Male HQ

Thanks For Following Me

Guest bwing

Guest bwing

After my class, I went to Chinatown for dinner and also to search for my CD's on Sunday afternoon. I was sitting alone eating my Ciu Kueh when noticed a shadow in front of my table. I looked up and saw an Uncle staring at me. I was "huh, do I know you?" and looked back at him blankly. He disappeared and before long he reappeared with a cup of kopi. He sat next to me and tried to eye contact me. I then knew his intention. I gave him a "stern look" and a film shake head to tell him I was not interested. I also started to think if I looked like a China Money Boy. Hahaha.

I quickly finished my food and went to the CD stall downstair. And guess what, he was right behind me and now standing beside me at the stall. I found my CD's, made the purchase and left for Buddhist Temple. True enough, he was right behind me too. It was after I exited the temple, I decided to play "catching" with him, walking up and down the streets. I went into the TenMen lift and he followed. Once the lift door opened, he went out 1st and turned back and look at me. I stood still and looked straight into his face and said "Thanks for following me, bye !!" pressed the lift door closed. 

He was very persistence. if he's my type, I will obviously give him a consolation prize for his effort.

10 minutes ago, Guest bwing said:

Yes. So creepy indeed. I'm 23.

3 minutes ago, CamperBoy said:

A 23 year old who purchases CDs. 

Interesting. 

Minus 23 years..... why would one at 23 yrs buys CD ?

Guest Samaritan
4 hours ago, Guest bwing said:

Yes. So creepy indeed. I'm 23.

Be a Boy Scout, do one good deed a day. Just lend him your helping hand.

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:48 AM, Guest bwing said:

After my class, I went to Chinatown for dinner and also to search for my CD's on Sunday afternoon. I was sitting alone eating my Ciu Kueh when noticed a shadow in front of my table. I looked up and saw an Uncle staring at me. I was "huh, do I know you?" and looked back at him blankly. He disappeared and before long he reappeared with a cup of kopi. He sat next to me and tried to eye contact me. I then knew his intention. I gave him a "stern look" and a film shake head to tell him I was not interested. I also started to think if I looked like a China Money Boy. Hahaha.

I quickly finished my food and went to the CD stall downstair. And guess what, he was right behind me and now standing beside me at the stall. I found my CD's, made the purchase and left for Buddhist Temple. True enough, he was right behind me too. It was after I exited the temple, I decided to play "catching" with him, walking up and down the streets. I went into the TenMen lift and he followed. Once the lift door opened, he went out 1st and turned back and look at me. I stood still and looked straight into his face and said "Thanks for following me, bye !!" pressed the lift door closed. 

He was very persistence. if he's my type, I will obviously give him a consolation prize for his effort.

if u r not obvious, why would anyone assumed u r asking ?

one has only himself to blame esp in the  eyes of buddhism

• 1 year later...
Guest Willy31

It happened to me once when I was in JC. My new classmate was stalking me. I was frightened as I thought he could be a psychopath. Perhaps I got it from watching tv series of Dexter.

• Guest locked this topic