Male HQ

Behaviour at Urinals

Guest iPee

23 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Toilet at stops along NS highway in Malaysia all have modesty board installed between 2 urinals. To be able to look at the person standing next to you, you have to put your head across the board into his urinal area. You sure bo? 

I m referring only to the one in the outskirt of KL.  Many coaches line up either to pump gases or let passengers use the toilet (strictly toilet no other facility).  The urinal space is about our MRT ticketing booth floor area.  Very cramp so easily can see cocks and watch queer behaviors.

17 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

I m referring only to the one in the outskirt of KL.  Many coaches line up either to pump gases or let passengers use the toilet (strictly toilet no other facility).  The urinal space is about our MRT ticketing booth floor area.  Very cramp so easily can see cocks and watch queer behaviors.

i just went and came back from ipoh by coach.  the toilets at all the petrol kioks (we stopped at 4 different ones - 2 on way up and 2 on way down) had single-user toilets. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 20/01/2018 at 3:57 PM, Guest Bien said:

Coaches  heading for KL always stop at a pump station with a small house-like toilet.  When few coaches arrive at the same time which is a regular happening, an unruly queue naturally build up creating so much drama.

One mature guy ran so fast like he needed an urgent pee/dump only to be seen giving his turn to the next guy because  he 'pun bay chu' due to too many eyes behind him.  His case wasn't an isolated one.  Many just didn't say it out.  From pee attempt at the urinal they would shift to the two cubicles which were hardest to get in the first place.

I noticed some go very slow so they could  become the group behind the peeing men.  You know I know lah - cock peeps. Males showing interest in males further seduce each other continuing  with what they were doing in the coach earlier.  Best opportunity at this time.  I ever had a male who kept peeping at me in the coach while looking so serious.  He was with his gf.  When we met in the toilet,  he gave me a broad grin so easily thus I acknowledged him. He stood next to me at the urinal and we were both like smiling and looking at each other cock repeatedly.  Nothing happened though we had confirmed interest in one another.

Bien, your life is always so interesting, and you are always so lucky, always bump into such experiences. Lol

8 hours ago, Guest Lucky said:

Bien, your life is always so interesting, and you are always so lucky, always bump into such experiences. Lol

My life has been like that since boyhood.  I didn't dare venture further when incidents like these took place. I only changed when i finished secondary education.  I always ran away to avoid any happening.  You won't believe me if i say i ran away for 4 years  from this person -  my classmate.  He was just too unlucky to have met me becos my reactions towards him showed resentment although i was also very attracted to him. The resentment was a camouflage for my uncontrolled excitements.  I really felt sorry towards him.  We met at Pulau Brani again but he was too chickened out to try anything.  Hahaha my foolish years.

Back to topic.  Urinals is a hotbed but I saw many cocks with bad complexion so i only tease with them.  Recalled one incident when it was very late at night that the 4 persons stripped to the extent of being naked or near naked.  Hot ... they were too horny already to worry of walking in user.  Or maybe they thought they could zoom fast enough into the cubicles for cover.

Guest Attractive
5 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

My life has been like that since boyhood.  I didn't dare venture further when incidents like these took place. I only changed when i finished secondary education.  I always ran away to avoid any happening.  You won't believe me if i say i ran away for 4 years  from this person -  my classmate.  He was just too unlucky to have met me becos my reactions towards him showed resentment although i was also very attracted to him. The resentment was a camouflage for my uncontrolled excitements.  I really felt sorry towards him.  We met at Pulau Brani again but he was too chickened out to try anything.  Hahaha my foolish years.

Back to topic.  Urinals is a hotbed but I saw many cocks with bad complexion so i only tease with them.  Recalled one incident when it was very late at night that the 4 persons stripped to the extent of being naked or near naked.  Hot ... they were too horny already to worry of walking in user.  Or maybe they thought they could zoom fast enough into the cubicles for cover.

From your postings, can see you have loads of cherry blossom luck. You must be an irresistibly attractive man to have rendered all these colleagues, classmates and strangers to throw caution to the wind? Wish I could bump into you in real life! Haha

15 hours ago, Guest Attractive said:

Wish I could bump into you in real life! Haha

Ha ha ha . Keep to topic!

By now, i must have bumped into thousands of Urinalators.  So could be you included.  It has sharpen my gaydar sensibilities and also made me good at remembering faces.  Certainly met many in their line of duty who weren't aware I found them out at the urinals. This isn't as funny as when you can be surprised by what other private nooks and places these urinalators can lead you to from the urinals.  Such a network!  One place connected to another.

1 hour ago, Guest Bien said:

Ha ha ha . Keep to topic!

By now, i must have bumped into thousands of Urinalators.  So could be you included.  It has sharpen my gaydar sensibilities and also made me good at remembering faces.  Certainly met many in their line of duty who weren't aware I found them out at the urinals. This isn't as funny as when you can be surprised by what other private nooks and places these urinalators can lead you to from the urinals.  Such a network!  One place connected to another.

Lol errr but I don't participate in the urinal scene, yet, apart from one or two experiences following two hot guys to the urinals. I stood at the adjacent urinal, didn't expect it but was tacitly "acknowledged", and very voluntarily and willingly treated to visual feasts of trimmed luscious bushes and sumptuous peens. Yum yum yum....

Your tales are beginning to sound from thrilling to scary. 

Ok now gone back to topic.

• Guest locked this topic