Male HQ

Clickclock's Hierachy of Gay Hookups

Clickclock

I started off with the forums, then the apps then the saunas but lately i've been clubbing and going for social events, so i guess its the green one. Kinda trying to avoid the saunas right now for the sake of my health. 

I've been to alot of gay social gatherings lately actually, and the people you meet there are nice. Though one point to note is that there are different crowds of people at each location. The more extroverted people who groom themselves quite well are at the bars and clubs while the others who arent as high-maintennce but value the conversation are at the other misc social gatherings.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

5 minutes ago, wantonmee said:

cute :clap:

altho it should be " good possibility of a hook up" and not "possibility of a good hook up"

highly possible for a hook up at a sauna, but may not necessarily be good. haha

Lol. Good is always subjective. Having said that, it seems most of the younger generation don't exactly visit saunas these days. They rely mostly on level #1 and #2 to know people.

Nicely done, what program did you use?

I wish there was a higher step above saunas. I could never enjoy sauna dark-rooms because they are just frigging dark - I need to see the face of my hook-up before I can truly enjoy the fornication. Maybe private orgies? :P 

Edited by kingbitch

11 hours ago, Clickclock said:

I started off with the forums, then the apps then the saunas but lately i've been clubbing and going for social events, so i guess its the green one. Kinda trying to avoid the saunas right now for the sake of my health. 

You refer to saunas as unhealthy. Are you specifically referring to STDs?

On 4/26/2016 at 1:37 AM, Clickclock said:

. Kinda trying to avoid the saunas right now for the sake of my health. 

Yes Azimuth

I felt so

I felt I became generally weaker after visiting saunas, illnesses that normal people will not have and the doc even ask have I visited bath houses (ie saunas)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How professional are our docs!!!!!!!!!!!!

now

13 hours ago, Clickclock said:

Yes and No.

Sauna has it health hazard in term of illness that you might catch.

But in clubs, it is equally unhealthy, you might engage in excessive drinking, the fumes and smoke I am breathing in are bad for the lungs and my pores.

Seemed like many hated smokers

In the past, people are allowed to smoke at bus stops , I will endure it

Now , no longer! I will do a detesting--them/disgusted look and pinched my nose when I passby any smokers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wish to quietly endure my fate...
I want to make a difference, hence I started doing this

There are frens who mistaken that I cannot take an alfresco seat, sorry it is not that, it is not because for the air-conditioned area
It is cos at some restaurants/eatery - they allow smokers at the table, hence I dislike taking alfresco

Edited by lovehandle

Love your diagram. :thumb:

Agree that it's high chance to have a hook up in sauna. But I think not always seeing how each other look like because sometimes it's too dark.

Well still can palpate to guess how the other party look like. Hahaha :lol:

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

I think private orgy parties should be right at the top, provided the organiser exercises quality control.  But the quality control cannot be so stringent that I get excluded. :(

42 minutes ago, Guest said:

I think private orgy parties should be right at the top, provided the organiser exercises quality control.  But the quality control cannot be so stringent that I get excluded. :(

i think private orgies and sauna should be in the same level because for private orgies you'll get like 8-12 people? as for saunas, there's more variety

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest a1beng
18 hours ago, luvhandle said:

Yes Azimuth

I felt so

I felt I became generally weaker after visiting saunas, illnesses that normal people will not have and the doc even ask have I visited bath houses (ie saunas)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How professional are our docs!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm.. what are the illness that are linked to saunas?

1 hour ago, a1beng said:

hmm.. what are the illness that are linked to saunas?

Clickclock answered too: eg STDs

My friends and I also agreed that : we felt generally weaker

easier down with sickness

also, I felt uncomfy down there (in my balls) after  I visited sauna... It s not due to "over bang" cos it is not always about penetrative sex
When I m bz at work/projects, where I forgo weeks of sauna visits, I don't feel anything wrong down there

and though none of us did raw , but we do accepted blowing by others

While I m cut, I made myself clean...not too sure in sauna , I saw many blow and blow others non stop, from 1 dick to another .....without gargling at all..

Not sure how true, but definitely proven about those uncircumcised ones: while I don't really suck, once a while I wil reciprocate by sucking too and it s nearly most are uncut
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2309466/Circumcision-lowers-risk-HIV-sexually-transmitted-diseases-half-changes-bacteria-levels.html
http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/20141202/cdc-endorses-circumcision-for-health-reasons

Uncircum: the bed for disease!

It is so unfair while I m cut and clean, it doesn't apply to the rest
& we cannot pick base on race or religion
I still pref a Chinese

The hosp docs would not have suspected that I have been to bathhouses (I m single and they suspected it)if my blood did not contain : Mononucleosis
(first time heard of such, as it is not in the Dictionary of StD and hiv)
http://www.healthline.com/health/mononucleosis#Diagnosis5
http://www.medicinenet.com/infectious_mononucleosis/article.htm
 They ran all sort of tests on me eg Hiv, (they MUST have tot that I must be unclean and Hiv+) they must be very been deeply disappointed I m not positive after running so many tests and "lambasted" me w so many embarrassing qns ........I was More worried that the other patients might overheard our conversation(I usu is ok with B2/C ward but for this case,  I get myself in a B1 ward to have more privacy)
While sometimes there are erhem "accidents" , generally I hve always keep myself protected and there are special requests too

by the way, my body did not have those red spots occurring at all http://www.healthline.com/health/mononucleosis#Overview1 -> hence  I said they have a hard time running test and trying to prove a lot of hypothesis on me! even though I do have on and off fever and was feeling uncomfy

but it s for sure mono....cos I have bad sore throat for months(after discharge)!!!!!!!!!!!!never was I in such a situation at all

Docs even warned me to do regular check and even Oral has to use condom, but who does that (condom during oral)?

My hosp record is typed in the files, even clinic docs can have access to it(if they want or they have the passwd to it)
I got a terrible shock when my first-time clinic doc was able to remind me of what the hosp docs have recorded in my previous hospitalisation

By the way, I did regular normal heath check , I knew that my medical records are clean all these while, it is only recent years that I have ganna monnucleosis

For this, I was terribly down with a strange fever (on and off) for a prolonged period

Although I m not young, before mid 30s, I have never stepped into a sauna, NEVER! so we can see the impact of sauna
(saw many young boys stepping into sauna)

By the way, I felt my body tend to have small little red spots, I noticed them on other younger guys in sauna too, the spots are as small like a common mole - small, just that it is reddish in colour, definitely not genital warts
For those thinking the spots are related to Hiv or syphilis or STD, u r very wrong, cos I have recently  did some tests, I m not positive definitely

The above is a real case of mine that I rarely heard any of our senior BW mbrs raised, and this is the reality

there are threads on hiv/stDs too , but none put it in such a real scenario
I heard of people admitting to hospital (mentioned in BW) but they did nt dare to disclose what illnesses they have gotten, it s as though we bw mbrs are going to track them down or to identify (hiv story yes, but no the other "illnesses")

If  u r clean, u r clean

I m ok to suffer illnesses but I m not ok with the embarrassing questioning and running all sort of tests on me

I felt "very dirty" - not sure anyone understood my point?

Mono is spread by person-to-person contact. Saliva is the primary method of transmitting mono, which leads to the infection of B lymphocytes in the mouth and throat.

Strange and the worst thing is I m not into kissing, some luv to kiss and esp French kissing, but not so much for me , though I don't usu stop one who is overly-passionate abt kissing

Who do not do kissing in sauna and by the way, the mouth has most germs and bac
Many assumed it was down there...u r wrong, it s your mouth

Mono is spread by person-to-person contact. Saliva is the primary method of transmitting mono, which leads to the infection of B lymphocytes in the mouth and throat.

http://www.medicinenet.com/infectious_mononucleosis/page3.htm

and I rem there is a boliao thread on sharing utensils recently on BW: no1 believed in the impact of sharing

Sharing food or beverages from the same container or utensil can also transfer the virus from one person to another since contact with infected saliva may result.

After ganna Mon, I hve these :

The initial symptoms of mono are

but I don't thk I have:

swollen lymph nodes in the neck that typically occur on both sides.

Guest a1beng
5 hours ago, luvhandle said:

Strange and the worst thing is I m not into kissing, some luv to kiss and esp French kissing, but not so much for me , though I don't usu stop one who is overly-passionate abt kissing

and I rem there is a boliao thread on sharing utensils recently on BW: no1 believed in the impact of sharing

Sharing food or beverages from the same container or utensil can also transfer the virus from one person to another since contact with infected saliva may result.

but I don't thk I have:

OMG, this is scary

19 hours ago, joshTWjosh said:

I love how you name this thread after you

Just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs that all of us have read in school.

Actually Mono is not so scary...in some people who can not clear the infection it might be, but its actually one of the most common infections in young adults.  It is commonly call ed the kissing disease as young teenagers in HS and College typically suffer from mono.  Again, it is very common.  One can get the bug (EBV virus) from water fountains, cups, straws and anywhere someone with mono has touched with their mouths.  Most of the time, mono is treated wtih anti-virals and the person recovers quite well.  EBV (the virus that causes mono) can also cause B cell cancers, but this is much less common.  Anyhow, mono is not really classified as an STD and not an infection that is specific to the gay community at all.  So, I am not sure why anyone would ask you about ur sexual habits when you get mono.  But they did.  You should not be embarrassed about contracting mono- many people you know have gotten it- and many people don't even know they go it.  You were unfortunate to be one those who does not react well (or clear) the virus quickly. 

On ‎28‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:40 AM, Chukie Guido said:

Actually Mono is not so scary...in some people who can not clear the infection it might be, but its actually one of the most common infections in young adults.  It is commonly call ed the kissing disease as young teenagers in HS and College typically suffer from mono.  Again, it is very common.  One can get the bug (EBV virus) from water fountains, cups, straws and anywhere someone with mono has touched with their mouths.  Most of the time, mono is treated wtih anti-virals and the person recovers quite well.  EBV (the virus that causes mono) can also cause B cell cancers, but this is much less common.  Anyhow, mono is not really classified as an STD and not an infection that is specific to the gay community at all.  So, I am not sure why anyone would ask you about ur sexual habits when you get mono.  But they did.  You should not be embarrassed about contracting mono- many people you know have gotten it- and many people don't even know they go it.  You were unfortunate to be one those who does not react well (or clear) the virus quickly. 

Yes , it is obviously not STD
but that is the killer that makes me having fever (on and off and up and down) for weeks , not for a few days

If it is  just a few days , I will never allow myself to step into a hosp

I m not embarrassed w mono, but all these while my blood streams are clean w good results except for this recent.......
It is more of my records are in the files/softcopy files included in the hosp, and pte clinics have pte access to it

The docs asked me about did I visited any bathhouses, cos my fever (weeks-long) is not dengue , is not normal then it must be....aren't u glad that Sg docs are so qualified & efficient? 

For the older generation before ClickClock's time, there is the cruising ground of Ang Siang Hill, Fort Road, Plaza Singapura ... 

17 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

I m after clickclock time!
Although I m much older....

I started late! but I heard about the stories at Ang siang, PS and a "beach" that created hu ha

I believe you are refering to Tanjong Rhu' beach ?

https://boojunfeng.com/short-films/tanjong-rhu/

I actually disagree with the ranking for saunas; sometimes it's too dark and you  really can't see much until you go into a more private room and turn on the dim lights. you do get to see him practically naked from the get go though.

but the rest are accurate, thanks for doing this!

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

17 hours ago, Exynos said:

I actually disagree with the ranking for saunas; sometimes it's too dark and you  really can't see much until you go into a more private room and turn on the dim lights. you do get to see him practically naked from the get go though.

but the rest are accurate, thanks for doing this!

Usu those with better standards and expectations, would turn on lights

The less fussy will just f and go..........Looks and age etc were never their concerns at all

I agreed with the mono thing shared above!

eg sometimes when some makes it abit too rough during sucking, I noticed I have (not bites) red "strains" (like being caned by a tiny cane) on the head of my penis

I don't think that is due to improper cleaning...I just felt unsafe but I don't have much options

On 26 April 2016 at 0:26 AM, Clickclock said:

haha was a little bored tonight so i came out with this diagram for gay people out there who are unsure how hookups are like.

just nothing serious, n laugh along =p

avqy2o.jpg

How very perceptive. Thank you for making the chart.

On 4/28/2016 at 11:29 AM, luvhandle said:

but I don't thk I have:

A few more things to clarify. Firstly in Singapore, carrier rate is very high. You tend to get it from kissing your parents. If you get it before your teenage years, then it's asymtopmatic . Most people also get it while in uni and army where the carriage rate is 90% or so. 

Cogito ergo sum - I think therefore I am.

but I guess he s trying to emphasize on the impact

while carrier/carriage is high, still it is the "key" point for the docs to guess that he went for "bathhouses" or the likes

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:50 PM, htw89 said:

A few more things to clarify. Firstly in Singapore, carrier rate is very high. You tend to get it from kissing your parents. If you get it before your teenage years, then it's asymtopmatic . Most people also get it while in uni and army where the carriage rate is 90% or so. 

Oh this is news to me
but I m not sure was it in the blood

When they do the blood test, it is reflected in my report

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Jessie
On 27/04/2016 at 0:26 AM, Clickclock said:

haha was a little bored tonight so i came out with this diagram for gay people out there who are unsure how hookups are like.

avqy2o.jpg

I'm staying at the bottom.

• 3 months later...
On 27/04/2016 at 0:26 AM, Clickclock said:

avqy2o.jpg

Quite interesting.

On 27/04/2016 at 11:59 PM, Guest said:

I think this is already the norm here in singapore

• Guest locked this topic