Male HQ

Should I continue with him?

Guest BADMAN
On 4/3/2016 at 10:58 AM, PictureHouse said:

I learned a lot from the various inputs here. After a good night of sleep, I realised I still love him.  I'm worried that if I leave him, what will happen  to.him.  of cos,  it's pointless worrying because he is smarter than me, both academically and also daily handling of.matters.

No matter how good I am, he will tend to climb up my head and gives me cold shoulder when he is not in good.mood.

Yesterdaylibrary afternoon , we.went to watch GRIND at national library.  After the play, we were joining the crowd to.take the escalator down. 

I need to pee. He forbided me to use the toilet when the toilet is just within line of sight. I don't know what exactly is in his mind that disallowed me from.going to pee. 

Well, I have to use the toilet at bugis plus as a result. 

In bkk, I was running a sore throat  during our holiday. I had lotsa of water.   Naturally, I need to visit the loo more often.

At chatuchak mkt,  he commented " 你很烦, always need to go toilet! "   

I asked myself why is he so heartless to.the one he love.   Now, he finds it  烦, next time when I am old and needs to defacate or clean myself, wouldn't he find me a pain? 

There are many other things

Yes, I hear that some of you did asked me to tell him how I've been feeling.

I did.  Thats why we quarreled. 

He will snapped back whenever I tell.him how I feel. 

Even when I tell him how.much I love him and will be there for him till we grow.old, he doesn't give a damn and just glued his eyes to his phone, ipad and social media. 

Have I spoken to him? Several times.

He is the ONLy bf in this world that will remind me that I'm ugly and not cute.    Yes, I may not be his cup of tea but I really feel sad whenever he says that to me. 

OMG ...
i also treated my BF like this , but i love him ! LOL

真正的感情,是彼此的关心和体贴,是彼此心疼爱惜的感觉,是你对我好、我对你更好的感恩的心情。他累的时候我会给他揉揉肩膀,我心情不好的时候他能耐心听我唠叨。真正的感情,不是浪漫的鲜花和烛光晚宴,也不是甜言蜜语海誓山盟,是发自内心的关心和体贴,是生活中点点滴滴实实在在的体贴和关心!只要真正的关心和体贴,另一颗心就一定能感受到!真正的感情,是双方都懂得感恩,懂得回报对方的爱,而不是一方奉献,另一方只是索取...... 爱和物质金钱没有关系,要的只是你这个人。自己最清楚所拥有的是一段怎么样的问题,是选择面对现实或是逃避,全在于你。

Guest Sameasyou

I can feel you buddy.

I am just like you who choose to suffer.

It's time to let him go.

Remember.......

You are NOT useless. He is.

It is his lost NOT you.

Cheers!

28 minutes ago, PictureHouse said:

I'm so useless right? 

Knowing that he doesn't love me that much,  yet I still choose to suffer 

I really just want a life long relationship with a man that I can trust and love.   我好失败

Whining again ?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

79809637 copy 2.jpg

TS maybe a classic case of low self-esteem issues. If dun deal with self issues, say wat also no use.

Also, dunno the bf's side of story, scully TS is the mega-needy-annoying type and only presented us the bad side of the bf but not the other numerous good side. There is a possibility that TS's bf maybe the one suffering.

Is there couple's counseling in Singapore, if have, maybe u 2 shd go talk to one together.

• 8 months later...
Guest haixx

Hi TS..

i think you need to start to let go of him slowly and if you can't , just think of how bad he treated you .

dont be scared you won't be able to find someone New after you left him ! 

Always keep a positive mind / thinking and btw how old are you and your " Boyfriend "?

• 3 months later...
Guest hopeful

sorry to hijack this thread, hope to hear advice about my situation below:

background

got to meet a guy once through dating app, we kind of click with similar interests

he's in his mid twenties while i'm in my late thirties already

i intend express my interest in him when we meet again next time, but still haven't get this chance to meet

meanwhile we texted each other on and off...

what happened

early last week, he came back with his parents from china (for holiday)

he texted me about 1h plus after he arrived at e airport - asking me how i've been

we chatted a bit (that's where i knew he went china with parents)

my question

i know where i stand and chances are slim (considering such a big age gap)

but do normal friends do such texting, 1h plus after reaching airport? considering we are still new friends...

i imagined that immigration clearance, collecting luggage(s), travelling back home from airport would spend quite a lot time, then unpacking at home and such, would one text a new friend? i suddenly thought, maybe i might still stand a chance, what do you guys think ar?

• Guest locked this topic