Male HQ

Moaning Fetish

fallmerees

Good Moaning ;)  

461 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Arm Show said:

I moan a lot when my nipples and ass getting tongued or even fingered. Cannot control myself. I tend to surrender to guys with good nipple play and ass play. So hard to resist guys who approaching me with these good foreplay. Yes I moan manly, though I'm bottom and may look a bit slutty while getting fucked. Coz I like my guy fucking me like fucking a guy. ^_^

When the moaning and fucking pace are synchronized, it's like a sexual musical performance in which all sexual elements are combined. It becomes your own impressive sex. If you have audiences witness it, your performance will be an unforgettable experience for them. :clap:

omg i can imagine u getting ur ass tongue Yum :P hahah Hot :P

34 minutes ago, innocent_israel said:

Nice moans @fallmerees. Was this topic started cos of my post? Haha. If it is, cool. Maybe I should post my moans when I'm being fucked.

Yes you should! :)

20 hours ago, Arm Show said:

I moan a lot when my nipples and ass getting tongued or even fingered. Cannot control myself. I tend to surrender to guys with good nipple play and ass play. So hard to resist guys who approaching me with these good foreplay. Yes I moan manly, though I'm bottom and may look a bit slutty while getting fucked. Coz I like my guy fucking me like fucking a guy. ^_^

When the moaning and fucking pace are synchronized, it's like a sexual musical performance in which all sexual elements are combined. It becomes your own impressive sex. If you have audiences witness it, your performance will be an unforgettable experience for them. :clap:

Baby you are hot ^^

23 hours ago, fallmerees said:

omg i can imagine u getting ur ass tongue Yum :P hahah Hot :P

3 hours ago, Pgcruiser99 said:

Baby you are hot ^^

Hahaha maybe @fallmerees you take my ass, and @Pgcruiser99 you always wanna play with my nipples so take them. And I'll moan nonstop for you two. :P

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

47 minutes ago, SeannyShortcake said:

I'm not too much of a moaner though I'm slowly learning to feel comfortable in doing so.

I am very turned on by moans in bed. I'm also very good in obtaining moans from the other party.

^_^

That's hot lol 

25 minutes ago, Arm Show said:

Hahaha maybe @fallmerees you take my ass, and @Pgcruiser99 you always wanna play with my nipples so take them. And I'll moan nonstop for you two. :P

I so wanna hear u moan... Lol

Yum lol I'll rim it first before I do anything to it.... :P 

4 hours ago, 2AM said:

@fallmerees man your moans turn me on, would love to hear that while getting fucked lol

Id love to hear u moan while you're getting fucked lol

Edited by fallmerees

I rarely moan, but if I do that means the other party is good. Like @SeannyShortcake I'm also great in obtaining moans from the other party.

And yeah, manly moans turn me on a lot. Makes me hornier, and assures me that I'm doing a great job ;)

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

This thread is making me moan for pleasure. :P 

On 30/03/2016 at 1:28 AM, fallmerees said:

Just curious, do you guess get turned on by moans? Horny moans of course. lol 

Personally, I love when guys moan. I like when the bottoms and tops moan.

I like manly and not so manly moans lol. 

I think the sluttier they guy sounds, the better haha. 

I love it when dirty talking is involved too. 

So do you guys moan? And does it turn you on to hear other guys moan?

I fucking join this forum, fapped, and cummed, by listening to your moan ... 

Holy shit, I love your moan.. without any picture or video, just your moan, is enough to make me get hard can cum ... 

11 minutes ago, curiouslittleone said:

I fucking join this forum, fapped, and cummed, by listening to your moan ... 

Holy shit, I love your moan.. without any picture or video, just your moan, is enough to make me get hard can cum ... 

Aww thank you! LOL I didn't know my moans could do... that.. haha! :redface: thank u! Glad you enjoyed my moaning :)

Edited by fallmerees

On ‎30‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:28 AM, fallmerees said:

I like manly and not so manly moans lol. 

I think the sluttier they guy sounds, the better haha. 

So do you guys moan? And does it turn you on to hear other guys moan?

fallmerees: what do u mean by "I like manly and not so manly moans" what is manly and not so man type??? or u meant all???

Who is the one keep repeating : u liked that? usu is  a top who will say that rt?

yours is manly if u r the btm in that audio

erm , can u explain how does slutty type sounds like? I dislike high pitch and womanly kind of noise, many screamed at their top of voice, not sure why

5 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

fallmerees: what do u mean by "I like manly and not so manly moans" what is manly and not so man type??? or u meant all???

yours is manly if u r the btm in that audio

erm , can u explain how does slutty type sounds like? I dislike high pitch and womanly kind of noise, many screamed at their top of voice, not sure why

manly types are... manly? haha and not so manly ones are maybe not commonly masculine? lol

Slutty type for me could sound either manly or not manly. It depends how you moan it i guess too. Screaming = is not moaning at least for me it isnt haha.

And everyone has their own preference... sometimes there is just no exact explanation? lol

Who is the one keep repeating : u liked that? usu is  a top who will say that rt?

Sorry? I don't get what you're trying to ask here lol 

6 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

but why the one topping u didn't make any noise?

Phonography = phonesex lol 

now I got it , innocent Israel is a good explainer, he can see where I failed

u guys r very free , is it???????????? phone sex for so long?????????? training your acting skills or visualization skills??????????

15 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

u guys r very free , is it???????????? phone sex for so long?????????? training your acting skills or visualization skills??????????

Haha!

Edited by fallmerees

15 hours ago, doncoin said:

Yes. Especially when the guy is moaning in Hokkien. "Kan lim peh a toa lam pah! Jin song! Jin song! Kin! Kin! Tua lak!.":twisted:

5 hours ago, stan_chit said:

that's rough. but can imagine it and is fun. haha

All of  u can accept hokkien or dialects? while I m not against, but I will giggle if someone used that on me,  I felt I m w a hokkien beng........ nothing wrong with that but but ....

pls don't ask me but whats?

I've always loved the feeling when the top hits the right spots then he moves on to lick my ears, kiss my neck or even play with my tits - leading me to moan so much from the pleasure and autocum. I've been so busy and piled with work lately that I couldn't even let out a moan the last time, but hearing my top moan got me really high. Y'know those low moans paired with them sultry eyes staring into mine, missionary position, then when he cums he moans like as if he got a good idea then he just falls on me. Sorry might be too much details. 

Dirty talk tho, is a deal breaker. If you say the wrong thing at the wrong time, bye bye lor. 

9 minutes ago, aberrant said:

Moans are sexy. Low grunting, also sexy. Dirty talk is a bit hit or miss - sometimes it is a turn on, sometimes it sounds silly.

Talking dirty in Hokkien never sounds silly. :) The more crude and vulgar, the more filthy. Instead of moaning in English, try moaning in Hokkien for a change. 

Love. 

20 hours ago, doncoin said:

Talking dirty in Hokkien never sounds silly. :) The more crude and vulgar, the more filthy. Instead of moaning in English, try moaning in Hokkien for a change. 

Sounds like you have a Hokkien fetish. Or maybe an Ah Beng fetish? :D

10 hours ago, thorzguy said:

I wouldn't really relate moaning to a fetish. Can't imagine getting no respond totally from all the actions that are going on....

Plus, (manly) moaning adds spice to whatever is going on, isn't it? :P

Getting someone who moans (or I should say squeaks) like a Japanese school gal, can faint lor. :frustrated:

Tks cutejack for representing him

Was wondering what took him so long to reply? kekekekekeke

I m cut too but I m not a muslim or has anything affiliated to that
I m not surprised that the voice from the background may not be his

I don't look at men's cock when visiting saunas etc, but for sure my ears are damned sharp, don't u agree?