Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

YES 933FM Xie Jiafa


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest guest
On 6/24/2018 at 8:51 AM, repressednerd said:

Saw XJF in public with his friends. Definitely gay. Could have confused him for a Taiwanese but not my type.

I find high chance he is gay but nowadays also hard to say. He might be straight?! But his body getting more toned, cannot imagine last time he looks skinny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The things with the local radio stations, except for Marcus Chin and Mark Lee and some veterans , all the male Djs have a higher pitch voice register and they are not a good role model for our youth , because all the young men start to speak like females and imitate female enunciation.

 

where are the low manly voices on the chinese radio section, 

 

I noticed this long ago and have stopped listening to chinese radio station because all the younger Djs sound like char bohs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 摇欲山
8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

The things with the local radio stations, except for Marcus Chin and Mark Lee and some veterans , all the male Djs have a higher pitch voice register and they are not a good role model for our youth , because all the young men start to speak like females and imitate female enunciation.

 

where are the low manly voices on the chinese radio section, 

 

I noticed this long ago and have stopped listening to chinese radio station because all the younger Djs sound like char bohs

 

Because theses DJs 女人心姐妹情。

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 7/16/2018 at 12:47 AM, Sjj said:

Jia day work out at FF Amk . Sexy butt 

Confirmed he has sexy butt since he seems to work really hard in the gym, can see clearly on his toned body.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest yaoqianshu

all the Mediacorp stations really cmi, songs awful, dj also talk crap.

I only listen to 963, they play really the songs I hear during my school days and during my ns days. I heard they are really new but really good got my favourite dj like Liyi and Jieqi.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Guest yaoqianshu said:

all the Mediacorp stations really cmi, songs awful, dj also talk crap.

I only listen to 963, they play really the songs I hear during my school days and during my ns days. I heard they are really new but really good got my favourite dj like Liyi and Jieqi.

 

 

 

Was this previously radio u?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Guest Sam said:

What’s radio u? U mean dongli883?

 

The one formerly with sph ch U.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bigdanbeam said:

963 is a new channel from jan 2018. I think ufm1003 was the one associated with mediaworks

 

So both r under sph?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

 

Yes dear

 

So they r sisters companies?

 

No pun intended.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 9:51 PM, Guest 张阿妹 said:

DJ也都是姐妹

 

也有兄弟, think mark Lee, Marcus chin etc.

 

On 3/3/2019 at 12:12 PM, Guest samson leongg said:

what is 姐妹?

 

anw I support 963 cause the songs all very catchy and popular in 90s.

 

Sistas.

51 minutes ago, Guest BigD said:

骚货so cute

 

Which one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest 家花姐
On 4/3/2021 at 10:20 PM, MarcusTeng123 said:

there’s a few times I saw JF at FF gym having fun with a guy in shower cubicle (before CB period)

酱大胆?must be damn bloody horny 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2021 at 1:31 PM, Guest 家花姐 said:

酱大胆?must be damn bloody horny 

 

Shes not the only one. 

 

The 戏剧1姐 is known for that too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, fab said:

 

Shes not the only one. 

 

The 戏剧1姐 is known for that too.

 

So horny until even CO and YLB cannot tolerate her brazenness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

 

So horny until even CO and YLB cannot tolerate her brazenness.

 

此1姐乃柔佛姐非林厝港1姐。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, fab said:

 

此1姐乃柔佛姐非林厝港1姐。

 

LOL, you mean the shrivelled tanned sissy who was rumoured to have been showing off his dick in FF Paya Lebar steam room pre-COVID?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest FF699
On 5/12/2021 at 11:31 PM, fab said:

 

此1姐乃柔佛姐非林厝港1姐。

佛1姐公众场所玩很大,不怕会被人认出来。

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Laai  laai ai mai

I thought    rou fo yi jie was referring to C.H.W. , that  biird used to tan, swim, cruise , shower at Mounbatten pool and Buona Vista pool before it closed. 

 

Where does C.H. W .cruises and tans now, has the old bird pack ed up his wings ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 5:32 PM, Guest Laai laai ai mai said:

I thought    rou fo yi jie was referring to C.H.W. , that  biird used to tan, swim, cruise , shower at Mounbatten pool and Buona Vista pool before it closed. 

 

Where does C.H. W .cruises and tans now, has the old bird pack ed up his wings ?

 

The last I heard he was dating an msian accounts sister in sg.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 7:08 AM, Guest CLP said:

aunty dating sister? lesb?

 

 

Maybe they can play scissor paper stone, 69 or use dildo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 7:07 PM, bigdanbeam said:

963 is a new channel from jan 2018. I think ufm1003 was the one associated with mediaworks

Realise that all the male DJ in 963 are single.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/3/2021 at 10:20 PM, MarcusTeng123 said:

there’s a few times I saw JF at FF gym having fun with a guy in shower cubicle (before CB period)

They are having fun in shower cubicle you also can see and know? Haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter