Male HQ

Shirtless Driving In Singapore

2 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Oh yea, that's true
Drive safe when driving topless/naked 

Though more difficult when naked cuz there's an additional joystick around
keke

There is no guarantee safe driving, even you are safe at your end but others driver no safe, also might lead to accident.

On 10/16/2016 at 0:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

There is no guarantee safe driving, even you are safe at your end but others driver no safe, also might lead to accident.

I will never go for nude driving. Not only

is it dangerous, It's super awkwardly shy to be seen and it's uncomfortable having the skin touching the leather seats 

The only time I drove without my shirt was when I need to rush home once after soccer game. My shirt is so sweaty that I decide to drive without my shirt. It was equally uncomfortable though.. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 27/03/2016 at 11:09 AM, Guest Neh Neh said:

Same like shirtless taking MRT not illegal and getting popular. But pls don't be shirtless doing anything if you don't have good body. Otherwise many will vomit and lodge police reports to ban it.

Shirtless in mrt? Legal meh? So far I don't recall seeing one. Beside with those kaypoh aunties & singaporean ladies that are so conservative,  don't think they are happy if seeing one. Confirm will complain to the smrt staff

Edited by wan862011

40 minutes ago, wan862011 said:

Hongkong ppl and singaporeans are different ppl! Singaporeans likes to complain so much. That guy eventually got arrested after someone complained to the MTR staff. 

If a totally naked guy like this standing or walking beside you in public area, will you look at his nakedness or act oblivious and look elsewhere?

2 hours ago, Blue Frog said:

If a totally naked guy like this standing or walking beside you in public area, will you look at his nakedness or act oblivious and look elsewhere?

Nobody will complain if it's a naked hunk parading on the streets but the topic is shirtless driving why suddenly talk about other places?

3 hours ago, Blue Frog said:

Oh i would touch his cock and bring him over to the toilet where i would suck him? Who would even dare to stark naked in public? 

• 1 month later...
Guest shirtless

Tried many times after jogging... If sweaty just put a towel on the seat. Wearing the seatbelt shirtless already become my fetish lol...

More horny if seen by other drivers

• 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, UberFlash said:

I do not drive topless but kind of "bottomless" (like this). 

Sometimes, I drove to McDonald's Drive-in, Sentosa & etc. In fact, after car wash, I drove around to do night photography. 

I have ever been GrabHitch driving "like this" at night. So far, no problem at all! 

I have picked up young men & women. They were cool and didn't make a fuss. In fact, a few became my facebook friends. 

It was fun with thrill when I first tried GrabHitching to rider. I remember, the GrabHitcher was a young Indian chatty lady who took the front seat and she did not mind at all. May be because, I was engrossed in conversation or I am young and 帅. Or may be, she was tired or comfortable in chatting with me. 

And if the hitcher touch u leh?

11 hours ago, UberFlash said:

First of all, I am not into kinky fun. If I want to be seduced or seduce, I would have done it long ago.

In my past experiences doing GrabHitching (normal/"ciin-caii" dressing), I will communicate with rider first. Those replied with good English or speaking in polite Mandarin, buys my heart and it tells me this person is courteous and patience. My rule of giving hitch strictly applies (read here). To give hitch or not, it depends on my mood too. 

Before answering your question, I have lots of experiences in doing hitching and I have done countless hitching overseas. For woman hitcher to touch a (stranger) male driver, it is impossible! To hitch male rider (gay look, act cute, ah-boy-boy face are 100% out), I have my accurate instinct whether the person is trying to be funny or not. If I feel this person (to be man or woman) cannot be trusted, I will reject. Hitchdriving suppose to be fun as well as earning a little petrol cost.

I find that most (not all) local females have mild attitude problems. In another words, believe me or not,  majority of Singaporean women riders are little problematic and that is based on my years of observation.   

Anyway, in my normal/"inappropriate" attire while doing hitching (be it to be male/female rider), I behave professional and conversation topics are clean, involving current affairs, spiritualism, & local politics and that 100% kills of any instigation of me (sending wrong message) seducing others!

To answer your question, your are imaginative. I am very confident with myself handling people and my answer has been
indirectly given as above. 

On 5/16/2018 at 11:33 PM, tyan said:

And if the hitcher touch u leh?

Personally I do not see why you have to go into that whole chunk of texts when you can politely reply with something like, "I do not allow the passenger to touch me as it will not be appropriate and unprofessional as a service provider, to allow that to happen".

I could he wrong but Tyan doesn't seem to be imaginative as you so put it but it was a question about what if. Maybe it was not on purpose but you can't across as a little condescending.

good deeds never go unpunished

On 5/16/2018 at 11:01 PM, UberFlash said:

Sometimes, I drove to McDonald's Drive-in, Sentosa & etc. In fact, after car wash, I drove around to do night photography. 

I have ever been GrabHitch driving "like this" at night. So far, no problem at all! 

I have picked up young men & women. They were cool and didn't make a fuss. In fact, a few became my facebook friends. 

It was fun with thrill when I first tried GrabHitching to rider. I remember, the GrabHitcher was a young Indian chatty lady who took the front seat and she did not mind at all. May be because, I was engrossed in conversation or I am young and 帅. Or may be, she was tired or comfortable in chatting with me. 

That's fine, you won't be fined for that. It's not bottomless anyway.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, UberFlash said:

Yes, how i wish i can get a Grab driver in this attire ..

On 5/18/2018 at 5:59 AM, go-geek said:

Personally I do not see why you have to go into that whole chunk of texts when you can politely reply with something like, "I do not allow the passenger to touch me as it will not be appropriate and unprofessional as a service provider, to allow that to happen".

I could he wrong but Tyan doesn't seem to be imaginative as you so put it but it was a question about what if. Maybe it was not on purpose but you can't across as a little condescending.

Thanks @go-geek it really meant to be a simple assumption question. But anyway thanks @UberFlash for the highly descriptive explaination. I didn’t know there is such a detailed analysis on it n

• 2 months later...
Guest Haolian
On 5/18/2018 at 4:48 PM, UberFlash said:

It all started when I accidentally wet my clothings while washing car near a dark rubbish collection point. Since not much people around, I took off my shorts and t-shirt. After washing, I dumped the cleaning accessories and shorts at the backseat. I only wore partial wet t-shirt and drove off for a spin to dry the car. 

Since it was quite a distance from my home, I decided to do GrabHitch. At that time, I didn't think much. If "have", then, I will pick the Hitcher (irregardless man/woman or skin colour). If "don't have", then I'll go back empty seat. 

To cut long story short, Kaki Bukit industrial was very dark and Hitcher waited patiently for me. The Hitcher suppose to be a man, but, turn out to be a young woman. She saw my car and waved at me. I cannot act blur or cancel the ride because there
was only one way and impossible for me to escape. 

She galdly and graciously took the front seat and started chatting with me. For the first 3 mins I was nervous, but she
totally "bo-chap" or may be, she didn't notice I was wearing only underwear because it was dark inside my car. 

Everything was alright, no awkward silence and we were laughing like old friends. Actually, I have really forgotten (I swear) that I am "bottomless"! I am shivering a little as well as I was concentrating using Waze while looking out for short-cut along the way. And the trip ended happily.

A did a few GrabHitching in "bottomless" too. So far, no problem. May be, I am young and 帅. Of course, no "hum-saap" intention at all. If a tiko lao Uncle do it the way I did, I am sure he will be ended up in police station and probably kenna news headline in Lianhe Wanbao. 

My tips for Hitcher: 

1. Continue talking and be friendly.  
  2. Make the driver happy, next time, s/he will hitch you again. 
  3. Don't initiate sleazy or personal talk. 

so haolian! 

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2018 at 4:48 PM, UberFlash said:

It all started when I accidentally wet my clothings while washing car near a dark rubbish collection point. Since not much people around, I took off my shorts and t-shirt. After washing, I dumped the cleaning accessories and shorts at the backseat. I only wore partial wet t-shirt and drove off for a spin to dry the car. 

Since it was quite a distance from my home, I decided to do GrabHitch. At that time, I didn't think much. If "have", then, I will pick the Hitcher (irregardless man/woman or skin colour). If "don't have", then I'll go back empty seat. 

To cut long story short, Kaki Bukit industrial was very dark and Hitcher waited patiently for me. The Hitcher suppose to be a man, but, turn out to be a young woman. She saw my car and waved at me. I cannot act blur or cancel the ride because there
was only one way and impossible for me to escape. 

She galdly and graciously took the front seat and started chatting with me. For the first 3 mins I was nervous, but she
totally "bo-chap" or may be, she didn't notice I was wearing only underwear because it was dark inside my car. 

Everything was alright, no awkward silence and we were laughing like old friends. Actually, I have really forgotten (I swear) that I am "bottomless"! I am shivering a little as well as I was concentrating using Waze while looking out for short-cut along the way. And the trip ended happily.

A did a few GrabHitching in "bottomless" too. So far, no problem. May be, I am young and 帅. Of course, no "hum-saap" intention at all. If a tiko lao Uncle do it the way I did, I am sure he will be ended up in police station and probably kenna news headline in Lianhe Wanbao. 

My tips for Hitcher: 

1. Continue talking and be friendly.  
  2. Make the driver happy, next time, s/he will hitch you again. 
  3. Don't initiate sleazy or personal talk. 

Droves bottomless and naked before from dares from my dom.

I think is depend on the vehicle you drive.Those sedan type rather not privacy as people can see.I drove land rover suv is no turning back i took over my cousin loan as he got oversea job.Cut long story short i ever found ladies pink g string in the car.The car is four wheel and is high.Every sunday i will drive back home naked from fort rd carpark.I will park there take a grab to ecp sailing club by grab than run dwn in my tight no undies or my joe synder high split short with mate g string and bare body.Most of the time when cooling down i get jogger to fuck i lick the secret part than fuck them in bush if im lucky i can fuck few btm normally they auto cum.They reward me their singlet or undies.If i feel want few round i ask him if he want spare time.I will outdoor fun behind my booth.Shiok close to nature when im done i just cover with towel send the back where he want to drop off.After this car going to be scrap i think i want to get subaru suv.🤭👍

• 1 year later...

The weather is just too hot sometimes. When it's time for jogging I just want to go out without wearing a shirt and drive to my usual place. After jog, drive back shirtless and go back to take shower. Always wanted to try but haven't yet seen anyone who drives shirtless. I wonder if it is socially acceptable?

Well, think of the kind of seats you have in your car before attempting to go shirtless driving. After jogging, assuming you are hot and sweaty, the last thing you want is to have your skin come in contact directly with the leather on your car seat or fabric. If it is leather, it will trap the heat, and you will ruin the leather in the long run with your sweat. If it is fabric, your sweat will be absorbed into it. Over time, the fabric will stain from the sweat, and smell. I think the  smell won’t matter so much as long as you are not using the a/c and have the windows drawn. 

You can always put a towel between the seat and you while you air your nipples. 

Love. 

On 1/2/2022 at 3:46 AM, Okashii said:

The weather is just too hot sometimes. When it's time for jogging I just want to go out without wearing a shirt and drive to my usual place. After jog, drive back shirtless and go back to take shower. Always wanted to try but haven't yet seen anyone who drives shirtless. I wonder if it is socially acceptable?

Don't see the need to drive shirtless since there is aircon in the car. Also i find quite dirty if you are sweaty and put on your seatbelt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 1:56 PM, Guest guest said:

Don't see the need to drive shirtless since there is aircon in the car. Also i find quite dirty if you are sweaty and put on your seatbelt.

Hmm... I wouldn't turn on aircon if I am shirtless. Might as well open the window and let the sweat air-dry while driving back.

On 1/25/2022 at 10:04 PM, radiusulnar said:

Imagine all the bacteria on the seat after the sweat seeps in. Worse if ventilated seats. The seat will become a hotbed of bacteria...

Yeah, bacteria and sweat might be the concern if shirtless sitting in car... Maybe I can try to put a towel on my seat then.

The other day in the early morning at around 5 to 6am. I saw a guy in the far walking towards a bus stop. Wah that man was shirtless. Can't wait to walk closer to take a look. Only to realise he is just wearing light brown shirt. I was laughing, inside of me. Then I told the guy I thought you are shirtless. But the guy just look at me with blank expression. Maybe he think that I am insulting him. 

Yesterday I saw a person from afar jogging in shirtless too. But she was wearing a different shades of brown shirt too. 

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.