Male HQ

Malaysians Vs Singaporeans (compiled)

iwannac

Totally agree....

Malaysian guy more humble. Singaporeean guy snobbish, for e.g. in e gym,  their behavior sucks! Juz a bit of muscle n they can act until like a hunk, walking here n there seeing if u look at them. Worst, if u look at them they will give u a 'yaya' face! 

I met in person with Malaysian fitness trainer like Jordan Yeoh,  Alex Chee,  Kit Mah, Daniel Fong.... They r really gorgeous n humble people sharing their fitness with me. 

Our Singapore Jason Chee can't even compare to them. His snobbish attitude really sucks! Even his look also loose them.  Correct me if I m wrong. 

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

We r talking abt looks n not attitude. Fyi many foreigners surviving here in spore bcoz sporeans giv8ng too much faces.try earn a living in Malaysia. They dont give a damn to foreigners hor.good eg the foreigners callers in Malaysia radio. Go n listen how the DJs there treat them.

头脑残粉,井底之蛙。

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Malaysian guys dick are bigger n longer than SG guys. 

Malaysian guys pub more bushy. they don't trim. Today i saw two local guys, one middle age married man and one teenager, all trimmed nicely. Impressed. And they are proud to show to others. 

Malaysian guys are bushy and shy to exhibit. 

Guest Photo Genic
2 hours ago, snowball said:

the third guy so decent, good looking

You'all should see the video or google some of their other images, I'd say these pictures look flattering.

So this is the hottest topic right now huh? I have a few WA groups where my frens of both sexes discussed about this.

Even my company colleagues chatted on this topic over lunch break haha!

All agreed that this Welsom Sim is the cutest. He obviously has gained so much popularity after this year's SEA games.

Just did a quick google search on him and found he even already has fan clubs created by Thai and Viet fans LOL

welson-sim_1.jpg?ext=.jpg

DH6kB-HUAAEPKU2.jpg

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Malaysian guys pub more bushy. they don't trim. Today i saw two local guys, one middle age married man and one teenager, all trimmed nicely. Impressed. And they are proud to show to others. 

Malaysian guys are bushy and shy to exhibit. 

Where u saw them?

11 hours ago, Guest GOLD said:

So this is the hottest topic right now huh? I have a few WA groups where my frens of both sexes discussed about this.

Even my company colleagues chatted on this topic over lunch break haha!

All agreed that this Welsom Sim is the cutest. He obviously has gained so much popularity after this year's SEA games.

Just did a quick google search on him and found he even already has fan clubs created by Thai and Viet fans LOL

kinda cute indeed..;)

Welson-Sim-breaking-swimming-record-Sea-Games-2015Bernama-M.jpg

22 minutes ago, NinetyTwo said:

learnt a new word today - yandao. hahhahah

Also, it is aptly pronounced as endow.

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Malaysian guys dick are bigger n longer than SG guys. 

Well endowed?

You are not my only plan.

yandao got nothing to do with cock :yuk:

20 hours ago, fjeffmy said:

the grass is greener on the other side. Everywhere there are good looking ones depending on your taste

sg guy like international cuisine (国际菜)and ms guy like home dishes (家乡菜), 各菜入个胃, 只要他妈的帅, 管他打哪儿来 :P

On 8/29/2017 at 10:07 AM, bluefish20008 said:

Not sure whether this topic had been discussed in BW before. It eventually came across when I read about this thread in FB. 

https://m.facebook.com/mymgag/photos/a.905978252807935.1073741828.905961842809576/1637917886280631/?type=3

21167771_1637917886280631_29392550411754

What's your view? 

Just basing on the 2 photos above, I have to agree that the Malaysians do look much better than the Singaporeans.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On ‎29‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, kingbitch said:

I am not a Singaporean so I hope I don't offend, but I don't mind if I get flamed.

From what I hear, common chitchat seems to be of the opinion that

SG Chinese - good bodies, bad faces 

MY Chinese - good faces, bad bodies

TW Chinese - good bodies, good faces..... too bad 娘娘

CN Chinese - good faces, okay bodies..... with bad breath and unattractive accent

Good bodies because SG guys do NS, bad faces because constant exposes to the sun.   Vice versa for MY guys who don't do NS.  But MY guys tend to grow fat very fast from late 20s.

I don't see any difference between TW and CN guys except for their accent.  But can't generalize CN guys as China is too big with a huge population.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

Depends on the person actually. But generally the trend goes for me as such:

1) Better for hookup

- hold work pass only, no intention to take up PR

- generally owns 1 or more properties in Malaysia (strong desire to stay rooted in Malaysia)

- always does a lot of OT and often doesn’t have much time on weekends (usually spends time sleeping)

- doesn’t have much friends in Singapore, mostly in chat groups with other Malaysian friends, even if he has a few friends, they are mostly foreigners

- if Chinese Malaysian, possesses very strong filial piety (this guy will eventually go back and get married even if he’s gay)

- frequents Tantric (so that he can get married to GWM and eventually go to Australia/NZ/US/UK/Canada)

2) Better for LTR

- have PR or work very long in Singapore

- usually goes out on weekends and mingles with different people (good mix of locals and some foreigners)

- actually saving up for property or already owns one in Singapore (despite being eligible to get multiple ones back in Malaysia)

- doesn’t have many friends back in Malaysia (left Malaysia at a young age to work in Singapore)

- doesn’t harp on being Malaysian, sometimes the person talks about Malaysia like a foreign country despite being Malaysian

6 hours ago, curiusman0211 said:

Hi all, quick survey again, do you prefer Singaporean or Malaysian when come to hook up or LTR? 

So you are here to sow discord and promote stereotyping?

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

As long as he has a big cock, hot bod, handsome face, wealth, a good hard, I mean heart, the rest don't  matter, especially nationality. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

1) Better for hookup

- generally owns 1 or more properties in Malaysia (strong desire to stay rooted in Malaysia)

- always does a lot of OT and often doesn’t have much time on weekends (usually spends time sleeping)

- doesn’t have much friends in Singapore, mostly in chat groups with other Malaysian friends, even if he has a few friends, they are mostly foreigners

- if Chinese Malaysian, possesses very strong filial piety (this guy will eventually go back and get married even if he’s gay)

- frequents Tantric (so that he can get married to GWM and eventually go to Australia/NZ/US/UK/Canada)

2) Better for LTR

- usually goes out on weekends and mingles with different people (good mix of locals and some foreigners)

- actually saving up for property or already owns one in Singapore (despite being eligible to get multiple ones back in Malaysia)

- doesn’t have many friends back in Malaysia (left Malaysia at a young age to work in Singapore)

- doesn’t harp on being Malaysian, sometimes the person talks about Malaysia like a foreign country despite being Malaysian

damn i miss tantric! anyone knows if it's still open during this time?

tried calling but no one picked up

6 minutes ago, Blow away said:

Personally I like to be able to converse in Mandarin so I prefer Malaysian Chinese to Singaporean Chinese. 

Also from experience Malaysian Chinese have less hangups about age. 

Most local born chinese do speak mandarin. 

Most peranakan msian chinese, don't speak mandarin. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Blow away said:

Lol. Either my sampling size is too small or there is something wrong with the way I did sampling.

But one thing for sure. Singapore Chinese standard is dropping and can only look to drop further. If not we would have been able to ride on the Chinese economic boom.

All chinese in sg schools must take chinese LANGUAGE as a compulsory subject. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

12 minutes ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

Jhk ftw

几厉害下沃

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Malaysians Vs Singaporeans (compiled)
On 1/18/2021 at 9:08 AM, Guest guest said:

1) Better for hookup

2) Better for LTR

Many malaysian no matter they are on work pass or SPR here, most of them own a house back in malaysian at a young age. Many of them can afford to buy a house even they are only in their late 20s or early 30s, and their house is those landed 3 storey house. But many sporeans guys cannot afford to buy a house even in their late 30s, or can only afford a 2 room bto flat.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Many malaysian no matter they are on work pass or SPR here, most of them own a house back in malaysian at a young age. Many of them can afford to buy a house even they are only in their late 20s or early 30s, and their house is those landed 3 storey house. But many sporeans guys cannot afford to buy a house even in their late 30s, or can only afford a 2 room bto flat.

Some of them also work in Singapore so that they can earn more to quickly repay off the remaining house loan(s) or obtain more capital and financial capability to own more properties in Malaysia. But I do know of Malaysians who insists on having at least a HDB in Singapore. 

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

The price of 2 room bto is more expensive than the 3 story landed in msia. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

6 hours ago, fab said:

It is more the quality of living.

HDB living (cramp and low ceiling) does affect a person's sense of space.  

A person who grows up having much space behaves very differently from one who does not.

6 hours ago, fab said:

$120k 2 room bto is more ex than msia landed house? House so cheap in msia? But these malaysian managed to afford to buy a house at a young age even it is cheaper than sg house.

• 1 month later...

I remember hearing about someone who had a Malaysian ex but didn’t work out because the Malaysian bf was too kind and simple minded for him. He preferred having some bitchy & materialistic Singaporean guy to date because this guy had more character that interested him.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I remember hearing about someone who had a Malaysian ex but didn’t work out because the Malaysian bf was too kind and simple minded for him. He preferred having some bitchy & materialistic Singaporean guy to date because this guy had more character that interested him.

Sgp guys very materialistic and ambitious while Malaysians guys are simple minded. But I find sgp guys more arousing and sophisticated. They are more challenging to play with. I prefer sgp guys 

Most poorer people I know with deprived childhood material wise have to have users mentality, regardless of citizenships.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.