it handsfree nwadays

though I don't know what is so deep?

CKW

many middle age or older tend to do that (Clearing of throat)

1 hour ago, CKW said:

It's a lot easier to unbuckle the belt and unfasten the top of the pants. If you merely unzip your pants/jeans, you will have to "dig" around to pull the underwear aside and then bring the penis out, which is more troublesome and time-consuming.   

I also often clear my throat at the urinal. It's just a 顺便 (matter of convience) thing  :D

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Mol.... for an update. 

this is quite common these days ... seen so many and I am not complaining.:yuk:

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Hot Swimmer

My cock is big and thick, so i find it easy to unbuckle the pant to pull my cock out to pee. The zip opening is too narrow to dig my cock out.

Spitting into urinal, i only see uncles and senior citizens do that. Think it is because they smoked too much and have many phlegms. 

What about an explanation for the guy whose urine is aimed at the drain hole and not the upright urinal body.  

Was he trying to attract attention creating loud slushing noise?  At times making it musical by adjusting the length of time hitting bull's eyes.

Or was he making an excuse to increase exposure for his cock by standing much farther away from the urinal to avoid

wetting his pants from the back splashing urine?

I think the latter is more likely.  Urinals have been designed to give more and more coverage for privacy yet guys, straights inclusive, seem to desire their cocks to be seen in public urinals.

There was this assumed straight guy whose way of going about urinating fascinated me:  Upon taking out his cock, he began stretching and pulling it long.  Sure the cock increased in its size from that  sleeping length.  Not to create misunderstanding, there's no erection but just an extension of maybe 1-2 cm. After he had urinated, he began to fling his cock hard to let out remnant urine inside the tube of his cock..  Then he pulled out  a tissue gathering it mainly at his pee hole to soak up further remnant urine which he had squeezed out doing the act of mini masturbation.  Urination finito.

So nice!  Such elaborate protocol observed at urination.  I thought only Japs are capable of.

19 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

My cock is big and thick, so i find it easy to unbuckle the pant to pull my cock out to pee. The zip opening is too narrow to dig my cock out.

Spitting into urinal, i only see uncles and senior citizens do that. Think it is because they smoked too much and have many phlegms. 

Not only that too. The urine smell make me tend to spit. Usually for me, saliva  /phlegm tend to accumulate automatically when there's bad smell. How abt u guys ?

50 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

I also prefer to take it out the same way as you. 

The only time where I take it out through zipper opening is when I wear baggy short without underwear. Hehe

42 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I also prefer to take it out the same way as you. 

The only time where I take it out through zipper opening is when I wear baggy short without underwear. Hehe

I unbuckle (if I have a belt on my pants) and then unzip, pull down my underwear and bring out my cock and balls when I pee .. I feel so shiok that way

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Not only that too. The urine smell make me tend to spit. Usually for me, saliva  /phlegm tend to accumulate automatically when there's bad smell. How abt u guys ?

I don't smoke, and I'm not middle-aged, :D but I get phlegm easily especially after meals because of the sweetened drinks that I take. 

So I don't always clear my throat everytime I am in the toilet but only if I have to. 

I don't think the urine smell causes it for me, but I do know of people who will need to clear their throat whenever they smell something repulsive.

Guest Hot Swimmer

I have a 25yo jap colleague who likes to moan and mumble some jap words something like “Ah... Soo..Yoo.. koto” when peeing at urinal ;P Feel embarassed to pee next to him.

One of the manager in my company usually fart during pee :(

42 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

I have a 25yo jap colleague who likes to moan and mumble some jap words something like “Ah... Soo..Yoo.. koto” when peeing at urinal ;P Feel embarassed to pee next to him.

One of the manager in my company usually fart during pee :(

One day, you should ask your Japanese colleague what it means  :D

For some people, when they release their urine, they can't control their fart, so it will come out together.

This normally happens with older men but I recall during my NS days, there was an obese NSF who also farted while he was peeing. I guess he didn't bother.

Usually for me, I would try not to do it when there are friends or co-workers around. 

Edited by CKW

Interesting thread to discover so many habits of using the urinals.

1) i thought most guys parking their tools upwards? So they dun really have to "dig" out their tools to pee right? Just lift the underwear band and the tool should be out?

2) used to have this cute colleague fresh from school. Every time after pee, he would shake it ample times (yes, shake but not jerking). He could keep shaking like half a minute or so just to get the last drops of pee away. Saw until i also jaws wide haha... he was definitely straight without any sexual hint for sure.

Edited by gotosport

1 minute ago, gotosport said:

1) i thought most guys parking their tools upwards? So they dun really have to "dig" out their tools to pee right? Just lift the underwear band and the tool should be out?

2) used to have this cute colleague fresh from school. Every time after pee, he would shake it ample times (yes, shake but not jerking) to shake off the very last drop or drops of pee... see until i also jaws wide haha... 

not all guys park it upwds

but indeed the younger ones as well as the upwd trend seemed to indicate that getting more parking it up

the shaking is ridiculous, no matter how u shake it is inside

squeeze maybe

and it is quite of unsightly for gentlemen to shake

10 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Mol.... for an update. 

Same here.

while I pee at urinal, there’s a straight guy peeing beside me showing his cock and balls while both hands playing his phone for few minutes. I can see his nice cock nice mushroom head and hairy balls for enjoyment. After all his peeing, he was happily holding his gf hands outside. His gf is so lucky! 

20 minutes ago, gotosport said:

2) used to have this cute colleague fresh from school. Every time after pee, he would shake it ample times (yes, shake but not jerking). He could keep shaking like half a minute or so just to get the last drops of pee away. Saw until i also jaws wide haha... he was definitely straight without any sexual hint for sure.

I shake too.

shaking can shake off residue urine. 

Nothing to be shout about! 

4 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

What about an explanation for the guy whose urine is aimed at the drain hole and not the upright urinal body.  

Was he trying to attract attention creating loud slushing noise?  At times making it musical by adjusting the length of time hitting bull's eyes.

Or was he making an excuse to increase exposure for his cock by standing much farther away from the urinal to avoid

wetting his pants from the back splashing urine?

I think the latter is more likely.  Urinals have been designed to give more and more coverage for privacy yet guys, straights inclusive, seem to desire their cocks to be seen in public urinals.

There was this assumed straight guy whose way of going about urinating fascinated me:  Upon taking out his cock, he began stretching and pulling it long.  Sure the cock increased in its size from that  sleeping length.  Not to create misunderstanding, there's no erection but just an extension of maybe 1-2 cm. After he had urinated, he began to fling his cock hard to let out remnant urine inside the tube of his cock..  Then he pulled out  a tissue gathering it mainly at his pee hole to soak up further remnant urine which he had squeezed out doing the act of mini masturbation.  Urination finito.

So nice!  Such elaborate protocol observed at urination.  I thought only Japs are capable of.

it s quite to see straights use tissue right?

so loud, stop shouting then

1 minute ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I shake too.

shaking can shake off residue urine. 

Nothing to be shout about! 

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

not all guys park it upwds

but indeed the younger ones as well as the upwd trend seemed to indicate that getting more parking it up

the shaking is ridiculous, no matter how u shake it is inside

squeeze maybe

and it is quite of unsightly for gentlemen to shake

Shake maybe cos they are cut without foreskin to pull or squueze?

i definitely dun mind watching a cute guy shaking his meat, free show leh lol...

1 minute ago, gotosport said:

Shake maybe cos they are cut without foreskin to pull or squueze?

i definitely dun mind watching a cute guy shaking his meat, free show leh lol...

i m cut leh, hardly shake

those who cut shd comment , yes many will shake like it is an innate, I don't deny that

Just now, Ben Ben Ben said:

Try shaking 

shaking is shiok

dear

I didn't say it is not shiok

maybe don't like standing at a public pl feeling shiok, esp the abv mention toilet smells

n I agree, I really don't like using toilet

4 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

I've seen a number of malay washing their dick at the urinal. I understand that the water that flows out is supposedly clean. But...putting your hands in to scoop the water..no thx.

Some will wash it at the urinal. Quite a sight.

Weekend I saw one Abang showing off his cut cock and big chocolate balls at urinal and shake off non stop for five minutes. I was like Abang you are powerful! 

32 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

If you go Malaysia, you can see a lot of Malay men there wash their cocks openly at the basin. It’s a good habit actually. 

I'm neither Malay nor Muslim but I do that also, when I am alone in the staff toilet  :D  and when I am at home or in a hotel.

I can't put my penis under the tap LOL  but what I do is to use my hand to wipe the head, and then run my hand under the tap, then wipe the head again, and rinse the hand again, etc., until the head is clean. 

I didn't learn it from anyone - just started doing it on my own as I got older. It was only later on that I realised that Muslim men also do that.

Agree that it's a good habit  :D

Edited by CKW

I practised to wash penis especially glans at urinal after getting a malay boyfriend. Urinals in Malaysia are more convenient (not like those in Singapore) because each urinal has a tube supplying water after u press the flush button. It is different from the water to flush the wall of urinal. I'm doubt Malaysian Muslim/Malay will wash their penis openly at basin. I never seen any.

32 minutes ago, Ajinomoto said:

I practised to wash penis especially glans at urinal after getting a malay boyfriend. Urinals in Malaysia are more convenient (not like those in Singapore) because each urinal has a tube supplying water after u press the flush button. It is different from the water to flush the wall of urinal. I'm doubt Malaysian Muslim/Malay will wash their penis openly at basin. I never seen any.

Agree

never see any cock freely hang in malaysis

malay in Malaysia so shy de

9 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

In Singapore quite common

in Malaysia seldom see

malay mushroom head can be quite big and they love to rub their mushroom head with water 

Haha....Yes... Saw a few done tat at basin before & I agree malay indeed haf big mushroom head. 

Remember I tried to peep at tis malay man washing his cock at basin when I m washing my hands, he caught me peeping & stare at me thru e mirror & purposely continue his wash showing me more of his cock for me to admire. Haha! 

7 hours ago, Ajinomoto said:

I practised to wash penis especially glans at urinal after getting a Malay boyfriend 

That’s good. 

I am non Muslim but I also wash mine whenever I have the chance. I find it’s clean and good habit. Our toilets here ought to have some bidets around for washing. Doing it openly at the basin will attract too much unwanted attention. 

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

That’s good. 

I am non Muslim but I also wash mine whenever I have the chance. I find it’s clean and good habit. Our toilets here ought to have some bidets around for washing. Doing it openly at the basin will attract too much unwanted attention. 

Please wash it openly! 

Good things like big mushroom head should share! 

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Please wash it openly! 

Good things like big mushroom head should share! 

When there are people washing it openly, I will do the same. 

In my previous company, there are a few Muslim guys there. They and I, we washed openly cos there was a few occasions where we were in the toilet together and we happened to see each other doing it. So we know it’s acceptable among us. 

Its becoming habitual  to the guys :  Before and after Mrt rides must go visit the urinals. No urine also can.

Don't you notice the urinals are getting jam packed!  Why ?  Why?  Why?

Cos many love to exhibit  their cocks.  I do that too; making it look as natural as possible and then exit within some minutes.

I also give a smile to the exhibitionist for a vote of confidence if his act could really floor the audience.  But sorry I really don't mean to pick up anyone.  You might say it was just teasing for short fun.

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

When there are people washing it openly, I will do the same. 

In my previous company, there are a few Muslim guys there. They and I, we washed openly cos there was a few occasions where we were in the toilet together and we happened to see each other doing it. So we know it’s acceptable among us. 

Go ahead 

eye candy

no complaints from me 

41 minutes ago, Guest Bien said:

Its becoming habitual  to the guys :  Before and after Mrt rides must go visit the urinals. No urine also can.

Cos many love to exhibit  their cocks.  I do that too; making it look as natural as possible and then exit within some minutes.

I also give a smile to the exhibitionist for a vote of confidence if his act could really floor the audience.  But sorry I really don't mean to pick up anyone.  You might say it was just teasing for short fun.

It’s like a box of chocolate. You just don’t know what you are going to get! Could be something big and thick! You never know! 

Guest Commutor
3 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

It cos no one knows if the train will break down and get stuck in the tunnel for hours, so its better to empty bladder and shit hole first.

Coaches  heading for KL always stop at a pump station with a small house-like toilet.  When few coaches arrive at the same time which is a regular happening, an unruly queue naturally build up creating so much drama.

One mature guy ran so fast like he needed an urgent pee/dump only to be seen giving his turn to the next guy because  he 'pun bay chu' due to too many eyes behind him.  His case wasn't an isolated one.  Many just didn't say it out.  From pee attempt at the urinal they would shift to the two cubicles which were hardest to get in the first place.

I noticed some go very slow so they could  become the group behind the peeing men.  You know I know lah - cock peeps. Males showing interest in males further seduce each other continuing  with what they were doing in the coach earlier.  Best opportunity at this time.  I ever had a male who kept peeping at me in the coach while looking so serious.  He was with his gf.  When we met in the toilet,  he gave me a broad grin so easily thus I acknowledged him. He stood next to me at the urinal and we were both like smiling and looking at each other cock repeatedly.  Nothing happened though we had confirmed interest in one another.

1 hour ago, Guest Bien said:

Coaches  heading for KL always stop at a......He was with his gf.  When we met in the toilet,  he gave me a broad grin so easily thus I acknowledged him. He stood next to me at the urinal and we were both like smiling and looking at each other cock repeatedly.  Nothing happened though we had confirmed interest in one another.

Toilet at stops along NS highway in Malaysia all have modesty board installed between 2 urinals. To be able to look at the person standing next to you, you have to put your head across the board into his urinal area. You sure bo? 

• Guest locked this topic