Male HQ

How often do you get tested?

sivi

You think those people will tell you the truth about their health status on those apps?

You are kind of stupid don't you think so?

Seriously try to live life properly and don't waste time on those apps. 

As for your question on getting health check and health screen I think once every year or once every six months is adequate to let oneself have peace of mind or to get early detection and treatments if they are tested positive for stds or HIV etc. 

Getting a health check is largely for your own good not for the benefits of others such as your casual sex dates so don't place your faith,trust and your life in the hands and words of strangers in those apps. 

That responsibility and vigilance ultimately lie in your own self. 

You play wantonly and lead a irresponsible life then you are responsible for placing your own self at risk.

Understand?

Never.

Cos i m not promiscuous.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 3/16/2016 at 8:09 PM, Guest said:

You think those people will tell you the truth about their health status on those apps?

You are kind of stupid don't you think so?

Seriously try to live life properly and don't waste time on those apps. 

As for your question on getting health check and health screen I think once every year or once every six months is adequate to let oneself have peace of mind or to get early detection and treatments if they are tested positive for stds or HIV etc. 

Getting a health check is largely for your own good not for the benefits of others such as your casual sex dates so don't place your faith,trust and your life in the hands and words of strangers in those apps. 

That responsibility and vigilance ultimately lie in your own self. 

You play wantonly and lead a irresponsible life then you are responsible for placing your own self at risk.

Understand?

Well, that's a good judgement based on the current system of the country. But, I wouldn't preach on how to live on another person's life. It's their choice. I would be too stupid to act recklessly on these apps, and it's better asking than not asking at all; I am on those app for a reason Hookup and being responsible for myself is my part. 

@fab Well, not all people are the same. And, I am not one either, but who doesn't like sex?

@Baby Face I wouldn't say that I am sexually active, but I do meet guys occasionally.

2 hours ago, sivi said:

@fab Well, not all people are the same. And, I am not one either, but who doesn't like sex?

How about having only one partner?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
Guest bareback

So your HIV check for now is to check for last bareback action :-). Do bareback with your love one/steady only. Please do not pass anything extra to somebody else including your love ones.

50 minutes ago, Guest bareback said:

So your HIV check for now is to check for last bareback action :-). Do bareback with your love one/steady only. Please do not pass anything extra to somebody else including your love ones.

Your BF today was someone's BF before and could be another petson's BF in future.  How not to pass anything to anyone?  You should think more about unsafe sex. 

6 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Your BF today was someone's BF before and could be another petson's BF in future.  How not to pass anything to anyone?  You should think more about unsafe sex. 

If everyone think like you, the world will have no more babies.

• Guest locked this topic