Male HQ

April end OUTING

AnstonRul

Hey everyone! I have spend weeks reading BW forums and I'm inspired to have a outing with members here! Came across many topics of outing and many had successful outcome which resulted in a stronger bond within the gay community. Thus I would like to organise a outing on the 30th of April.

Criteria,

1) No age limit

2) No sexual related

3) Specfic location requires self-expenses that is not covered

4) No harassment of other members attending the event/outing

After all I would like to have a vote on the location listed below, the highest voted choice will be chosen. 

1) Johor Bahru

2) Sentosa USS

3) East Coast Park BBQ 

4) Singapore Zoo

5) Singapore AIR B&B apartment staycation 

6) Gardens by the bay

7) Singapore Botanic Garden

Voting will ends 20th April.

Feel free to tell me any suggestions you have, appreciated 

image.jpeg

In real life here, a party with all attendees of same gender may be too conspicuous.  It's your party, you call the shots.  You can't please everybody, you might as well please yourself.  Pm me if you choose to hold it in Johor Bahru.  Remember, no open invitation.

Edited by wilfgene
wrong date

For a open invitation first outing, its best to choose a place where it is easy to access like near mrt station. Choose a place where it is affordable for most people including students or those that earn lesser so that more people can sign up. Singapore too hot so best in air con places. Choose a place where many people can sit around or rest and mix around etc 

Guest Sport-coholic
5 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

For a open invitation first outing, its best to choose a place where it is easy to access like near mrt station. Choose a place where it is affordable for most people including students or those that earn lesser so that more people can sign up. Singapore too hot so best in air con places. Choose a place where many people can sit around or rest and mix around etc 

Going by this, sauna seems the most appropriate. :P

I'm so sorry! Quite busy this week. But from all the comments I shall conclude that we will have the event as a Staycation!!!!! 

However , booking of places requires a amount. Kindly advice if those who are interested in attending are willing to fork out a small amount of money. if not I shall seek alternative in having a participant to host all of us:)

In case it rains, the new Back Stage as close to the bar inside as possible at 20;00 on the 30th of

April.  This is not the focus of my leisure life that day,  I pray.  Thank God , I'm an atheist.     

Edited by wilfgene
Wrong date again

TOday is the gathering  ,  how was it?

btw , item 5:Singapore AIR B&B apartment staycation   jus somehow link to something to me

though I have not attended any of the hotel orgies organised by many of the bw members, I somehow felt  5) is weird ....esp 2) No sexual related

And if booking needed , shouldn't it be done/planned earlier?

• 2 weeks later...